30 End

Perfectly You
May 5th, 2011
 
Gikwang gets into the car. He just arrived at Seoul by plane. The driver flashes a smile and drives away from the airport, driving to his usual destination.
 
Gikwang closes his eyes.
 
It's been 9 months since the last time he met Kyuri. He still remembers till this moment, Kyuri's expression when he told her that he would stay at USA for the first time before Kyuri got into the hospital.
 
That day Kyuri was in the hospital because of the fever. He knew it from Junhyung but he refused to come before he was sure about his feeling for Kyuri. He decided to meet Kyuri after he made his final and last decision.
 
He remember how Kyuri pulled away from him; refused to be touched by him, how Kyuri said that she wanted to be alone, her words that she was thinking that her love is only one-sided love.
 
His phone rings when he lost in his thoughts. It's Junhyung.
 
"Ne, Hyung?" Gikwang answers the call. "I'm on my way there."
 
"Good," Junhyung answers. "We're waiting for you."
 
The line has closed. Gikwang puts his phone back in his pocket and looks through the window, lost in his memories again.
 
Gikwang and Yoseob left Kyuri alone in her room that day. Gikwang smiles sadly when he remembers how Yoseob was really angry at him, for leaving her to suffer because of himself, for not loving her back when Yoseob let go of her.
 
"I love her," Yosoeb told him that day. "And I'm not going to let you hurt her."
 
Gikwang couldn't answer him. Gikwang loves her; more than everything, more than everyone. Jiyeon's words for him were filling his mind. About how Kyuri is loving him with all her heart. About how Kyuri can't be happy without Gikwang.
 
Gikwang clenched his fists, waiting for the right time to tell Kyuri about his feeling. He knew that Kyuri has misunderstood everything. He wanted to let it be but he couldn't let Kyuri hate him.
 
The car stops in front of Kyuri's house. Gikwang steps inside with his usual black suit and white shirt. He finds Kyuri and Yoseob are playing piano together with Junhyung and Jiyeon are sitting on the sofa, watching them singing a song.
 
"Biga oneun naren nareul chajawa
Bameul saewo goerophida
Biga geuchyeogamyeon neodo ttaraseo
Seoseohi jogeumssik geuchyeogagetji"
-- On Rainy Days by BEAST
 
It's a sad song. Gikwang steps closer after they finished the song. Kyuri turns to see him and Yoseob's smile has disappeared, as usual.
 
"Gikwang Oppa," Kyuri smiles at Gikwang.
 
"Saengil chukkahamnida, Kyuri," Gikwang smiles at her. Jiyeon is looking at him with a smile and Junhyung has stood up, approaching his step-sister.
 
"It's been a while," Gikwang mutters. He looks at Kyuri; she doesn't change. Her hair is longer and Gikwang thinks that she is growing more and more beautiful.
 
Kyuri nods and stands up. She walks to his side and smiles sweetly, "It's been a really long time."
 
Gikwang pats her head, "You're 21 years old now."
 
Kyuri smiles shyly. Yosoeb looks at them, clenching his fists. With that smile, Yoseob knows that Gikwang is still in her heart.
 
"I've been thinking," Gikwang takes a glance at Yoseob, "about you."
 
Kyuri tilts her head, confused.
 
"9 months have passed," Gikwang takes a step back, "but my feeling hasn't changed."
 
"The more I think of you, the more I want to cherish you," Gikwang smiles. "I'm sorry for what I've done, for hurting you. For not telling you how much I love you."
 
Gikwang kneels and takes something out of his pocket, "Let me cherish you."
 
He shows a ring to her, making Kyuri gasps.
 
Photobucket

"Will you marry me?" Gikwang proposes. She is not his fiancee anymore but he wants her to be his bride.
 
He realizes that her happiness is not something he can decide. If Yoseob can make her happy, he knows that he can do it too.
 
"Am I dreaming?" Kyuri wipes a tear that has escaped from her eyes but she is smiling.
 
Junhyung and Jiyeon exchange looks and Junhyung puts his finger on his lips, telling Jiyeon to keep silent.
 
"I will cherish you for the rest of my life," Gikwang is still kneeling, waiting for her answer.
 
Yoseob is taking a deep breath. It feels really hurt to see Gikwang is proposing to the one he loves right in front of him. But a part of him has knew all along that this can happen. He looks at Kyuri, waiting for her answer as well but Yoseob already knows what she will say; he knows it all along.
 
"I'll be the happiest person in the world," Kyuri wipes her tears again, still having a happy smile on her face, "to be the one who marry you."
 
Gikwang stands up and puts the ring on her finger. Kyuri is sobbing but her heart is fill with happiness.
 
"Thank you," Gikwang kisses her forehead. "Thank you for keep loving me."
 
"Chukhae yo, Kyuri ah," Yoseob pats her head. He is hurting but he can't help himself to congratulate his childhood friend for being so happy.
 
Kyuri smiles at him and hugs him, "Thank you, Yoseob Oppa. For be here with me all the time."
 
Yoseob hugs her back, trying to hold on his tears, "Be happy."
 
He lets go of her. Maybe that will be her last hug. But Yoseob feels better; to be honest, he did think a lot in these last 9 months.
 
Will Kyuri be happy with him? He knows how it feels to love someone and he wants her to be happy with Gikwang. He will never force Kyuri to love him back if she doesn't want to.
 
"You will meet someone much better than her," Jiyeon murmurs. She is standing next to Yoseob now while Junhyung is hugging Kyuri, happy for his step-sister.
 
"You too," Yoseob pats Jiyeon's head. She is a good girl; she just always been jealous of Kyuri. Jiyeon blushes because of Yoseob's act.
 
"Once again," Gikwang holds her hand, "Just making sure that I'm not dreaming here."
 
Kyuri's tears have stopped.
 
"Will you be my bride?" Gikwang kisses her cheek gently.

Kyuri nods.
 
"Saranghae."

__________

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading 30 chapters of "Perfectly You".

I'm sorry if I did some mistakes in my writing but "Perfectly You" is the first fanfiction I wrote. Sorry if it's not an ending you imagined.

Thanks and I'll be glad if you do read my other stories,


Feel free to read my stories -- links are provided on my profile -- and comments are really welcomed.


Once again, kamsa hamnida~ ^^

 Photobucket Photobucket