27 Life

Perfectly You
August 21st, 2010
 
"Kyuri ah~" Junhyung knocks the door of Kyuri's room. "Open the door."
 
No respond.
 
He sighs and leans to the door, closing his eyes and trying to control his emotion. Kyuri has locked herself in her room since yesterday. She refused to go outside of her room. She didn't eat anything since yesterday.
 
Junhyung is really worried because her body is really weak yet she is torturing herself like now. Yoseob has told her what happened yesterday; between Kyuri, Yoseob, and Gikwang.
 
To his surprise, Gikwang left without any explanation. He has texted Gikwang, telling him that Kyuri doesn't eat anything since yesterday, locking herself in her own room, but Gikwang doesn't even reply his messages.
 
Junhyung walks down the stairs and finds Yoseob is sitting on the sofa, closing his eyes with a panic expression. He has been waiting there since yesterday; he doesn't want to return to his home.
 
He flinches when he heard Junhyung's steps, hoping that it's Kyuri.
 
They know that Kyuri is doing fine; she's not doing something stupid. She responded to Junhyung last night, saying that she just want to take a rest and ask them to not disturb her.
 
"That Gikwang is...," Yoseob mutters. "I'm going to teach him a lesson!"
 
Something is definitely wrong. Junhyung knows that. Gikwang will never leave Kyuri like this. What's wrong with him?
 
Is it really because of the reason of Kyuri's last accident? Because Gikwang was the reason of Kyuri's alibi to go outside that day? He is really stupid if he thinks about it that way; at least Junhyung thinks so.
 
Yoseob stands up from his seat and walks to Kyuri's room again. Junhyung follows him behind and they find Jiyeon is standing outside of her room.
 
"Are you there?" Jiyeon says. Her back is facing Yoseob and Junhyung so she can't see they are standing behind her.
 
Jiyeon sighs and continues as if she is sure that Kyuri is listening to her, "I know you are hurting because of Gikwang Oppa. It's not that I'm worrying about you but Junhyung Oppa is really worried now because of you. I hate you because Gikwang Oppa loves you."
 
"Do you hear me? He loves you. He has rejected me because of you. So please stop your childish act like this."
 
Yoseob and Junhyung exchange looks. Jiyeon is trying to talk to Kyuri, despite her hate to Kyuri, despite the fact that Kyuri is her rival.
 
But there is still no respond.
 
It's weird. If Kyuri doesn't respond to Yoseob or Junhyung, they get it. But Jiyeon?
 
Junhyung rushes to the door, making Jiyeon jumps a little. She is blushing because she suddenly realizes that they are listening to her.
 
"Kyuri!" Junhyung knocks the door loudly. "Answer me if you are inside!"
 
No respond.
 
"Kyuri!" Junhyung shouts. "I'm serious!"
 
Still silence.
 
Junhyung tries to break down the door. Jiyeon steps backward; she feels something is wrong too. Yoseob helps Junhyung and the door is finally cracked open.
 
"Kyuri!" Yoseob runs to her bed.
 
She is closing her eyes, breathing really slow, as if she is sleeping. But her face is pale, her hands are cold. Yoseob puts his hand on her forehead; she has a fever.
 
"Damn!" Junhyung pushes Yoseob away and picks her up in bridal style. "We must go to the hospital now."
 
Yoseob knows why Junhyung is really panic.
 
The last time Kyuri had a fever, it was three years ago. She had to be hospitalized for two weeks. The doctor has told her that even fever can kill her for real.
 
Her body is too weak. If only Junhyung was late to bring her to the hospital, her life is in danger.
 
Knowing that she hasn't eat anything since yesterday and she is hurting psychologically, no wonder she has a fever now.
 
They don't know since when Kyuri fainted because of the fever.
 
The only thing they know now is Kyuri's life is in danger.