14 Anxiety

Perfectly You

July 3rd, 2010

Kyuri woke up at 5 AM this morning. She's been sleeping with uneasy feeling; she even had a nightmare about Yoseob and Gikwang were fighting. She took a shower before decided to drink something from the kitchen.

She notices that someone is sitting on the sofa at the main hall. She can see his back and she knows that it's Gikwang. She steps to the sofa and looks at the sleeping Gikwang. He is sleeping with his hand upholding his head. She sits next to him slowly, trying as hard as possible so he won't awake because of her.

She looks deeply at her ex-fiancee, the one who's really romantic and caring for her. She doesn't know what he's like before she got the accident because Gikwang kept saying that he's trying to be better than before.

"Who were you for me...?" Kyuri touches his cheek softly. It's her reflect that makes her does it.

Gikwang moves a little, making Kyuri pulls back her hand. Gikwang opens his eyes softly and looks at Kyuri, "Kyuri?"

"Morning," Kyuri blushes a little. "Sorry to wake you up."

"What time is it?" Gikwang closes his eyes for a while.

"It's almost 6 AM," Kyuri looks at the hanging clock on the wall. "Do you have work today?"

"Well," Gikwang gathers his consciousness. "I do. I need to arrive at the office at 7 AM."

Kyuri gasps, "You need to hurry then. Ah, you look really tired, you don't sleep well, do you?"

Gikwang realizes that Kyuri is worrying him. He pats her head, "I'm doing fine. Don't worry."

"Why don't you tell me that you're staying here last night?" Kyuri feels apologetic. "You should tell me. I could try to ask Junhyung Oppa to prepare a room for you."

"I have my room here," Gikwang smiles. "I just didn't use it."

He was making sure that Yoseob didn't sneak out from the room last night. He's drifting to sleep around 2 AM, the last time he checked the time. He only slept for 4 hours and he has a meeting around 7 AM. He stands up, "I guess I'll be going now before I go to the office."

Gikwang points to his-should-be-room, "Yoseob is still sleeping there. I think you need to give him some water to drink when he's awake."

Kyuri turns to look at the room and nods slowly, "Arasso."

Gikwang looks deeply at Kyuri, who is starring at the door of the room with guilty expression. He knows that Kyuri is still feeling guilty because of last night incident. How could he tell her that it's not her mistakes that Yoseob is falling for her?

"I'll come back later," Gikwang smiles. He's holding his thought to kiss Kyuri's forehead, the way he can make sure Kyuri that she means everything for him, that he loves her, that he is there for her.

He is going to walk oustside when Kyuri pulls his right hand, "Oppa!"

Gikwang turned and looks at her, "Ne?"

Kyuri blushes, "Well, nothing. I... I..."

She mumbles something that Gikwang can't hear.

Gikwang stands still, waiting for her to say something. He smiles when he looks at her. She is blushing in front of hi and it makes him want to hug her, but he forbids himself to do that.

"I'll wait you tonight," Kyuri tighten her hold on Gikwang.

Gikwang's heart skips a beat. He can't believe what he heard. Kyuri will be waiting for him. She is holding his hand with blushing cheek, even though she's not looking to Gikwang's eyes, probably because she is too shy. He smiles because he can't hide his happiness.

Gikwang is going to hug her when Junhyung is walking down the stairs and greets Kyuri, "You're awake, Kyuri ah."

Kyuri lets go of Gikwang's hand and turns to see her brother, "Ah, annyeong, Oppa."

Gikwang tries to hide his disappointment and excuses himself so he can get ready to his meeting. Kyuri and Junhyung bid him goodbye and he leaves the house with his car.

"Are you alright?" Junhyung touches Kyuri's cheek. He is really worried about Kyuri, especially because he couldn't stop Yoseob last night.

"I'm fine," Kyuri smiles weakly. "I'm worried about Yoseob Oppa though."

His face changed. How can his sister worry about the boy who made her scared last night? He clenches his fist when he remembers the moment when Yoseob kissed Kyuri.

"Where is he?" Junhyung asks simply.

"He is sleeping in that room," Kyuri points the room. "Gikwang Oppa told me."

Junhyung looks at where her finger points out and surprised because he knows that it's actually Gikwang's room-to-be. He can't understand why Gikwang let him sleep there.

Kyuri is walking to the door when Junhyung stops her, "What are you doing, Kyuri?"

"I want to see Yoseob Oppa," Kyuri answers. "I need to talk to him."

"And let the same thing last night happen again?" Junhyung still holds her hand. No way he's going to let his sister meet Yoseob alone.

"Don't worry. He's not going to do anything to me," Kyuri shakes her head. "Whatever he did last night, he didn't mean it. I just need to talk. Please."

Junhyung hesitates. He knows that Yoseob did that because of the alcohol but he's still mad at him. Kyuri looks at him deeply, hoping that Junhyung will let her talk with Yoseob in the room.

"Fine," Junhyung decides. "Don't take too long. 10 minutes."

Kyuri smiles brightly, making Junhyung feels better, "Kamsahamnida, Oppa! I'm going to take some water for him first."

Kyuri walks to the kitchen and takes a glass of water with her before entering the room. Junhyung is watching her from distance. She doesn't knock the door but she opens it slowly. She closes the door slower and looks at sleeping Yoseob.

He's still sleeping with a pillow in his hug.

Kyuri puts the glass on the table next to the bed. She bows a little and touches Yoseob's cheek, "Mianhae, Yoseob Oppa."

She doesn't cry. She feels sorry for him. She caresses his cheek slowly, as if he's so fragile. She doesn't let her eyes off of Yoseob's face, looking at him deeply.

Suddenly, Yoseob's hand grabs hers softly. He opens his eyes and looks at Kyuri, "Kyuri ah..."

==========

Author's Note:

"Arasso" means 'I see', 'I know'.

Please do enjoy the story.
I'm planning to work on another title. Just plan though. ;)