15 I'm Sorry for the First Kiss

Perfectly You

Kyuri gasps. Yoseob is holding her hand; but it's gentle, unlike last night. He looks at Kyuri with an apologetic eyes. Kyuri knows he is feeling guilty right now.

"Good morning, Oppa," Kyuri smiles softly. "Drink something. You need to drink some water."

Yoseob doesn't respond. He straighten his body and pulls Kyuri to sit down next to him. He doesn't let go of her hand.

"Oppa?" Kyuri calls his name. She tries to break the silence. "About last night..."

She is going to tell him that she's alright, even though she was hurt by him last night, but she forgives him. She doesn't remember 20 years memories of Yoseob but she knows for sure that Yoseob took care of her. But Yoseob suddenly grasps her hand tighter.

"Mianhae," he mutters.

Yoseob doesn't look at Kyuri when he said it. He is starring the floor, feeling uneasy with everything. His head is hurting because of the effect of last night alcohol. He doesn't remember exactly about what happened last night. His memories of last night are blurred out.

The only thing that he remembers is he made Kyuri cried.

He doesn't remember though what did he do until she cried because of him.

"Oppa...," Kyuri looks at him. "I don't mind. Just forget it. I'm not mad at you."

"I made you cry," Yoseob looks at her now. "I promised you that I would never make you cry. That I would protect you. That I would..."

"Stop," Kyuri cups Yoseob's face with her hands. "Stop it. I'm fine. I was hurt, I admit it. But I can't stay mad at you."

"You're hurt," Yoseob repeats. "I broke my promise."

"Please stop," Kyuri can't stand for the guilty Yoseob. She feels sad because of it. "I don't want you to feel guilty. Please. Please."

Yoseob pulls her, hugs her gently. He her hair and sings a line slowly, "I'm sorry, girl... I'm sorry, girl..."

Kyuri hugs him back; she's going to cry but she holds her tears. "Oppa..."

He lets go of her, looks at her deeply, "How can I pay for my mistake?"

"Hmm," Kyuri tries to make the situation better, "how about a chocolate cake made by you?"

Yoseob grins happily, "Sure! I'll make as many as you want to!"

He stands up but falls back to the bed; his head is aching. It's really hurt. Kyuri catches him and looks really worry, "Are you alright?"

"Just headache," he tries to smile. He rubs his forehead, trying to make the pain disappeared.

"You need to take a rest," she adds. "Better rest. Now let's eat breakfast first."

They leave the bedroom. Junhyung glares at Yoseob when he walked out from the bedroom. Junhyung follows Kyuri and Yoseob to the dining room. Jiyeon joins them around five minutes after the breakfast served. She looks at Yoseob with disgusted looks, making Yoseob feels more guilty than before.

"Are you sure I don't need to accompany you?" Kyuri asks once again when Yoseob is going to leave her house. She is still worrying about Yoseob and his headache.

"I'm sure," Yoseob smiles. His headache is really hurting him a lot. But he is curious about something.

"Kyuri ah," Yoseob decided to ask it. "I want to ask something."

"Ne?" Kyuri tilts her head to the right side.

"What..." Yoseob clears his throat, "what did I do last night?"

Kyuri's expression has changed. She has an unsure looks on her face now.

"What did I do until you cried because of me?" Yoseob asks again.

"Well," Kyuri avoids his eyes. "It's nothing."

She is not a good liar. She never was.

"Please," Yoseob begs. "Tell me."

Kyuri bits her lower lip, unsure whether she needs to answer it or not.

"You...," she mumbles, "kissed me."

Yoseob's jaw drops. He... kissed her? He's totally way too drunk last night.

"ARGH!" he shouts suddenly, making Kyuri surprised. He messes his own hair, full of frustration.

"Oppa...," Kyuri steps forward.

"I'm the most stupid person in the world," he says. "I can't believe it."

"You're drunk," Kyuri tells him. "Just forget it."

"Oh my," Yoseob talks to himself. "It's your first kiss, Kyuri ah~"

It's Kyuri's turn to gasp now.