16 Special

Perfectly You

"Mianhaeee~," Yoseob messes his hair. "I'm so stupid. Why did I even think to play that game last night?!"

Kyuri doesn't answer. She isn't mad at Yoseob... but she's totally surprised with the fact that it was her first kiss.

"Are you sure?" Kyuri tries to confirm the fact.

"Ahhh~" Yoseob looks frustated. "I'm sooo stupid."

While Yoseob is messing with his own hair, Kyuri tries to shove the thought away. She lost her memories. She has forgotten everything. But Yoseob and Gikwang made a lot of memories for her... till now. They showered her with caring and loving attitude. Why did she even think to protest about it?

Yoseob is still frustated when suddenly Kyuri wraps her arms aroud his neck and whispers in his ear, "It's alright if my first kiss was you."

Yoseob blushes. It is the first time that Yoseob blushes like this because of Kyuri. He can't even move his body. He feels like he's at heaven right now.

Kyuri lets go of her hug, "Don't say anything. I'm not mad at you."

Yoseob freezes. He barely think of anything right now.

"Oppa?" Kyuri waves her hand in front of his face. "Earth to you~"

"Eh?" Yoseob shakes his head. "What?"

"You're daydreaming," Kyuri giggles. "You really need to take a good rest."

Yoseob shrugs and bids her goodbye. His head fills with Kyuri. Because of her hug. Because of her words.

__________

Kyuri is looking at an album that she found in her bookshelf. It is an album with blue cover and "Beloved" word in the cover. Looks like it was made by Kyuri herself. Every page has Kyuri's handwriting.

The first page is her photo. She is playing a piano.

"Piano. 5 years old." written on the bottom of the page. It's kind of messy; it's her own handwriting when she's 5 years old, she assumes.

She looks through page by page. She stops at the page where she was taking a picture with Yoseob. Yoseob was playing a piano with Kyuri sat next to him. Both of them were smiling while looking at the camera. It was the same piano with the one in the first photo.

"Yoseob Oppa is playing the piano. 13 years old." written on the page.

She smiles and turns the pages again.

"Yoseob Oppa won the High School Idol. 14 years old." A photo of Yoseob was grinning and holding a thropy.

"A thousand cranes. 15 years old." Kyuri was holding a thousand cranes with Yoseob grinned next to her. It was a self camera and it's taken in her own room.

"Painting of winter. 16 years old." Kyuri was showing a painting of winter season.

"First photo of Oppa? 16 years old." Junhyung was looking at the camera without a smile.

"I love the full moon. 17 years old." A photo of full moon. Looks like it's taken from her balcony.

She smiles along the pages. She took a lot of pictures with Yoseob. She turns the page again.

"Teddy bear from Junhyung Oppa. 18 years old." She was hugging a white teddy bear with pink bow tie.

She holds her breath when she stops at the next page.

It's a picture of a necklace with snowflake pendant.

"Birthday gift from Gikwang Oppa. 18 years old." She read her own handwriting.

Why did she take this picture? As if the birthday gift was really important to her.

... was it?

Someone knocks her room. She jumps a little because of the sound. She closes the album and puts it behind the pillow to hide it. Kyuri walks to the door and opens it.

Gikwang is standing in front of her.

 "Ah, you're here," Gikwang smiles. He is still wearing his glasses. Kyuri learned somehow that it means that he's just back from work. He only wear his glasses when doing business stuff or after working hard.

"It's 9 PM now," Kyuri looks at the clock hanged on her room wall. "You should be at home."

"I just want to visit you," Gikwang looks at Kyuri. "How's Yoseob?"

"He's alright now. I talked to him so he would stop to blame himself. He will be alright," Kyuri explains. She opens her door wider so Gikwang can step in.

Both of them sit on the bed quietly. Kyuri insisted to take a glass of water for Gikwang so she left him in her room alone. Unfortunately, Gikwang finds the album behind the pillow. He pulls it out and opens it page by page. He smiles when he looks at pictures of Kyuri.

He stops at the photo of the necklace given by him. He touches the photo; his heart skips a beat.

He is reading her handwriting when he can hear that Kyuri is coming. He puts the album back behind the pillow. Kyuri enters her room without any suspicion and gives him the water.

"Gomawo," Gikwang takes the water and sips it before putting it on the table. Kyuri sits next to him and smiles at him.

"Naega neoui SPECIAL, SPECIAL, SPECIAL GUY uwo-eo
Neon namanbogo ttalawa
Ulin hangsang SPECIAL, SPECIAL, SPECIAL jakku heundeul-eo
Neon naege ppajigo ni meolis-sog-eun nalo kkwag cha"
-- Special by BEAST


Gikwang stops the song. Kyuri is looking at him, wondering why he sang the song suddenly.

"Am I," Gikwang asks out of curiosity, "special for you?"

==========

Author's Note:

"Special" is from "Shock of the New Era" mini album.