12 It's Hurt... because It's You

Perfectly You

The whole room freeze when Yoseob kisses Kyuri.

"I told you," Yoseob lets go of her, "we're still playing."

Kyuri closes with her right hand; she's totally shocked because of the sudden kiss.

"You...," Junhyung is going to land a punch on Yoseob when Gikwang stops him.

"Don't," Gikwang stands between him and Yoseob. "He's drunk. He doesn't know what he's doing."

"So what?" Junhyung shouts, furious. "Don't tell me you're okay with it!"

"Hey, perfect boy," Yoseob says with sarcastic tone, "defending me, eh? For what? So Kyuri will fall for you?"

Gikwang turns to look at Yoseob. His eyes are examining Yoseob; he's totally drunk.

"Jiyeonnie," Gikwang calls without letting go his sight of Yoseob, "Leave with Junhyung."

"No way!" Junhyung steps forward. "This boy needs a lesson to learn!"

Jiyeon rushes and holds his hand, "Stop it. Let's go."

Junhyung stops and looks at Jiyeon. He throws his eyes to Kyuri now. She is standing still without a word, trembling because of her own childhood friend. She didn't even try to stop Junhyung.

He's going to pull Kyuri out with them when Yoseob pulls her into his arms.

"She's mine," Yoseob whispers. "Forever mine."

Junhyung takes a step but Gikwang stops him, "Leave with Jiyeon. Please. I'll take care of him."

Jiyeon looks at Junhyung and gives him a nod to convince him. Her brother sighs and leaves the dining room with Jiyeon after glared at Yoseob, who is still hugging Kyuri so close.

"Let go of her, Yoseob," Gikwang mutters when Junhyung and Jiyeon have already left. "You're out of control."

"NO!" Yoseob shouts. "Don't. Try. To. Take. Her. From. Me."

He said it clearly and slowly, word by word. He hugs Kyuri tighter now and Kyuri closes her eyes now, feeling pain because of it.

"That's it," Gikwang sees her pain. "You're hurting her."

Gikwang tries to pull Kyuri from Yoseob but Yoseob steps back, still holding her and grabs her shoulder tighter. In second, Kyuri's tears have fall. She tries so hard not to cry since Yoseob out of control but she can't hold it anymore. Yoseob doesn't control his power but it's not physical pain that makes her cry.

Gikwang grabs Yoseob's left arm, "She's crying."

Unwillingly, Yoseob loosen his hug. Gikwang pulls Kyuri into his arms now, softly and gently. He lets her cry in his chest silently. Yoseob looks at Kyuri, not even try to say anything now.

"She said that you promised her, that you would never make her cry," Gikwang says. He has a threatening tone now. "She said that you would protect her, that you're the one who would never hurt her."

Gikwang knows maybe Yoseob will forget everything when he wakes up tomorrow, but Gikwang is mad. Really mad. Kyuri is crying in front of him because of his rival. He wanted to beat Yoseob too, more than Junhyung, but he knew it wouldn't solve anything.

"Look what you've done," Gikwang tries to control his emotion. "She's crying. Because of you."

Yoseob's legs suddenly feel weak by the last three words. He sits on the floor now. He covers his eyes with his right arm: he's crying.

Gikwang looks at him for seconds before he picks Kyuri in bridal style. He doesn't say anything. He leaves Yoseob, sobbing in the dining room, and takes Kyuri back to her room.

Gikwang puts her on her bed, tries to wipe away her tears.

"I'm sorry," Kyuri mutters, trying to control her tears. "It's my fault."

"He's drunk," Gikwang holds her hand.

"I can't believe that I made him suffering like that," Kyuri's tears are still rolling down. She is deeply hurt.

"You didn't," Gikwang answers shortly. "He spoke without thinking at all."

Kyuri whispers something that makes Gikwang feels like his heart stops beating for a second, "It won't be this hurt if it's not him."