25 Final Decision

Perfectly You
Gikwang turns his body, facing his back to Kyuri and Yoseob. He's not the one who get rejected by Kyuri but his heart is aching; the way Yoseob looks at her...
 
Gikwang knows Yoseob really loves her.
 
"I'll wait outside," he tries to keep his voice steady, making sure they hear him. He walks away, leaving both of them alone. He can't do anything now and he knows, if he's at Yoseob's position, he will need time to be with Kyuri, all alone.
 
Kyuri doesn't even turn to see Gikwang. She is trying so hard not to let her tears roll down but she can't. Yoseob kissed her so gentle, as if he doesn't want to let her go.
 
Yoseob caresses her cheek softly and pushes himself to smile, "Don't cry. It hurts to see you cry."
 
"I...," she bites her bottom lip.
 
"You must be really happy," Yoseob says, "to have such a perfect man like Gikwang. He's so mature, romantic, everything. Why do you cry, Kyuri ah~?"
 
Kyuri knows Yoseob is hurting when he said it. She's right; his heart is aching when he said it. He wanted himself to be the perfect man for Kyuri but he can't.
 
He's angry with himself. Why can't he win from Gikwang? Why does Kyuri choose Gikwang over him? Why is his heart aching like this?
 
Kyuri wipes away her tears slowly, "I don't want to hurt you."
 
It feels like a knife stabs his heart. Yoseob feels that he's really stupid for making the one he loves cry because of him. He supposed to be the one who cheers her, the one who makes her smile.
 
"You're hurting me when you're crying like this," Yoseob helps her wipe away the tears.
 
Yoseob is holding back his emotion. He wants to hug her, to kiss her, to comfort her, so she will stop crying. But he can't. He will never able to do that. Her heart is for Gikwang.
 
"Look," Yoseob knows he must say something if he wants Kyuri to stop her tears, "I'm not going anywhere. I'll always be your best friend. I'll be there when you need me."
 
He meant his words. But he can't promise to stop loving her if he stays next to her like what he always did.
 
"Promise?" Kyuri gives him her pinky finger.
 
Yoseob hesitates for a second; can he promise her?
 
He intertwines his pinky finger with hers and forces a smile, "Promise."
 
__________
 
"Gikwang Oppa," Kyuri calls his name. Yoseob is walking next to her, having a fake smile on his face.
 
Gikwang is leaning to his car, waiting for Kyuri to come back. He is been thinking about Kyuri after he left Kyuri with Yoseob.
 
He made his decision. He is going to talk about his decision with Kyuri and Yoseob after they arrived at her house.
 
No one talks in their journey to Kyuri's house. Kyuri is in her deep thought, Yoseob is trying to hide his feeling deep inside, and Gikwang is making himself sure about his final decision.
 
After Gikwang parked his car at the garage, Gikwang asks them to follow him to the garden. Kyuri and Yoseob exchange looks, wondering what Gikwang wants to say.
 
"Yoseob," Gikwang suddenly says, looking directly at Yoseob with serious face, "do you love Kyuri?"
 
What a silly question! Yoseob looks really confused when he heard the question. Of course he loves her!
 
"Say it," Gikwang demands because Yoseob doesn't say anything.
 
Yoseob coughs a little, "Yes, I do."
 
Gikwang looks at Kyuri now, "Do you love Yoseob?"
 
Kyuri gasps, "What are you trying to say, Oppa?"
 
Gikwang doesn't answer. He keeps looking at her; waiting for her answer.
 
"You know about my feeling for you," Kyuri answers slowly, not knowing what to say to him.
 
Gikwang takes a deep breath and tells them his final decision, "I will cancel my decision to move my works to Seoul."
 
He looks at the surprised Kyuri.
 
"I will stay at USA."