24 Be Happy

Perfectly You
It's been more than two hours since Kyuri left her house with Gikwang. They've been searching for Yoseob at area around Kyuri's house, area around Yoseob's house, his university, his vocal training course, and the park, but they still can't find Yoseob.
 
Kyuri sits on a park bench, trying to steady her breath. She is really worry about Yoseob but her condition is totally not supporting her wish. She never went outside for this long.
 
"Let's go back," Gikwang looks worried. He is worrying about Kyuri but he knows that Kyuri will never go back until they find Yoseob.
 
How can they find him? He is nowhere to be found. He doesn't bring his phone with him. He told nothing to Kyuri.
 
"No," Kyuri answers, exactly as Gikwang thought. "I need to find him. What will I do if something happened to him?"
 
Gikwang soften a bit when he looks at Kyuri. He sits next to Kyuri and pats her head softly, "Try to think about a place. A place where he will go when he has a problem."
 
"He never ran away from home before," Kyuri closes her eyes. "He always went to my house when he has problem. I don't know..."
 
She pauses for a second. She remembers. A place where Yoseob will go other than her house when he has a problem. A place where only Kyuri knows about.
 
"The old amusement park," Kyuri mutters. She stands up and turns to look at Gikwang, "He must be at the old amusement park."
 
__________
 
Gikwang stops the car right at an amusement park. Well, to be exact, an ex-amusement park. It supposed to be a really big amusement park in the past. He remembers that he did come here once with his parents when he's around 4 years old.
 
"Are you sure he's here?" Gikwang asks Kyuri.
 
She nods slowly, "It's the first place I went to with Yoseob Oppa. I was ten years old and he told me to follow him. He returned me home without everyone noticed."
 
Kyuri walks pass the old gate and starts to look for Yoseob. She walks to a house from woods while Gikwang follows her.
 
She steps carefully, trying to look for Yoseob around the wooden house. She stops her step when she finds Yoseob is leaning to the wall of the house, looking at the sky.
 
He is singing the song he sang for Kyuri at the Art Festival 2 months ago. He doesn't notice Kyuri's existence.
 
Yoseob stops and sighs.
 
"Stop it, Yoseob," Kyuri hears Yoseob is talking to himself. "Kyuri doesn't think of you as someone more than childhood friend. She loves Gikwang. There is nothing I can do."
 
Gikwang listens carefully, trying his best not to make a single noise.
 
Yoseob tries to smile but then he messes his own hair, "I can't fool myself!"
 
All of a sudden, Kyuri walks to him and hugs her from behind, making both Yoseob and Gikwang gasp.
 
"Don't go," Kyuri mutters. Her hands are wrapped around Yoseob's waist, making Yoseob blushes.
 
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Kyuri starts to cry. "I'm sorry for letting you hurt. I'm sorry for everything."
 
Yoseob touches her hand softly. He still doesn't notice that Gikwang is there as well, looking at both of them and trying to keep calm.
 
"You don't need to be sorry," Yoseob coughs a little. "It's my mistake."
 
Kyuri lets go of him. Yoseob turns around and sees Gikwang is watching them. Gikwang is clenching his fists, not knowing what to do.
 
Yoseob sighs and gives his best smile to Kyuri, "I'm sorry for loving you."
 
He wipes her tears away gently. His heart is aching. The one he loves is standing right in front of him yet he can't reach her. Why?
 
Kyuri holds Yoseob's hand, letting his hand touches her cheek. She doesn't want to see Yoseob hurts but she doesn't want to lie to herself. The more she lies about her feeling to Gikwang, the more Yoseob will be hurt.
 
Yoseob pulls her into his hug. He doesn't care anymore about what Gikwang will do to him after this. He has enough looking Kyuri's tears and it's all because of himself. Because of his own confession. Because of his love to her.
 
He loosen his hug and kisses her forehead with sincere love, "Be happy."