11 Truth or Dare

Perfectly You

July 2nd, 2010

It's almost two months since Kyuri lost her memories. She tried her best to remember everything she could. She's getting used to Gikwang and Yoseob better now, even though awkward silence still happen when three of them meet.

 
Gikwang is coming more often than usual. He told her that he is planning to move his works to Seoul so he won't need to go back to US anymore, so he can spend more times with Kyuri.
 
Yoseob is still the same as usual; cute, cheerful, and caring. He visits Kyuri every day and every night. The only difference about Yoseob is that he shows his feeling towards Kyuri without hesitation anymore since Gikwang cancelled their engagement.
 
Junhyung is still being protective as usual, and that's the reason why Kyuri spent her time more at the house since she didn't want to make Junhyung worry about her, especially after he heard about her cancelled engagement with Gikwang.
 
Jiyeon is still avoiding her; Kyuri got it now that she has a crush on Gikwang and she feels apologetic because of it. As much as she lets Jiyeon to be with Gikwang, somehow she knows that Gikwang won't return Jiyeon's feeling back even though Jiyeon couldn't hide her happiness when she heard about the cancelled engagement.
 
Kyuri still feel awkward somehow; she still doesn't remember anything. Her memories now are memories given by others.
 
She wants to remember her moments with Yoseob. She wants to remember her memories with Gikwang. That way she can know why two of them are trying so hard for her. She doesn't feel that she is worth enough for them; a girl with weak body, no memories, and doesn't return their feeling back.
 
She is happy when Yoseob is with her, but she doesn't think that it is a love.
 
Her heart skips a beat when Gikwang is near her; but a weird feeling keeps coming on when she's with Gikwang.
 
She is thinking a lot when Gikwang and Yoseob enters her room. She is standing on her balcony with a bunch of thoughts.
 
"Kyuri ah~" Yoseob calls her so she turns back.
 
"Ah," Kyuri is surprised.
 
Kyuri sits on her bed while Gikwang sits on her right side and Yoseob sits on her left side. She tries to control her heart because it's beating faster now that she is with two men who confessed to her before.
 
Silence, as usual.
 
"Do you want to play, Kyuri?" Yoseob pops out a question.
 
"Play?" Kyuri looks at Yoseob. "What game?"
 
"Kind of truth or dare," Yoseob stands up. "Let's ask Junhyung Hyung and Jiyeonnie to play with us."
 
He grabs Kyuri's hand and walks down the stairs. Gikwang follows without a word. Yoseob asks one of the maids to ask Junhyung and Jiyeon to come to the dining room while three of them wait fot them there.
 
After Junhyung and Jiyeon arrived, with hesitations, even though they stay after Kyuri and Gikwang explained, Yoseob takes a bottle of vodka from the refrigerator and puts it on the table.
 
"I used it to make a cake before but I saved it because I know that Kyuri doesn't like it," Yoseob puts an empty bottle on the table now. "Let's play truth or dare with new rules."
 
Junhyung gives him a 'I-cant-believe-it' expression. Jiyeon is listening carefully, wondering that if it is her chance to win Gikwang's heart.
 
"Spin the bottle. After it stops, you must do something as an act and the person pointed by the bottle must guess your act. If that person can't answer it, you decide whether that person must tell the truth or do the dare. If the person can answer it, the person will decide whether you need to tell the truth or do the dare. Easy, eh?" Yoseob stops his explanation.
 
Junhyung shrugs, "Why do we need the vodka?"
 
"Drink the vodka if you can't guess the act. It's only apply if you can't guess the act, not if the other person can guess your act. Make it as a punishment so it will be fun." Yoseob grins. "Kyuri is another case. I'll drink for her."
 
Kyuri holds her laugh but Yoseob grins to her, signing that he is serious.

Junhyung looks at Kyuri and she's smiling so he can't refuse the stupid game because it's been a while since they gathered and had fun together.
 
Silence.

Yoseob takes it as a 'yes', "I'll go first. Spin the bottle!"
 
It's been 10 minutes since the first spin. They play simple truth question, avoiding love topics, only questions like what is your biggest mistake in life, what is your wish for this year, who is your idol.
 
The funniest part is the act part. Yoseob is the one who is really bad at guessing right about the act. Gikwang is the same but he has a good tolerance with alcohol, unlike Yoseob, plus he drank for Kyuri too. He already drank more than 5 glasses now.
 
Yoseob is pretty much drunk now. He doesn't even can stand properly now, his face is red.
 
"My turn~" Yoseob tries to reach the bottle.
 
Kyuri giggles. The bottle points to Kyuri and Kyuri prepares to guess Yoseob's act but Yoseob doesn't do anything.
 
Yoseob was silence for seconds before his face turns serious.
 
"Truth," he mumbles.
 
"Hey, you haven't do anything," Junhyung protests.
 
"Do you know that I love you?" Yoseob ignores Junhyung.
 
Kyuri stays calm and answers, "I know."
 
She is going to spin the bottle when Yoseob reaches the bottle faster than her and spins it again.
 
"I thought it's my turn," Kyuri tries to relax the situation.

Gikwang, in the other hand, feels something is going wrong.
 
Yoseob forces the bottle to stop and point out to Kyuri, "Truth."
 
Silence... again.
 
"Do you know how much it hurt to see you engaged with someone else when I'm in love with you?"
 
"Yoseob Oppa," Kyuri whispers, "you're drunk."
 
Yoseob ignores her and spins the bottle again. He stops the bottle again with force, "Truth. Why did you ignore me?"
 
"I didn't," Kyuri stands up now. "You're really drunk, Oppa."
 
He spins the bottle again and stops it again, "Truth. Why did you lose your memories? 20 years are nothing for you, aren't they?"

Kyuri doesn't answer it. She clenches her fist now.

Yoseob spins again and slams the bottle to make it stop now. "Truth. Do you ever care about me?"
 
Gikwang tenses up, he stands up next to Kyuri now.

He spins it again, forces the bottle to stop again, "Who will you choose? Me or Gikwang?"

Kyuri holds her breath, "You're drunk."
 
"Answer me!" Yoseob slams the table. "We're still playing!"
 
"Oi!" Junhyung stands up now.
 
Kyuri stands still. She takes a deep breath. She knows that Yoseob is drunk, but by the way Yoseob looks at her, she knows Yoseob wants an answer. Kyuri is holding back her tears; she feels hurt.
 
"Can't answer, eh?" Yoseob reaches the bottle again when Gikwang stops him.
 
"Stop," Gikwang tosses his hand away from the bottle. "You're scaring her."
 
Again, Yoseob ignores. He reaches the bottle and spins it, makes it stop at Kyuri for the last time.
 
"Dare," Yoseob whispers. "Kiss me."
 
"You're crazy!" Junhyung tosses away the bottle till it breaks. "It's not a game anymore!"
 
Jiyeon stands up and steps back because of her brother. She looks scared because of him.
 
Kyuri rushes to her stepbrother, "Don't! He's drunk, Oppa!"
 
Kyuri turns to Yoseob after she stopped Junhyung, "You're way too drunk, Yoseob Oppa."
 
Suddenly, without any warning, Yoseob pulls her hand and presses his lip on hers.

==========

The "Truth or Dare" scene is inspired by His Everything by _hearmerawr.

It's different though, but I was amazed by the scene. ^^