20 Flashback: Yoseob Pt. 2

Perfectly You

July 3rd, 2010

Yoseob is awake. His head is hurting. His memories are blurred; he remembers about last night, the moment when he started to play the game, the moment when Kyuri cried because of him, the moment when Gikwang talked to him.

He doesn't remember about what he has done until Kyuri cried. He tries to remember it but he can't. He can hear that someone is entering the room so he pretends to fall asleep quickly, hugging the pillow.

"Mianhae, Yoseob Oppa," he hears Kyuri whispers slowly and touches his cheek.

Yoseob grabs her hand softly, gently. He apologizes, for whatever he has done to her. He broke his promise to Kyuri. Even though Kyuri said that she forgives him, he feels really guilty.

He loves Kyuri with all his heart yet he made her cry. She is his world but he made her hurt. He remembers that Gikwang and Junhyung were really mad at him last night; he deserves it.

After having a conversation with Kyuri, Yoseob decides to go back to his house and take a good rest. But he can't hold on any longer; he is curious about what he has done to her.

"You...," Kyuri hesitates to tell him, "kissed me."

His heart skips a beat. What? He kissed her last night?!

"ARGH!" he shouts, frustrated about what he has done. He knows it's Kyuri's first kiss. Kyuri never has a boyfriend, never let any boy close to her except himself and Gikwang. How could he kiss Kyuri? He's way out of his mind.

Suddenly Kyuri wraps her arms around Yoseob's neck and whispers, "It's alright if my first kiss was you."

Yoseob can feel that he is blushing because of Kyuri; it's the first time he freezes like this; he can't think of anything at all.

By this, he is sure, really sure, that Kyuri is his love. More than anything.

__________

August 13th, 2010

Yoseob was really panic when he found Kyuri was hurting in her room but he's way more panic when she fainted in their way to the hospital. When Gikwang arrives at the hospital, Yoseob feels really uneasy now; it's deja vu.

When Gikwang realizes that Kyuri moves her finger, the doctor comes and examines Kyuri while they wait outside.

When the nurse tells them that Kyuri is calling for Gikwang, Yoseob feels hurt. Why is Kyuri calling for Gikwang, not himself?

Yoseob shoves away the thought. He stars to feel really weird when Kyuri asks about what date is it today even though he did feel happy when Kyuri said that she remembers about everything now.

Before Yoseob can know more about Kyuri, Junhyung drags him out from the room. They sit outside, waiting for Kyuri to be examined by the doctor.

Gikwang walks pass them; his eyes are looking at nothing but he keeps walking.

Yoseob knows; it must be really hurt to Gikwang if Kyuri got back her memories but doesn't remember anything after the accident. Gikwang has done a lot to Kyuri after the accident; since both of them love Kyuri, Yoseob knows that Gikwang is hurting right now.

It was the same when Yoseob knew that Kyuri lost her 20 years of memories, the memories when Yoseob has done more than a thing for her.

One side of his heart is happy because Kyuri remembers everything again... but one side of his heart feels uneasy when Kyuri called Gikwang's name when she woke up.

Something is definitely different from his thought.