21 Decision

Perfectly You

August 17th, 2010

 
Kyuri returns to her house. Junhyung accompanies her because Gikwang has an important meeting with his client and Yoseob needs to attend technical meeting for his singing competition.
 
"I'll be fine alone," Kyuri says when Junhyung keeps standing at the door. He doesn't know what to do, what to say.
 
He's happy when he knew that Kyuri got her memories back, but by the way Gikwang looks at her, Junhyung doesn't know whether he must be happy as well or not.
 
Gikwang has done special things for her. He even cancelled their engagement because he wants her to love him back without any string attached between him, to love him back truly.
 
"Are you sure?" Junhyung hesitates but Kyuri nods so he leaves her alone in the room.
 
Kyuri walks to the bookshelf and takes out a photo album. She sits on her bed and takes a look at the pictures one by one.
 
She suddenly stands up and tries to find something. She finds it in her jewelry box; it's a necklace with snowflake pendant. It's Gikwang's birthday present for her.
 
It's been 3 days since the last time she met Gikwang. She said it, that she missed him. The accident happened because she was going to buy a cake to welcome him.
 
Gikwang told her that he has cancelled their engagement, because he wanted her to love him truly, not because of the engagement. He didn't say much to her. He didn't even do anything.
 
Kyuri feels that he was acting as if she is really fragile, that she can be broken in pieces if he's closer to her than now.
 
She never wore the necklace because it's way too precious for her. Even though she never said anything, she hid it very well from everyone, she always realize her true feeling.
 
Gikwang has been her first love... and only love till now.

__________
 
August 18th, 2010
 
Kyuri is playing the piano when Yoseob visits her. He just got back from practice for his new singing competition.
 
"Hey," Yoseob sits next to her. "How do you feel?"
 
"Fine," Kyuri smiles to him. She always feel comfortable when Yoseob is around her. She is sure that Yoseob was doing whatever he always did for her when she lost her memories after the accident.
 
At least she thought so.
 
"Kyuri ah," Yoseob rubs his head, "you really don't remember a single thing after the accident, do you?"
 
Kyuri tilts his head, "Yes. Why?"
 
Yoseob shakes his head, "Nothing. It's just..."
 
He stops and looks at the floor. He hesitates. It means that Kyuri has forgotten that Yoseob is her first kiss, right? It means that Kyuri has forgotten about his confession, right?
 
"Yoseob Oppa," Kyuri touches his cheek with her finger. "What are you thinking?"
 
Yoseob coughs a little. He knows he must say something to Kyuri. He has this uneasy feeling since Kyuri was awake and he can't hold it anymore.
 
"Do you love Gikwang?"
 
She doesn't reply but she is blushing. She avoids Yoseob's eyes and looks at the floor.
 
Yoseob feels that his heart is breaking into pieces. He should have known it; by the way Kyuri always looked at him, by the way Kyuri smiled at him, by the way Kyuri said his name.
 
He feels like he is the biggest fool in the world. Yoseob bites his lip and stands up so quickly, making Kyuri jumps a little.
 
"Oppa?" this time Kyuri's voice makes him feel hurt more than ever. He can't look at her; his eyes are teary now.
 
"I'm sorry," he whispers. "I'm sorry."
 
"For what, Oppa?" Kyuri stands up. She tries to touch Yoseob but Yoseob steps back. He is trying his best not to cry in front of her but a single tear escapes.
 
He said out his words, making Kyuri speechless.
 
"Sorry for loving you."