05 No Other

Perfectly You

"It sounded like a confession...," Kyuri mutters. She is blushing right now. Her heart is racing.

"It is a confession," Gikwang caresses her left cheek with his right hand. He smiles and looks at the girl in silence while Kyuri's heart is beating faster now.

Silence.

"Kyuri ah~!" Yoseob walked from inside the house, jumping happily from the new information. "I made it to the final of the Art Festival!"

Kyuri finally stops her glaring contest with the floor and looks at Yoseob. He stopped his jumping when he looks Gikwang and Kyuri together. His smile has disappeared but he puts another cute smile when Kyuri stands up.

"Chukhae, Yoseob Oppa~" Kyuri walks to Yoseob and Yoseob turns one time before bow like a gentleman. "I'm looking forward to it."

Gikwang knows that Yoseob's facial expression has changed, from the satisfied and grateful to guilty expression. Yoseob hasn't mentioned that Kyuri is not allowed to go outside of the house, especially blended with the crowd plus she lost her memories now. Gikwang stands up and wraps Kyuri in his arms from right side, making Yoseob drops his jaw while Kyuri is blushing again.

"I'll take you there," Gikwang says, sweetly and softly.

Kyuri lost her words. She doesn't know why Gikwang is always so nice and romantic to her; she blames herself for it. Gikwang looks like he always been in love with her yet she doesn't remember a single thing about Gikwang. It's frustrating.

Yoseob coughs, "The final is in one week. I'll tell you the detail. Now, you had dinner already, right?"

Kyuri nods.

"Good, I want to make dessert for you. Feel like one now?" Yoseob winks.

Kyuri giggles and nods again. She likes Yoseob's aegyo. He's cute, always care for her, and never stop smiling. For this, once again, Kyuri blames herself. Yoseob is always there for her as if she is his world yet, of course, Kyuri doesn't remember anything about Yoseob.

Kyuri shoved the thought away before Gikwang leads her to the dining room while Yoseob walks to the kitchen. Yoseob is making her a pancake, her favorite one, Yoseob said. Yoseob knows he can't stay like Gikwang, but a thought keeps coming in his brain: why doesn't he try to get Kyuri? Maybe he does have a special place in her heart.

__________

June 1st, 2010

"Happy June~" Yoseob shouts happily with all his might. Kyuri closes her ears because of it but she keeps smiling.

It's 9 AM now; Junhyung is off to a meeting, Jiyeon is going somewhere, and Gikwang hasn't come yet. There are only some maids and workers in the house with Yoseob's accompanying Kyuri. They talked a lot: about herself, about Yoseob, about Junhyung, about Jiyeon, but not about Gikwang.

Kyuri wonders why Yoseob always avoid Gikwang's topic. Yoseob told her that she should ask Gikwang himself about it.

A question suddenly popped out from nowhere into Kyuri's head, "Yoseob Oppa~"

"Ne?" Yoseob makes a cute face.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" she asks innocently.

"Eh?" Yoseob's smile has disappeared.

"Err, well," Kyuri plays with her hands, "you know, I'm afraid that you do have a girlfriend yet you spend times with me so often because you're worrying me."

"Yes, I have," Yoseob answers.

Kyuri looks at Yoseob. His face is serious and, don't know why, Kyuri feels a disappointed feeling stabbed her heart. 

"Why?" Yoseob examines her face. "Are you jealous?"

Kyuri shakes her head quickly, "It's not like that. I mean..."

Her tears are rolling down her cheeks now. She doesn't know why but the tears don't stop. Yoseob is panic because of it.

"Kyuri ah~" he stands up and wipes her tears with his hands. "Why are you crying?"

"I don't know. I'm sorry, Oppa," Kyuri covers her face with her hands. She feels embarrassed; she is crying in front of a man who is willingly stay next to her even though he has a girlfriend.

Yoseob doesn't say anything but in another second, he hugs her as tight as he can.

"I'm the one who needs to say sorry," Yoseob whispers softly.

Kyuri's tears roll down now, making her shaking a little. Yoseob comforts her and sings a song,

"Neo gateun saram tto eopseo juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeogdeongol eodiseo channi
Neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun ma eum neo gatchi joheun sounmul
Neomu dahaeng iya aesseo neorel jikyeojul geu sarami baro naraseo eodiseo channi
Na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi haengbokhan na gatchi unneun geureon choegoro haengbokhan nom"

-- No Other by Super Junior


Kyuri is calming down. She wipes her tears and looks sadly at Yoseob, who has released his hug and patting her head softly.

"I'm sorry, Oppa," Kyuri forced a smile. "You must be wanted to spend more times with your girlfriend. Do I know her?"

Yoseob doesn't say anything. He just keeps smiling while Kyuri tries to guess the answer from his expression.

"Sure you do," Yoseob touches her right cheek with his finger.

Kyuri stays; she listens carefully. She will need to apologize to Yoseob's girlfriend, especially when she knows, or knew, her.

"Her name is Park Kyuri," Yoseob winks with a childish smile. He laughs at Kyuri's shocked expression.

"You lied to me!" Kyuri hits his shoulder lightly. "I can't believe it!"

Yoseob hugs her again, "I didn't think you will cry, Kyuri ah~ I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Ne?"

Kyuri is going to cry again but she hugs Yoseob back, "Don't lie to me. Promise?"

"Promise."

==========

Author's Note:

"Chukhae" means 'congratulations'.

"No Other" is from "Bonamana - Repackaged" Album