Surprise!

Even After Time (Infinite Hiatus)
Quite many hours later, Jessica stands in the gate with her brother at one side and Taeyeon in front of her. Althought they've been talking for so much on the plane, catching up, it feels like it isn't enough. She want to continue, although she knows it isn't possible. There just so much to say to her childhood friend and slightly older unnie. However, time is just not enough for this once. 
 
Jessica takes a step forward, and Taeyeon imitates her. Then, they enter into a long, warm and tough hug. The fragrance of cherries leaves Taeyeon's hair, which falls over her shoulder and tickles Jessica's nose. 
 
"It was nice seeing you again," Jessica says.
 
"I feel the same~" Taeyeon responds.
 
Both forces themselves to take a step back, letting the other go. Then, they exchange smiles. Leeteuk comes up behind Jessica and places his arm on her shoulder, smiling at Taeyeon. Jaejoong is just standing quietly in the background, guarding all of their bags as well as his boss. 
 
Leeteuk is the first to speak, "We should get in touch soon, meeting on purpose."
 
"Like old times?" Taeyeon grins and nods. "That's a good idea. Make sure to contact me."
 
"Of course!" brother and sister exclaim at the same time.
 
Taeyeon giggles, before getting her bags from Jaejoong and beginning to walk away. In the middle of the corridor and a crowd of people, she turns around and waves. 
 
"Bye Taengoo~" Jessica pouts.
 
Leeteuk grins, before patting her shoulder in comfort. 
 
"Come on, we should go as well."
 
 
 
In a car they had ordered prehand the plane ride, loud noise is about to get Jessica to erupt. Leeteuk and Jaejoong is talking loudly about all random subjects and things, almost causing Jessica a headache. Once again, she's on her phone. However, this time, she's looking through her contacts, to make an important call to an important person. 
 
"Hey! Both of you, be quiet!" she demands.
 
That's when she finds the important person, and clicks to make a call. In the corner of her eyes, she sees Leeteuk acting like a big brother and leans in to listen to what'll be said. But most significantly, to figure out who she's calling. He's her older, overprotective, brother after all. 
 
A short while later, the other end picks up. Jessica's beating heart picks up in happiness when she hears the important person's important voice. She has missed him so much. 
 
"Yeoboseyo?" the person asks groggily, like they just woke up.
 
"Donghae~" Jessica smiles, although he can't see.
 
But, he manages to notice anyways by the tone of her voice. In pure happiness, he sits up in his bed and grins.
 
"Princess!" 
 
Jessica smiles, "Are you even awake yet, oppa?"
 
"Im not sure if you can still consider me awake."
 
"Did you stay up again?"
 
"Ya"Donghae replies in guilt.
 
"I told you not to do that"
 
"Ya!You are doing that right now...Its late there"
 
Jessica gets out of the car and heads out of the door and passes through the gates security system by identifying her through her fingerprint.
 
"Is it?I can't tell"
 
"Princess how many times did I tell you not to stay-"
 
*Knock Knock*
 
Donghae stands up and walks to the door opening it.
 
A smiling Jessica with her phone next to her ear.She puts it down and stares at the guy infront of her.
 
"Not to stay up late just to call you"Jessica finishes his sentence.
 
Donghae hugs her tightly.
 
"You don't have to worry about that right now"Jessica hugs him.
 
The lad is near to tears pulls from the hug hands still around her waist and staring at her.
 
Jessica smiles and closes her eyes.
 
Their lips touches the other.
 
They pull away and hug eachother again.
 
"Finally"Donghae smiles still hugging her."Im not dreaming am I?"
 
Jessica kisses him again."Maybe you are"
 
"Oh how I wish I'm not.Let me check"Donghae puts his hand on his chest checking his heartbeat."Seems normal."Donghae then pinches himself."Nope this is real~"Donghae pulls her for another kiss.This one longer and more passionate than the other.Jessica's hands in his hair and Donghae in her waist.After a while,Donghae with a satisfied grin pulls away.
 
Jessica smiles widely at him. 
 
"Oh  right!"Jessica suddenly remembers something.
 
"My brother...
 
"He's with you?"Donghae asks.
 
Jessica nods and dials Leeteuk's number.
 
Jessica looks towards the gate looking if her brother got the idea.
 
Donghae hugs her from behind and just watches whatever she is doing.
 
With her free hand, she holds Donghae's arm.
 
"Sooyeon?"
 
"Ne oppa~the gate is unlocked ."
 
"Arraso we are going in."
 
 
 
A/N:Sorry for another short chapter..I will try to make longer ones but for now you guys are left with them kekeke...So much Haesica here!!!How y'all like it? I'll update again tomorrow so anticipate till then. Thank you for reading and I hope you continue to support or support this fic!Thank you again Coccchanel eonnie!!!~~:DDDDDDDD<3