Break

Even After Time (Infinite Hiatus)

"Noona..."

"I should drive you home..."Jessica starts her car and begins driving.

She arrives at Jonghyun's house.

She goes out the car with him and hugs him for a farewell.

Donghae watches and drives off when he sees the two hugging.

"Take care Jonghyun-ah"Jessica pats the guys head before heading back to her car after Jonghyun wave her a good bye.

-------------------------------------

"Yah Donghae what took you o long?"

"The convenience store didn't have it so I had to look for a near pharmacy."Donghae didn't say everything but he didn't lie either.

"You okay?"

"I don't really feel well....let's move this soccer game another time."Donghae gives the bag and runs to his dorm.

As soon as Donghae goes inside the building Jessica arrives.

"Sica"

"Taengoo"

"Where have you been?"

"Ahh...I hanged out with my dongsaeng....he is a hoobae in my highschool"

"Jonghyun?"Jaejoong asks.

"Ya....say where is Donghae I forgot to tell him "

"He said he wasn't feeling well"Joongki replies as he is helping Nichkhun with Yoona.

"He didn't look well either"Yoona reports.

*So that's why he was at the pharmacy*-Jessica's thoughts.

"Ah I see~ I'll go check up on him then"Jessica excuses herself and calls Donghae.

"Ahhh why isn't he picking up"

Jessica calls and calls him but still doesn't get a reply.

Jessica is getting more and more anxious as she walks back and fourth infront of his dorm.

Jessica tries one more time and finally gets an answer.

"Donghae?"

 

Donghae's POV:

 

"yes?"I gave her a weak reply.

"You don't sound too well."She replies to me in a worried tone.

"Why did you call me?"I asks her in a harsh tone.

"Ahhh I called you to tell you about where I went...I met up-"

"That's why you called me?Seriously? Just for that"I cut her off.

"Donghae I-... Are you okay?Are you really that sick?"She sounded annoyed which annoyed me even more.

"Don't pretend to be worried about me. You can stop with your act...It disgust me and Doing so will help me because you are nothing but a burden..You are what made me sick"The words came out without me thinking I meant none of it in fact none of what i said really made sense but before I could take it back she replies with a shaky voice I knew  I hurt her and a sharp pain came to me as if I was stabbed in the heart...I hurted myself as well.

"You're mistaken...If that is what I am to you the whole time....I-I-I'm sorry"She replied to me slowly.

I couldn't respond...I didn't know how to so i hunged up afraid of hurting her even more but by doing so it probably made it worse.

I was dumb. I thought about it more and more. I realised not once did I let her explain perhaps if I didn't cut her off she would have cleared my doubts and misunderstandings but you can't blaim me...I have my own reasons too.

I went outside my room to grab a glass of water to cool myself off. It didn't help so i decided to take a peaceful walk outside.

I put on my shoes and exit my dorm room and I saw her.

Her face was burried in her knees while hugging it. I saw dried tears in her face. It hurted me seeing her like this. It reminded me of the day I grew feelings for her for the first time it was when her mother and brother left.

*Flashback*

My family came to her house fact being our dads are close friends. I didn't know why we had gone there because it wasn't in our meet up calendar. As soon a we arrived I sensed a sad atmosphere. Dad told me to go upstairs and comfort Sooyeon.

I ran upstairs to her room. I tried opening the door but it was locked. I heard her silent sobs. 

"Sooyeon-ah"

I heard no reply so i continued trying to convince her.

"It's me Donghae"I still didn't hear anything.

"Sooyeon just open the door oh?"I gave her my aegyo voice but it still didn't work.

"Donghae"Uncle came to me and gave me a weak smile.

He unlocked the door with his key and walked back down to my parents.

I thanked him and went inside the room.

i head her silent sobs. 

She was sitting on the floor hugging her brother's pillow with her face burried in it.

I walked toward her.

I grabbed one of her arm and pulled her up.

She stared at me with her eyes filled with tears.

I hugged her. It was the only way I could think of beause my mom would hug me to release my sadness like that one time i lost my teddy bear when i was young.

She cried on my shoulder.

"Sooyeon, when you are feeling down come to me okay? I will hug you just like this until all your sadness is gone I promise"I patted her back.

"You can't break a promise"She told me in a quiet voice.

I felt my heart skipped a beat when she stared into my eyes. Later on my heart started beating faster. I think I fell for her. 

"I know.. You can mark my words"I consoled her and brought her in for another hug.

She wrapped her arms around me as her tears continued to flow and wet my shoulders.

She cried herself to sleep. 

I made her sit on the floor. I placed one arm around her and let her use my shoulder as her pillow.

Her dad came in her room and told me that my parents had work to got to so we had to leave early.

He carried his daughter to her bed and tucked her in.

She looked really pretty even while sleeping. I smile to myself and exit the room.

As I was heading downstairs two little boys were walking around the house. i didn't know who they were but one looked the same age as me and the other looked younger,

My mom held my hands and we left the house after i greeted Mr.Jung a goodbye.

*End of Flahback*

"Donghae....."

The sound of a girl's voice brought me back to reality.

I turned my head to the owner of the voice.

Her eyes were red and swollen.

She saw how i noticed her staring at me and quickly diverted her attention.

Her eyes began to turn watery. A single tear escaped her eye and she turned her head to hide it but it was too late i already saw it.

She stood up and gave me a 90bow before walking away from me. I knew she was trying to avoid me. i couldn't be mad at her she was following my directions.

I stopped her and turned her around. I hugged her without realising it.

"Hae"

"What?"

"Why?"

"Why am I hugging you?"

She replied with a simple nod.

I thought and thought about why i did  so and it came to me.

"To keep my promise"

She said nothing but returned my hug.

I caressed her hair as she silently ries on my shoulder wetting it with her tears just as she did before.

"Better?"i ask her when she her when I no longer felt tears falling.

She didn't reply probably thinking I'd let go of her. She clinged on me tighter.

I smiled at her silly act but frowned when I remember something.

"Listen Jessica.. i was thinking-"

"No"She cuts me off and hugs me tighter.

"Jessica..."

"No Donghae please"

"Sica"

"Donghae, I-I know it might be selfish of me but even if you don't love me. even if I am a burden to you, just act like you do love me exactly how you did before...or just enough to fool me again"

Her words sent daggers to my heart. It ached it longed for us to be the same as before but I couldn't do that....I know she loves someone else.

"Jessica you are just confused"

"No Donghae Im not.... The guy I was hanging out with today was Jonghyun my dongsaeng"

I should have known but that is not the person I was talking about.

"Jessica i was thinking we should take a break from this relationship."My heart began hurting too much I couldn't bare with it.

"We need time away from eachother to sort things out when you and i are ready to go back to this relationship then we will but for now........Let's break up"i continued hugging her knowing it would be the last in a while.

She pulls away from my embrace.

"You didn't mean that r-right"She looked at me in the eye.

"I did...Goodbye for now Jessica"I kissed her in the lips one last time and entered back to my dorm.

As soon as I entered the dorm I ran to my room and clutched on to my shirt.

My heart ached for her.

No matter how hard i tried not to my tears disobeyed me and began to flow like rain

I'm giving you time Jessica..Don't take long I don't think I can bear this pain for a long time.Comeback to me soon.  This is not a goodbye but "See you later" don't confuse my intentions Jessica don't confused it just like you did with your feelings....

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I'm back with an update!!!!This fanfic isn't really doing well so I had thoughts of ending it but I choose to bring it all the way and continue with this story :) You all must hate me for this chapter right? heheheh don't worry for relationships to grow and mature they have no choice but to take a break and sort everything out...Donghae knows things and this is the first time i made a pov for him to kid of let you guy know a little about his side. Tell me how you feel about this sudden split. Also I am really sorry for the lack of other characters for the past few chapters. Please comment, subscribe, and continue to support this fanfic it really motivates me :D Thank you readers and my coauthor!!!!!!! 

 

Also: I am planning on making a new fanfic but I still need arrangements and remember this is a maybe Lol Lazy Author XD Don't worry though this doesn't mean I am ending Even After Time soon this story has a long way to go. :D