Crash

Even After Time (Infinite Hiatus)

"Hey Donghae oppa can we meet up?- Yoona"

"Sure. Where to?-Donghae"

"Outside the dorm building- Yoona"

"Alright I'll see you there- Donghae"

---------------------------

"I'm here!"

"Hey Donghae oppa! You okay?"

"Oh Yeah...What do you need to talk about?"

"Well..You see..I have a feeling there are two guys who like me and I only like one of them as of right now...."

"And they are close to you so you dont want to hurt any of them?"

"Yeah.."

"I don't really know what to tell you...Someone is bound to get hurt in the end"

"I see"Yoona frowns thinking about the situation she's in.

"Yoong...Smile. You look better that way"Donghae hugs the girl who is like a sister to him.

"I will! Let's head to our class now"Yoona pats his back and begins walking.

The laughs and smiles and the hug was all being watched by someone.

"You'll be fine without me.."The girl chuckled bitterly as she picks up her phone...

"Yeoboseyo?"

"I finished booking your flight mam. I hate to question you're decision but are you sure about this?"

"Positive. I need my mind off him."

"Alright if you say so... My flight is a day or two after yours so take care of yourself there mam"

"I'm hanging up."She places her phone back to her pockets and heads to her class.

-----------------------------------------------

Donghae's POV:

I notice the empty seat beside me. It's been a couple of days since our official break up as well as a couple of days since she came to class. Everytime I ask Taeyeon or anybody about it they find some excuse or distraction to change the subject. I am beginning to get worried. I haven't ask once person yet and I know I should have but I couldnt bring myself to. He is my final resort so I have no choice but to ask him.

After class I ran up to the guy.

"Hey Jaejoong!"

"Oh Donghae"

"Don't try to change the subject and be honest. Where is Sooyeon?"

"She told me not to tell you this but her flight is today and she is currently staying someplace else. Where? That I won't tell you. "

"Jaejoong please"

"Sorry Donghae. An order is an order. I revealed enough."

"Did you try to stop her? It's my fault she shouldn't go through all this trouble...."

"I tried Donghae. Trust me I tried. Just respect her decision. ."

"Thanks Jaejoong" I went back to my dorm.

-End of POV-

Jessica's POV:

After a few days I was finally able to calm my aching heart. Moving is for the best. I am going to stay at the villa my dad bought me as a present in California.

I was placing my luggages inside my car when I received a call from Jaejoong.

"Hello?"

"You're flight is late at night. And if you need anything or wish to cancel everything call me right away"

"I know..."

"Okay bye" 

"Bye"I hung up the phone and closed the trunk.

Bye Korea.

I went inside my car and began driving to the airport.

It was starting to get dark...Luckily there was not much cars on the road to the airport.

As I reach the intersection, a car headed straight to my own.

I felt my car move on its own as well as the pain I was currently in. I quickly called Jaejoong.

"Jaejoong..."

"Yes mam?"

"My car got hit...I'm at the third intersection of the road I'm taking before the airport..."

"BWOH?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Ya! Take care okay? I'm coming and I'm going to call for help... DOn't move and stay with me before I come okay?"

"Mhmm...Also promise me you won't tell Donghae about this...I don't want him to worry and I want to forget about him and to give you a chance..."My body was aching so much I couldnt think straight through and my hearing was fading as well as my eye sight.

"Jessica he needs to know..."

"Promise me Jaejoong"

"Fine, I promise...just stay with me help is coming..."

"I'm sorry..." I muttered out the last few words before I became unconcious.

-End of POV-

---------------------------------------

A/N: I'm back!!!!I haven't updated this for a while but don't worry I am not abandoning this story. I have been updating my other story much faster but I write it for the sake of the feeling that I need to update and because of that I was kind of down with writing and stuff but I do enjoy doing it so I will continue to :D Gosh I talk to much>.< Anyway sorry about the sad chapters and for having such a long story...Is anyone still reading this XD If you are thank you so much! Belated Merry Christmas to you all:D Thank you for reading as well as to my coauthor Coccchanel eonnie! See you all next update :3