I forgot

Even After Time (Infinite Hiatus)

Donghae runs while making sure the soccer ball is still in his possession. Jaejoong was defending him well.

Donghae looses focus of the ball as he looks for a proper opening and ends up with Jaejoong stealing the ball.

Jaejoong makes a goal and runs back to guard his guy.

"Not bad...I thought you lost it"Donghae compliments.

"In your dreams.."

"It's not that your good, I'm just not doing well today"

"Since when do you?"

"The best player doesn't have to be the one who shoots goals."

"But youre good at that anyway"

"But selfish play is not good."Donghae quickly passes the ball to Joongki who kicks a goal.

"This time..."

--------------------------------------

 

"Noona!"A guy runs up to her.

"Jonghyun-ah~"Jessica hugs the guy.

"It's been a while"

"Sorry about not meeting up sooner"

"It's okay...atleast we meet up now right?"

"I guess.."Jessica pulls away from the hug but leaves one arm around the guy.

"Noona, let's head in"

"Arraso"

The two walks in the coffee shop and  takes a seat.

"Noona how have you been?"Jonghyun asks when they get their orders.

" Pretty good I guess "

"Has hyung talk to you now?"

"Anni, but he talks more now to my brother though."

"He talks to your brother more than to me and you?"

"He doesn't talk much to you either?"

"Nope"

"I didn't think him becoming my bodyguard would change him"

"I  thought that would make you two become aloser"

"It did the opposite.... I kind of wish we are still as close like before"

"My brother is weird"

"Weird?"

"If I was him, I would like you"

"That came out of no where..:"Jessica laughs.

"My thoughts were all over the place"Jonghyun embarassingly laughs along.

"So you like me huh?"Jessica jokes.

"I never viewed you in that way"

"you sure???"

"I alway saw you like an older sister. Maybe if i was hyung's age"

"Im irresistable"Jessica laughs.

"I've met better"

"No you haven't"

"Actually ya I haven't...not yet atleast"

"Not dating Jonghyun?"

"No"

"Gosh seriously?you are in the right age"

"Look who is talking!You barely got one near the end of highschool"

"Ya but that is different"

"How so?"

"Don't make me think Kim Jonghyun, it's the weekends."Jessica complains.

"Arraso Noona"Jonghyun smiles and then begins coughing.

"Are you still sick?"Jessica gets worried.

"Just a little"

Jessica touches the guys forehead.

"Little? You have a fever!Why do you guys lie about your health."Jessica nags him out of worry.

"I'm fine"

"Let's head to the nearby pharmacy"Jessica holds the guy's hand and heads out the shop.

---------------------------------

Sooyoung,Yoona, and Taeyeon arrives to the field.

"I'm here!"Sooyoung shouts.

"WArning Pig Alert we must  halt the game. I repeat pig alert"Wooyoung tries to act scared.

"Sooyoung?"Donghae looks to his left to where the girls stood.

He quickly runs to them trying to find his girlfriend.

"Where is Jessica?"Taeyeon asks.

"I thought she was hanging out with you guys."Donghae becomes confused.

"Nope definitely not with us Me and Yoona was in our dorm. And Taeyeon just woke up from a nap"Sooyoung explains.

"Weird.. Where would she go?"Leeteuk ponders.

"I'm pretty sure she can take care of herself"Taeyeon smiles.

"Ya I'm sure she can"Donghae smiles weakly.

"Why would she lie?"Leeteuk asks himself but Donghae hears.

"She probably has her reasons....Let's continue the game"Donghae tries to end the topic but  although he changed the topic he was also curious on her where abouts also.

The group noticed Donghae was getting anxious so they just cntinnued to play their game.

Donghae is guarding Nichkhun.

Nichkhun trips on Donghae's foot  when Donghae was off in thought and blocked his way. He hit the ground with his knee hard.

"Yah!!!Time!!"Leeteuk calls and runs to Nichkhun.

"He is bleeding...someone get him ice and a big bandage and cleansing water"Joongki runs to hi friends side.

Joongki takes his shirt off and became left with his under shirt.

He wraps the injury slightly to reduce the blood.

"I don't think we have those things anymore"Taec reports.

"Lee Donghae! Buy some at the near convinience store and hurry."

Donghae was just staring at the guy and was freaking out not knowing what to do looking as if he lost his mind.

"Donghae!"Jaejoong shakes the guy.

"OH?Ah ya!"Donghae stutters and quickly runs to his car.

Donghae drives off to the nearest convinience store and runs to it after parking his car.

He looks around the convinience store but doen't find what he needs. He goes outside looking left and right and spots a pharmacy.

He walks towards the place when he catches a glimpse of a girl and guy holding hands while looking for something.

"Jessica..."He stares.

Jessica looks to her right and sees Donghae.

"Donghae..Oh shoot I forgot to tell him that i changed plans...."Jessica becomes worried and thinks.

"Noona...."Jonghyun hugs her as he gets dizzy and starts to look like he is about to faint at any second.

"Jonghyun.."

"That can't be her.She would never do that to me....Get a hold of yourself Lee Donghae" Donghae talks to himself before finally finding the things he needs.

Jessica quickly purchases the items and walks to the exit with Jonghyun hanging on her shoulder.

Donghae buys his things after he gets his head together.

"Jessica..."Donghae drops his bag after recognizing the girl clearly when she goes inside her car and seeing her side and front view of her face.

-------------------

A/N: Well hello durrrrrr!!!! I'm back!!! Sorry for not updating as fast as before and bringing very boring chapters... I know i said it would get better when Taeyeon came but I'm naturally boring kind of Lol Jessica's explanation is oming but bare yourselfs Haesica shippers!Anyways here yall go! I might not be able to update soon because I'm busy but trust me I'll try my best :DD Thank you for reading and ofcourse to my Co author Coccchanel eonnie! Please do comment and subscribe and I will see y'all next time!!!