I won't Deny

Even After Time (Infinite Hiatus)

"Ne Jessica?"Donghae replies with a smile.

"Where is your room?"

"My room is 2 floors above yours."

"Alright then lets meet  outside the building after we finish organizing."

"Alright I'll text you"

"Arraso."Jessica hugs him and goes back to her room to finish unpacking.

-------------------------

*They all finish unpacking*

-Jaejoong and Leeteuk are room mates-

"Jaejoong-ssi"

Jaejoong pulls out one of his earphones out of his ears and looks at the guy.

"Why are you so quiet?"

"Ahh~Just...it just happened that way"Jaejoong thinks.

"Yah! Jaejoong I'm trying to get close here"Leeteuk throws a pillow.

"I don't know myself okay"Jaejoong gives him a face and throws the pillow back.

"Do you like my sister then?"

"I'm not sure"

"So you like her"

"That's not what I said"

"You can never be unsure of not liking somebody but you can be unsure of how much you do like someone..."

"It doesn't matter"

"Jaejoong, since when did you start liking her?Was it at first sight?"

"No i didnt start liking her the first time i saw her it was gradually but I am stopping myself now"

"Why?"

"Cause she likes someone else. She has like him since we were young. There is no chance so i don't want to be delusional. Donghae is a good guy."

"It doesn't hurt to like someone besides you might have a chance."

"I don't want to be the reason they break up."

"Jaejoong..."

"Think of Donghae"

"How close were you three exactly that you are willing to put yourself in this sad state for them"

"He liked her first."

"She might like you too though"

"Let's not push on this topic and talk about it another time..it's useless besides your her brother..She is happy now so We should be happy as well...No need to fix something that isn't broken,,.Let's head out"

"Fine..."

---------------------

 

Meanwhile...(LOL)

Jessica and Donghae were sitting in a bench outside the building listening to music while sharing earphones.

Jessica's head rests on Donghae's shoulder as they both close their eyes.

"You guys!!!"Leeteuk come running towards them.

"Hyung..."

"Oh"Leeteuk points at Jessica.

"She fell asleep not too long ago"

"I see~ She sleeps well"

"She's probably been really tired lately."Jaejoong comes out of nowhere and joins in.

"Did you bore her to sleep"Leeteuk jokes.

"Anni, we were just listening to peaceful music "

"That is boring"Leeteuk laughs.

"She wanted to clear her thoughts"Donghae replies worried about the girl.

"Why?"

"I didnt ask her about it but I have an idea why...I just wanted her to rest as well"

"The orientation is soon so she doesn't have a long time to rest "Jaejoong stares at the sleeping girl.

"Go wake her up"Leeteuk continues.

"I probably shuld shouldn't i?"

Leeteuk nods.

"Jessica~Wake up the orientation will start soon"He whispers to her ear.

Jessica opens her eyes slowly as she stare at Donghae.

"Is your arm numb?"Jessica stares at Donghae.

Her first words waking up was a worry about Donghae.

"Anni, Gwenchana"Donghae smiles.

Jessica smiles back and realises that Jaejoong and Leeteuk was also there.

"When did you guys get here?"Jessica says with a shocked expression.

"It's been a while"Leeteuk laughs at her expression.

"AIshhh"

Leeteuk laughs again.

"Let's just go to that orientation"Donghae speaks up so that Jessica doesn't get too embarassed.

Jaejoong stares at them and just walks off to the place where the orientation will take place.

They all follow after him.

--------------------------

 

 

 

A/N: I'm back!!! Here is another update for y'all!!!!The mystery behind Jaejoong is not over yet!!!Taecyoon will be here soon keep an eye out!!Lol Thank you for reading!!Please subscribe and comment~ Thank you to my co-author again!!!!! Hwaiting!!!