Letter

Even After Time (Infinite Hiatus)

"Ne oppa~"

Jessica heads upstairs to her room.

She opens her drawer to take out the book she has been reading.

She was about to take the book out but the box right next to it caught her eye.

It was the box Leeteuk had given her in their reunion.

"Letter?"Jessica recalls her brother speaking about one.

Jessica opens the box and finds a ring and a necklace on top of a letter.

The ring and necklace are very expensive like no joke expensive.

Jessica and her dad never understood the mother's intentions so Jessica grew up angry with her mom who had left her at such a young age.

Mad and angry but she never hated her mom.

She just missed her so much as a child the same for her brother.

  She opens the letter up and closes her drawer.

She goes and lays on her bed as she began reading.

 

 

" Sooyeon-ah you are no longer a child now aren't you? Are you well? Have you eaten? How was school? You're not sick

right? These questions that I longingly wish to ask you. Eomma is sorry. I'm sorry for not doing my best to meet you

again and for not writing you any letters before this. I'm sorry for not being able to see you one last time. Eomma is sorry.

Can you forgive me? You probably can't can you? I want you to know why I left. I don't want you to have any unanswered

questions regarding me. I was given 10 years to live at the most,but here I am dying only 4 years after. That deal you're

grandfather had given your dad is still helping you know isn't it?I just want you to know that I didn't break up with your

father for money. I only told him that because it was the only way to let him go. I love my family so much that's why I filed

divorce because I knew I was going to die soon anyways. For years I have been doubting my decision but here dying

alone in this spot I can hardly regret it. You are doing well right? Sorry for leaving you all these years. Take care of your

brother father and yourself. Last thing I ask of you is to have a healthy happy and successful life. I'm sorry that this is my

first in a long time and last words to you. Remember that I have and always will watch over you. I love you my dear Dau"

 

 

 

Jessica begins to form tears in her eye.

She begins to cry and weep as she reads her mothers last words before dying.

The letter was handwritten so every now and then the words were unclear due to the fact that the mother was writing till her last breathe leaving the last word unfinished.

"I was wrong to be angry at you, Mianhae"Jessica cries her heart out.

Donghae hears her and runs to her room and sees the girl filled with tears. "Jessica"

He goes up to her and hugs her.

"I'm a bad person Hae"

"No you're not"

"Yes I am Hae"

"Jessica listen to me, you're not a bad person. I wouldn't love you this much if you were"

Jessica hugs him as she continues to weep in his chest."I should have tried understanding her."

"Its okay...It's okay"

"Eomma...Eomma"

Donghae clears her tears with his thumbs.

He hugs her again. "Youre not a bad person"he kisses her in the forehead.

Jessica stays in his arms for a while until her tears stop forming.

"It's night time Sica go to sleep" Jessica nods and pulls away from the hug.

"Good Night... Don't cry okay?"Donghae kisses her.

"Good Night"Jessica says as she stares at the guy leaving the room.

Jessica lays on her bed and eyes looking at the ceiling keeping that position for a while unable to sleep and in deep thought.

Jessica takes out the box again and sees another letter.

--For Mr.Jung--

Jessica opens it and reads it.

"I'm sorry.Take care.I love you"

Simple yet so complete. Her mother's words were words that can be told without saying anything and only to those who knows will understand the meaning.

"Are you well up there, Eomma? I love you and I always have...sorry for misunderstanding you"Jessica says as she stares up at the ceiling again and soon after sleeps.

 

-------------------------------------

 

It was early in the morning and it was the day to move to the college dorms. They were all ready and packed.

Jaejoong had come to help with carrying Jessica's luggages of clothes and soon they find themselves at the gate of one of the best colleges in the world : Seoul Gate University.

(This college is for people taking in on the bussiness field. It is the most prestigous school in South,Korea and is the  most expensive and hardest school to get in to.)

--------

"Donghae"

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:  Sorry for this really short chapterTT^^TT The mom is so kind and loving....She died and her last thoughts was written for her daughter :( Next chapter i think taecyoon will finally come!!!WOOT WOOT!!! ALright see ya guys till next update. Comment and subscribe ~ Thank you ll readers subscribers and my awesome coauthor!!