Date???pt.1

Even After Time (Infinite Hiatus)

Yoona's POV:

It's finally Saturday..I feel nervous but happy at the same time. He texted me that he wanted to go to the amusement park...It only made sense since it isnt really a date is it?

 He said he couldnt pick me up and apologised for who knows how many times. I was quite happy about that since the car ride would be awkward for sure....

"Ya Yoona!'

"Ne?"

"Where are you going?"

"Oh uhhh out..."it would be weird saying where wouldn't it?

"Oh I see"

I smiled at her.

"Have fun"Sooyoung winked at me but before I could react she walked away..

I looked at my watch and left the dorm to drive to my destination.

-End of POV-

"Hmmm I wonder who she is going with.........Guess I should find out then Mwuahahahahahahahaha! First Target Song Joongki...Hope you're not in your dorm"Sooyoung smiles evilly and exits the dorm.

--------------------

Yoona's Pov:

I parked my car and sat at a bench near the entrance.

I looked at my watch again.

I'm 5 minutes early.....I decided to distract myself.

I look back at my watch.

He's 2 minutes late.

I wonder if something happened....

I decided to wait a little longer.

I continued playing with my phone until I doze off.

"Yoona?"

I opened my eyes. I guess I slept while waiting....

"Uhh...."

I turned my head to the owner of the voice.

--------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating recently again.....My sister is working on college things so I'm left with my phone which post messy chapters....Trust me I tried before near the beginning somewhere Lol I'm back with a short part 1 update because I finally got to use the computer but I have a lot of homework....I'll try updating as soon as possible so please be patient....This is a preview chapter btw or part 1 as I said sooo just wait a little longer for the full chapter of Date because I know quite alot of you have been waiting for things that will happen in the next chapter :3 Uhhhhh Vote for Snsd and keep sharing the youtube video of the year for them also :D Thank you again readers subscribers and my co-author- Coccchanel eonnie!!!Until next update!!!!which is hopefully soon....

 

Here have some Yoona Y'all deserve this:

     snsd_yoona_gif_by_teklaa-d45v2he.gif