I miss you~

Even After Time (Infinite Hiatus)

(Authors' Perspective):

 

Lying in bed and bored, Jessica reaches out for her phone at the nightstand. After grabbing the phone, she begins to look through her long, long list of contacts and friends and their numbers. Then, she spots the one she wanted to talk to at the moment: •My Fishy•

She clicks on the name and presses video call. She places the phone in front of herself and waits for the person on the other side to pick up, which he finally does.

A handsome man with a beautiful smile shows up on the screen, "Jessica-ah!"

"Oppa!" she greets back happily.

"When are you coming back to Korea? I'll pick you up at the airport!"

Jessica frowns, "I'm not sure."

He imitates her expression, but an even angrier kind.

"Ya! Don't make that face! I want to see you happy, or oppa will get sad too~"

Jessica giggles at his weird face, which makes him smile as well.

"A sad fish? I don't want that either."

Then, her mood sinks a little bit as well as her heart. "Oppa, I miss you."

He smiles sweetly, "I know. . . I miss my princess too."

All of a sudden, Jessica remembers what she wanted to tell him about.

"By the way, I met my brother again today."

His face goes from bittersweet to happy in one moment, "Really?! That's great! When can I meet him? How was it?"

"He's different than when I last met him. . . he looks so depressed and stressed out. I remember when he would always scream and be sarcastic all the time."

Oppa shrugs, "Well, we all were kids back then."

Jessica shakes her head, "Anni, you don't understand. He was the most mature big brother you could ever get, happy going and giving off a funny atmosphere by being conceited. . .  things like that doesn't change through age."

"Maybe he was just emotional meeting his little sister."

She sighs, "Maybe."

Then, oppa changes the subject again.

"Ya, princess! It's late there, isn't it?! It's not like you to be awake at this time."

"Don't worry," Jessica smiles, "I can just sleep an entire day to make it up."

He grins as well, "You probably can, but I don't want you to be exhausted. Besides, you have problems with jetlag."

Jessica pouts and mutters, "I just wanted to talk to you."

Oppa sighs again, "I know, but your health is more important. I'll call you when it's at night here and morning there. So my princess can have her beauty sleep."

"Arasso," she giggles. "Ah~ and fishy, I heard it's really cold there recently, so make sure to keep warm. I don't want you sick when I come back, okay?"

"Don't worry about me and just go to sleep, princess~"

"Fine," Jessica sighs. "But, you have to sing me a song first!"

Oppa smiles, If that's what my princess wants~ I'm starting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glLL4kqddiI

You’re like a queen and beautiful I just can’t be without you girl

You’re complete and beautiful i just can’t be without you girl

Cheoum boatdeon geu moseub kieok haeyo sujubeun miso eosaehan malddu chagabdeon keu so haru jongil geudaeui saenggakeuro amugeotdo halsu ga eobseo (michigesseona)

Nuneul ddelsu jocha eobseo geujeo babocheoreom nege bbajo deuleoga pyeongsaengeul hamkeh balmachueo naga naega jikyeojulke saranghaeyo oh love

Coz you are so beautiful nal sumsuiga haneun ne ibseul saranghandanmal oh

Coz you are so beautiful nae geoteman meomulreo (keudae namanui) My beautiful , my beautiful oh-oh

Shigani heulreoddo naiga deuleodo saranghae saranghae kamsahae kamsahae ddaeroneun datugo geudaeyege nunmuleuljugo ibeul machumeo

Coz you are so beautiful nal sumsuiga haneun ne ibseul saranghandanmal oh

Coz you are so beautiful nae geoteman meomulreo (keudae namanui)

Namaneui geunyeo modeun geoljulge yeongwonhui nan neoruel saranghae oh

Coz you are so beautiful keudae ibsureun naman baragi

Coz you are so beautiful ddak jabeun duson itjianheulge oh"

 

Donghae looks at his phone screen and sends you a full of love.

"Goodnight my princess~ comeback to your fishy soon" he whispers and kisses the display of his phone. 

Jessica picks up the phone with both her hands and brings it closer to lips, only to kiss the screen as well. She also makes sure to cause a loud sound, before she smiles at oppa and they end their call. Then, a short while later, Jessica is sleeping like a rock. 

 

A/N: Hi~

How are you guys enjoying this story? I still need help with who the brother is. . . . I'm thinking, I really am~

The chapter is again messy, but don't get mad at me: lazy author, LOL. And sorry for the bad editing on the photo it looks so fake, LOL. . . I will try to update soon because this is such short chapters.

Alright, till next chapter~ thank you readers and my new subscribers~ And another shout out to Coccchanel, the co-uthor and editor of the story: you're awesome!