Coincidence

Even After Time (Infinite Hiatus)

"Goodnight Jessica~" Jaejoong whispers. 

It was a long drive back to the hotel. But, they finally arrive and Jaejoong peeks at Jessica, not wanting to wake her up. An idea pops up: he shall carry her. Therefore, he undones the seatbelt and is about to do the same with Jessica. However, she opens her eyes, just when his arms lays around her waist. Jaejoong immediately blushes. 

Quickly, Jessica fidgets. Jessica feels confused and anger growing inside her. Jaejoong looks surprised and frozen at the moment.

"What were you doing?" Jessica demands in an angry tone.

"J-Jessi-" he stammers.

"Forget what I asked. . . just. . . don't do that again. Our relationship is boss and bodyguard, nothing more. Since when did you call me by my name? Wake me up if you need to."

Jessica finishes her sentence and grabs the handle and unlocks the door. She's about to jump out when she feels a hand grab her arm. Surprised, she faces Jaejoong angrily. 

"Ya! Wha-"

Before Jessica finishes her sentence Jaejoong replies quietly, "Sorry. . ."

She stares at him, her bodyguard, for a while. He looks honestly upset and apologetic, which makes her anger decrease quite a lot. However, she still pulls away and gets out of the car, before slamming the door shut. She starts walking towards the entrance of the hotel.

Jaejoong watches her, from inside the car, as she enters the hotel. After she was no longer in sight, Jaejoong places his head in the steering wheel.

He sighs, "I really am going crazy."

 

 

When Jessica gets back to her suite, she throws her bag next to the table in the hallway mirror. Then, she continues into the living room, where she begins pacing back and forth. She feels so confused. 

"AH!" she shouts quickly, venting out frustration. "I wanted us to get close, but not that close. Why? Why does it have to be you?"

She lets out a heavy sigh and settles down on one of the couches. Her coat comes off, before she takes out her phone in one of the pockets. Without doing anything, she just stares at black screen. 

"I can finally see you soon. . ." she whispers. 

 

 

"Flight 723 to Hongkong."

Those words spread throughout the entire airport. Jessica continues to play her game on her phone, not minding everyone who stand, sit and walk by her. Her mind is occupied with thoughts about what happened the day before and finally seeing Donghae again soon enough. Every now and then, a smile perks up on her face.

Jaejoong spots Jessica sitting in the waiting seats, drinking her coffee and her sunglasses covering her eyes. He walks towards her. But, halfway he recalls his mistake the other day and decides to keep distant. He leans against a wall and watches her from afar.

Jessica pauses her game and felt his prescence. She decides to ignore and just keep playing her game. Then, Jessica recieves a tap in her sholder and turns around. It's her brother.

"Hello" Leeteuk smiles widely.

Jessica replies with a smile and a small nod. A voice repeats:

"Flight 741 to South Korea."

"That's us," Leeteuk says.

He stands up and begins to walk in the direction of their gate. Jessica also stands up and follows after him. They walk through a long, open corridor and passes several people. When they reach the gate, Jessica sighs when she sees the long line. However, she stands in the back, together with her brother, forced to wait. But, to her surprise and happiness, everything runs smoothly and very quick. It only takes a minute or two for it to be her turn in the registry. 

"Excuse me, miss," Jessica hears, who's busy playing on her phone.

When she looks up from the screen, a pretty lady is smiling at her, "You're boarding ticket, please."

Jessica quickly roams her pockets and finds the piece of paper in the right one. She hands it over to the woman, who smiles once again, but grabs another ticket held by another customer in front of Leeteuk, who's before herself. Embarrassed, Jessica looks away, trying to pretend what just happened never did. 

"Thank you," the woman says. 

Then, it's Leeteuk's turn, before it''ll be Jessica's. As she's about to come forth, she sees her brother right away approaching the female customer in front of Leeteuk. The girl turns around, and Jessica get's the shock of the day, her ticket still about to be given to the woman in the registry. 

"Taeyeon-ssi?" Leeteuk speaks up with eyes wide, heart beating fast.

The girl looks at the guy, trying to recall who he was, seeing his familiar face she speaks up.

"Leeteuk oppa?"

Leeteuk, without thinking, takes a step forward and immediatly hugs her.

"I wouldnt have thought we would see eachother again," Leeteuk smiles.

Jessica also know the woman, tears forming in her eyes and almost overflowing. Her heart slowed down for a second, but starts to pound really fast now. 

"Taeyeon?" Jessica whispers. 

"Miss, ticket?"

Jessica turns back around and hands the woman her ticket. The woman do a quick check, before she's allowed onto the plane together with her brother and childhood friend. All of them boards the plane.

Jessica, Leeteuk, Jaejoong and Taeyeon walks all the way near the front of the plane, where the first class people has been seated. When they enters the area, TaeYeon sits down next to a window. Jessica quickly takes the spot next to her, before anyone else does. She has missed her friend and wants to talk to her, now when they finally meet once again. Life sure is random and quite surprising, actually. 

"Its been a while, hasn't it?"

Taeyeon looks at her and smiles.

"I missed you," she answers, before leaning forwards and giving TaeYeon a long, tight hug.

 

 

A/N: How do you like this chapter? It is short again but I will soon update a lot after I have a short break from school. But I will try updating daily nevertheless. . .

Yes, Taeyeon and Jessica met again! Jaejoong's really mysterious, isn't he? Please support or continue supporting this fanfic! ^^ Thanks to Coccchanel eonnie, who is the coauthor! <3