Talk

Even After Time (Infinite Hiatus)

Jaejoong lays the girl down on Taeyeon's bed.

He watches the girl sleeping. She sweats and cries in her sleep.

The guys heart break. "You didn't ask me your question..."

Jaejoong hold the girls cheek and wipes the tears away."If only he realises how much you love him and how he is the luckiest guy in the planet  maybe he wouldn't treat you this way..."

Before he could take his hands away she grabs his hand.

"Don't go...Please don't go"Her grip tightens.

"You're dreaming about him huh?"Jaejoong asks the girl knowing he won't get a reply.

*knock* knock*

Jaejoong stands up and walks out the room.

He heads to the door and opens it.

"Donghae..."

"Jaejoong..."

"What are you doing here?"

"I just want to see her...."

"She is resting"

"Ahhh I see....."

"You can wait until she wakes up.....she fainted earlier so she won't be able to have a deep sleep for a long time..."

"Alright....Let's sit and talk a bit since I feel like you have become like a stranger to me Jaejoong"

"Stranger-like?I guess...Anyway... What happened to you?"

"Just.....things"

"Why did you break up with her?"

"She likes someone else...."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Quite positive"

"Does it really matter?"

"I want her to straighten out her feelings...."

"Don't you trust her enough?"

"Well at first but my doubts just kept growing and growing"

"That's why you did this to her? Because your doubts got the better of you?"

"Ya...I couldn't handle the jealousy and doubt together"

"Even though she likes other people she still loves you most... Of anyone in the world were to be jealous...the one person who shouldn't be is you. "

"Do you like her Jaejoong?"

"If I said no I'd be telling a lie"

"Why did you hide your feelings for her?"

"Because she loves someone else"

"Do you really believe that?"

"Ya and you should too....She never has and never will love anyone more than she does to you"

"How do you know?"

"By the way she looks at you and the fact that she liked you since we were little..."

"You were that one little boy that hanged out at her house every now and then aren't you?"

"Yup...."

"So you are Auntie Kim's son...."

"Ya... my mom was her family's maid that is why I am her bodyguard"

"For the long long time I have known you I wouldn't have thought you were the same kid"

"Solves alot of your questions huh?"

"Your the one kid she cherished...."

"Me?"

"Her bestfriend when my family had a vacation for 2 years when we were kids."

"As much as I want to know more it's kind of weird talking about me"

"Another time then...I still have alot of questions and things to tell you"

"Okay"

"Hey Jaejoong answer some of my questions that can't be saved for a better time"

"What are they?"

"If you are in my situation right now...how would you fix all this?""

"Just treat her right"

"What if I can't"

"Then don't bother coming back for me"Jessica walks to the hall and grabs a water bottle from the refrigerator.

"Jessica..."

Jessica smiles and heads back to Taeyeon's room.

Jaejoong pats Donghae in the back and nods his head once towards the room signaling to go after her.

"Go"

Donghae nods his head.

Jessica closes the door behind her and slump down on the wall beside it.

She grab on to her shirt and lightly hits her chest to reduce the heartache.

Tears unknowingly form and go down her face. 

Donghae runs to the room.

He opens the door.

"Jessica..."

She turns away from him. "Just leave"

"Jessica..."he repeats.

"You're just making this worse for me...."

"Jessica..."He ignores her and calls her name out again.

Jessica stands up.

"What?"

"What if I can?"He looks into her eyes.

"If you could why didn't you?"

"Because you can't deny that you like him"

"Hae...."

"I thought I could accept you hating me but it hurts too much even though it has only been hours it felt like years....to know you're not good enough for someone it's hard to not be jealous seeing them be with someone else and knowing that they like that person too....."

"So you gave up on me because of this? You backed off because of me being unsure of my feelings?Are you a fool or did you not love me enough to not fight for me?"

"Are you worth it?...Do you  think I don't think your worth it? Would you-"

"Just stop"Jessica cuts him off.

"You didn't let me finish"

"Don't bother..."Jessica turns away from him.

"Would you let the person go if you think they deserve better?Did you ever bother thinking about how I felt hearing you say you loved someone else? When you doubt yourself imagine about how much more must someone else doubt you?Spend weeks and months seeing someone drift away from you...."Donghae turns her to face him

"Pabo"Jessica sends strong punches to the guy.

She hits him harder and harder but the guy doesn't complain.

"Why aren't you stopping me?"

"It doesn't hurt."Donghae smiles.*It is numb already*

"It doesn't?"

Donghae hugs her.

The two stay quiet enjoying the other's warm embrace.

"What do we do?"Jessica  breaks the silence.

"We still need a break"

"Do we really need it?"

"Ya.....When we are both ready to get back to this relationship we will"

"Okay... but don't treat me like a stranger that's all"Jessica sighs.

"I won't but remember we are just friends until we get our heads straight"

"I'll try to keep that in mind"

"I'm going now so sleep"

"Okay...."

"Oh and your brother told me you fainted earlier......Are you okay now?You know when that happens you will be sick for awhile right?"

"I know I know go now..."Jessica pushes the guy away slightly.

"Bye"Donghae pecks Jessica's lips and messes her hair before walking away.

Jaejoong bows to Donghae as Donghae smiles and leaves.

 

 

---------------------

A/N: Hello everybody!!!!Long time no update Lol heres a boring update...sorry I have no ideas right now well kind of.....Donghae explanation next chapter maybe :D Sorry for the lack of couples appearing right now but they coming soon enough so be patient with me and my updates :3 I change background and images :DThank you for reading and Coccchanel eonnie!!!!

 

~Subscribe~

and yes me talking to