D-Day Pt.1

Even After Time (Infinite Hiatus)

Donghae's POV:

 

Today has finally arrived. The day I dreaded but looked forward to.

I am finally able to hangout with her for the first time after our split.

I think just being around her and seeing her happy is good enough for me.

But how should I act? I can't ignore her can I? Can I handle her ignoring me? 

Ahhhhh!!! This is a problem for later right now I must change.

I woke up quite late and is running late now.

Taecyeon woke me up after he realised that I was still sleeping.

I wonder what is up with him he seemed so .....happy?

I might just know why...

Gosh I really need to start moving.

I grab a blue collar shirt and change my clothes.

"Yah Donghae let's go" Taec suggested as I walk out my room.

"Alright..."

"Don't worry too much"Taec assured me.

I gave him a nod in return and we begin to head out.

"Hold on a second...I'll call the others to tell them we are outside."Taec takes out his phone and dials a number.

"Okay...I'll call Taeyeon"I decided to help the guy out.

"Taeyeon?"

I heard no reply for a while.

"Umm...Taeyeon is still changing..."

"Oh I see...."

It was Jessica. She probably didnt know it was me and lazily picked up...I was happy to hear her voice again and talk to her. I didnt want the conversation to end.

"I'll tell her you c-"

"Sica..."

"What?" I felt a sting in my heart. Her voice was cold. The same voice she uses to strangers. I didnt like it one bit and thought best to stop because it is probably bothering her to har my voice.

"Uhhh...nothing...see you guys later"

She hanged up and I forgot to tell her that we were waiting down already.

"Hey Donghae"

"yah?"

"Did you tell her?"

"She's not done yet..."

"Oh I see I called Leeteuk and Yoona they said they were coming back here already."

"Where are we going exactly?"

"Not really sure myself...Leetuek hyung just said out"

"We're here!!!"

We looked to our side and see Leeteuk and Yoona coming towards us.

"About time you two get here"Yoona smiles.

"Coffee?"Leeteuk offered to us. Surprisingly he asked me as well.

"Thanks"I smiled and he returned it.

"Thanks you two"Taec messes Yoona's hair.

"Yah!"

Yoona is quite the charmer isnt she? I don't blame anyone for liking her I mean if Jessica didnt steal my heart I would have liked most of our friends.

Speaking of the thief...

"Hey guys...Sorry we took long"Taeyeon ran towards us.

Jessica walked behind her.

I smile at seeing her laziness.

She saw me and gave me a blank face.

Taeyeon patted my back and gave me a pity look.

"Since we are all here let's head out."

"What's the plan for driving?"Taec asks.

"Only Yoona and I know the location and everything so only we are driving"Leeteuk smiles.

"That's what you all get for being late"Yoona jokes.

"Fine with me"Taeyeon smiles.

"Let's go before we get late"Leeteuk checks his watch.

----------------

"Are you sure you don't want to sit next  to Jessica?"Yoona ask me as she wears her seat belt and start her car.

"It's not that I dont want to its just best if I dont"I reasoned out.

"Aigoo what to do with you couple" Yoona looks at the side view mirror and begins to drive out.

"Is there something between you and Taec?"I began my questions.

"Nothing we just made up"

"Yesterday?"

"Yup...He apologised and told me his reasons while hanging out"

"Then how about you and Joongki?"

"Just friends"

"I see"

"Why do you ask?"

"Just curious...they both are good guys I approve you with any of them"

"Is that why you told Taec to go with Leeteuk?"

"I cant ask you any of this if he were here and I can freely talk with you.....Taec can protect Jessica for me "

"I'm here when you need me"Yoona smiles at me.

"Thanks me too"I felt something quite familiar....my heart raced as she smiled. I don't think its right to like anyone else besides Jessica...Even if its just liking and not loving like what I have for Jessica I dont think I should feel this way besides Jessica and I are only in a break. I frown at the thought and I guess Yoona caught that.

"You okay oppa?"

"Ya...just thought of her...I wonder what she is doing."

"When are you two getting back together?"

"It's actually not all up to me....I never told her she can't bring us back together I mean if she asked for us to talk about it I would easily agree....It's torture without her but I deserve it"

"Dont be too hard on yourself....Smile you look better that way"

I laughed at her statement.

"See"Yoona uses one hand to point at me

"Just concentrate on driving"

"Fine I will...its not like I wasnt the whole time"

"Where were you all this time? It amazes me how after 11 years we all met up again and I'm quite grateful"

"It wasnt that hard actually.... we all have companies we could have easily met up again...that's how Taeyeon and I met up again but even without doing any of that we still met up again"

"You have a point"

"I know...I'm so smart"

"You're quite outgoing ... I thought you became quiet when we first saw you again but you're the exact same Yoona I remember"

"Is it a bad thing?"

"Kind of"I teased.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"No its not a bad thing"

"It better not be"

"Yoong can I play music?"

"Go for it"

I looked through her music and scroll down.

"What song?"

"Any... I have those songs for a reason"

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epQbTLVZGhg>

"Primary-Love..... you  have good song choices."I complemented.

"I can call it love my baby~"We both sang along.

We continue to listen to songs. Yoona had alot of Exo songs so we listened to them most of the way. It was funny seeing her fan girl while driving.

-End of POV-

----------------------------------------

 

"Sica-ah"

"Hmm?"

"Don't you think ignoring Donghae is a bit too much?"

"Its easier for me"

"Are you mad that he is with Yoona?"Taec joins in.

"No why would I be?Are you?"

"Just thought another one of us should have went with them"

"I think its best with the two of them....they are comfortable with eachother and I'm sure they are okay with it"Taeyeon explained.

"I agree"Leeteuk nods.

"I made up with Yoona even if I'm still mad at her for some things. were both friends now..I think you and Donghae should too"

"I dont know...theres things we both have to settle first"Jessica looks out the window.

"Since we dont know all the details we wont bother you but if you need anything you can come to me...I owe you for the years we havent seen eachother sis"

"Thanks you guys"

"We're here"Leeteuk announces.

"Oh?Here..."

 

 

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello you guys!!! I'm back finally :D It's Thanksgiving week here so I now have a break from all my activities and school so I could update :D This story had quite some support while I was on a break so thank you to those new subscribers and readers :D Slight Yoonhae here but I think its a one chapter thing they are just good friends who are comfortable talking to eachother brother and sister type thing maybe and ummm I plan on a lot of all the couple moments next chapter so do look forward to that because of the lack of couple moments here I apologise...The song by primary is a song recommended by Yoona herself and I liked it so I decided to use it for my fanfic mwuahhahhaha....And Can you guys guess where the place is?I took quite sometime tinking of good places to go. I 'll start working on the next chapter sometime today and hopefully release it soon?Thank you again to my readers subscribers and my Coauthor Coccchanel eonnie :D Make sure to comment and Subscribe if you havent already as well as continue reading:3

Shout out to yoonaangel for the upvote :D Its very well appreciated :3 A sincere thank you *bows*

Side Note:Best Female group goes to SNSD in MAMA!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!SMtown YEAH! and the new fanfic I plan on making is not going out anytime soon with my busy schedule and this fanfic but I am working on it and it would be out as soon as I can make it :D

 

 

tumblr_mulyo9aZ291ra8ghlo1_250.gif