Bimirira

Even After Time (Infinite Hiatus)

Yoona's POV:

 Our classes just finished and Donghae oppa was spacing out during the whole class again.

I feel bad that I can't tell him that Jessica eonnie is going to move to the US , but I promised her I wouldnt say a word about it.

I looked to my side and I witnessed Donghae oppa and Jaejoong oppa talking again, a sight I wouldn't ahve thought I'd see again.

Knowing it was none of my business, I moved along and walked away.

"Yoona-ah!"I heard someone call my name from behind. Taec oppa put an arm around me and messed my hair as he wore a stupid smile." Where do you think you're going without me?!?!?"

"To my dorm." I gave him a straight face as if he asked the most obvious question out there.

"Ayyyyy~Don't be mean to oppa I'm just making sure someone doesn't try hitting on you while I'm away"

"Stop fooling around." He's been on with these jokes ever since we cleared our misunderstandings up.

"I'm not teasing you Yoong~ I really do like you"

"Yeah. Yeah. Sure." I rolled my eyes and went along with it.

"Anyways, do you have any plans today? Do you want to go out for coffee?"

"Oh that reminds me...Sorry Taec. I have somewhere to go already" How did I forget what today was? 

"Chincha? Where to? "He asked me with curious eyes.

"I'm not sure myself..."

"Ayyyyy~ Seolma! Stop lying"

"Even ask Taeyeon eonnie. I'm going on a date" I said rather proudly.

"DATE?!?!?!"

"Mmmmm" I hummed my reply while nodding.

"Have fun then." He gave me a small smile.

"Well see you"I went inside my dorm and close the door as he walked away.

"Oh Yoong you're back. He said he'll be here in ten minutes." Sooyoung told me as I entered.

"Ten minutes?!?!?!Aish!" I ran to my room and quickly changed me clothes.

I took my sweet time going back to the dorm and totally forgot how early the date started.

"Ten minutes. Ten minutes. Ten minutes"I constantly repeated the words as I rushed on fixing my hair.

My phone buzzed and I looked at the message.

"Hey! You didn't forget about today right? I'm outside already."

"I'm heading down now"

"Arraso. I'll wait for you"

I finished getting ready so I grabbed my purse and headed out the dorm, not forgetting to bid Soo a goodbye and taking a bite at her food.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked down to the college's parking area looking around to find him.

I saw a figure leaning against a car with a lollipop and I was sure enough I found him.

"Oh Yoona! Annyeong" He waved his hands in the air like a little kid as I walked closer to his location.

"You didn't wait long, did you?" I asked as I entered his car in the shotgun seat while he opened the door for me like a gentleman.

"Not at all." He smiled cheekly before closing the door after me. He ran over to the other side of the car.

I fixed my hair using the car's mirror once more.

He took a seat in the driver's seat and inserted his keys in the ignition, starting the car.

"Seatbelt." He pointed to mine as he wore his.

"Yes sir" I followed.

"Alright. Ready?" He smiled once more.

I gave him a nod and he started driving off to wherever he planned.

--------------------------------------------

It's been a few hours since we left the school and we had yet to arrive at our location.

"Hey where are we going?"I asked the question that had lingered in my mind throughout the whole drive.

"It's a secret" He turned to face me for a second before turning his attention back to the road." You'll see..we are almost here"

"Bimirira?"I asked."Haemarkge mutneun nege bimirira malhaesseo~" I sang.

We both laughed as he joined me in singing Exo songs .

"We're here!" He announced as he parked the car.

"8steps?"I read the sign.

"Yup... It took me a while to find this place. I wanted to find a good place since I messed up the first time I tried planning."

"Thanks."I thanked him sincerely.

He hummed a reply before exiting the car with a smile plastered on his face.

He opened the car door for me as he took my hand into his. I blushed at the action, my heart beating rapidly in my chest.

I didn't know his little boy like image would turn to a rather blunt gentleman. But I have to admit, I like both.

He led me to a table when we entered the restaurant.

"Take a seat and wait here" He walked away from the table leaving me to stare out the window at the scenery displayed infront of me.

I then looked at the hand he held and smiled to myself when he left someplace.

A waiter came and gave me a pamphlet which I figured was a menu.

I opened it and a rectangle like shape came in to view as well as what seemed like a letter.

Weird.

CAN YOU GIVE ME A CHANCE? 

Eleven years ago, I met an amazing person. She was a person who seemed like an angel. Her laugh. Her smile. Her kind heart. She contains so many great qualities, I can't seem to name them all. And if I were to I'd take all my life. If I were given the opportunity to, I'd remind her about them everyday. I was a weak little boy filled with imperfections and until this day I am still weak. I exercised to the point it became a lifestyle, but when she returned to my life I realised I have yet to get stronger. To learn how to not grow weak when she is around me. I wonder how long it took me to realise I was falling for her all over again. I don't know where I got the courage to ask this but I think I should ask anyway.. Since this girl deserves it.

So here goes my second question in this lame letter of mine:

 

Do you want to be my girlfriend?

I know I'm not EXO, but I'm willing to treat you like EXO would. 

I want to be your PETER PAN... If you let me INTO YOUR WORLD, ANGEL.

 

I felt so confused, but happy.

I looked around and a gentleman in suit came in with his usual stupid smile.

Obvious shock was written in my face and I was quite aware.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: I haven't update this in forever so here you guys go :D I hope you guys enjoy :3 If you are still reading this, I sincerely thank you *bows* Oh and the green thing has a message, so highlight it to see the hidden text HAHAHA I'll try updating Healing Task and this again soon so do wait patiently for me >.< Thank you for reading and to my Coccchanel eonnie^^