Shikshin Duo

Even After Time (Infinite Hiatus)

"Ah!Help I'm getting attacked by a pig!"Wooyoung jokes trying to look helpless.

"Ya Jang Wooyoung!"Sooyoung pouts.

Wooyoung stares at her and sees that she is mad.

"Ya, I was kidding."

"You're mean"She looks away from the guy.

"Let's just eat, oh?"Wooyoung suggests.

"Fine, I shouldn't keep them waiting because of YOU"Sooyoung gives in and finishes eating.

"Are we good?"Wooyoung ask.

"Hmmm..."Sooyoung thinks for a moment.

"I'll buy you food"Wooyoung bribes her.

"I can buy my own but this type of gesture from you is pretty rare..."

"Oh come on. Fine nevermind why do I care."

"No No! I forgive you. Just buy the food."Sooyoung hugs the guy with a big smile.

"Arraso arraso!Let me go I can't breath you P- nevermind"Wooyoung makes a face.

"That's cute"Jessica whispers staring at the two.

"Not as cute a me though."Donghae gives a proud face.

Jessica stares at his proud face and shakes her head.

"You know it!"Donghae teases her as he pokes her cheek.

Jessica just smiles teasingly but not uttering a single word.

"I'll take that as a yes"

"You're not cute." Leeteuk looks at the guy with a face.

Donghae glares at the guy.

"Tsk.Tsk.Tsk."Jaejoong shakes his head.

"As long a Jessica thinks I am, I am all good to go."Donghae smiles.

"I don't think you are"Jessica jokes.

Donghae pouts.

"Donghae I'm just kidding"Jessica hugs the guy and a smile instantly forms on his face.

"Don't do that again"

"I won't anytime soon."

"You all forgive too easily"Nichkhun jokes.

"That's what I was thinking."Taec continues.

 

-Lunch ends-

Everyone heads to the next class. Donghae grabs Jessica's hand and intertwine them. Jessica tilts her head to rest on Donghae's shoulder as they walk when they were near the entrance of the classroom, she tilts it back up.

"Yoona-ssi, Do you want to sit with us"Joongki smile.

"It's fine...I don't want to bother your friends."

"You won't"

"I'm fine, a friend of mine will attend the school"

"Alright.When you want to, you can always take my offer."

"I'll keep that in mind..."Yoona flashes him her smile.

"Arraso.. see you later"Joongki smiles and gently pats her shoulders before running up to where his friends were at.

The 10 of them heads to sit in chairs  between the middle and the back of the class and all takes their seat.

Another teacher walks in. 

"Hello, my name is Mr.Kangta."

"Annyeonghaseyo"The class say in unison now that the class were not as nervous earlier.

"Good luck in this course...You're going to need it.I don't have much to say so continue what you guys were doing when i wasn't here"

"Ne"

-The students go back to their conversation.-

"Hey let's all eat out to get closer..My treat"Joongki suggests.

"Good idea"Sooyoung smiles widely.

"You only want the food ya pig"

"No!"

"Don't lie"Joongki jokes.

"Fine ya but not only that It' actually a good opputunity."

"So can all of us make it?"Leeteuk asks.

They all nod.

"Yoona"Joongki calls for the girl who sits two rows in front.

Yoona had her earphones on as she was on her phone.

"I think he is calling you"A random guy taps Yoona.

"Ahh~ Ne~ "Yoona bows her head to the guy.

Yoona turns her attention to Joongki and smiles.

"Are you free tonight?"

"I have some work to do..."Yoona mumbles to herself.

"Yoona?"

"I'll have to check."

"If you can, we are going to eat out you want to come?"

"I'll see"

"Well, I won't pressure you but we'd like it if you come if you can"Joongki flashes her with a smile.

"Speak for yourself."Taec smirks.

Yoona hears and puts her head down.*What does that guy have against me?Should I apologise to him...but for what*

Joongki stares at Yoona.

Yoona goes back to her senses realixing she han't given a response yet.

"Maybe next time. I'll make sure to come then."Yoona gives him a weak smile before turn back around and continue texting her friend.

Joongki stares at Taec with a bothered look and shakes his head.

"What?? I wouldn't have thought she'd hear me."

"Well she did..."

-Class ends-

"Let's all meet up here in front of this fountain in an hour ."Leeteuk instructed.

"Alright"

They all head inside the building.

Joongki sees a familiar figure and runs to her.

"Yoona-ssi" 

"Joongki-ssi"

"If you are not coming because of Taec come anyway."

"It would be awkward if I was there plus I might get a call to work and I need sleep in the mean time."

"I know it is weird to ask you and everything when we barely met but I suggested it because its a way to get closer. Most of us barely met each other today "

"Sorry,Next time Joongki... its no ones fault I just need this time to rest."

"Alright then..Sorry for bothering you.Sleep well."

"Don't apologise you're not bothering me at all. It was nice meeting you"Yoona smiles and heads to her dorm.

-----

Yoona enters her dorm.

She takes out her phone and texting her friend as she goes inside her room.

-Conversation:

Yoona: -Eonnie, I met someone new today. He is friendly nice and pretty good looking too-

Friend: -You already like someone on the first day. You never liked anyone before who is it?-

Yoona: -I didn't say I liked him. -

Friend: -At this rate you will be lonely forever.-

Yoona: Why would you say that?"

Friend: Well if you don't like a friendly, nice, and good-looking guy you're pretty much hopeles.

Yoona: Ahh Meolla! He's just I don't know... I don't like him. Trust me Eonnie. If I did I'd be confued and wouldn't deny it eonnie"

Friend:If you say so...

Yoona:Eonnie when are you coming?

Friend:Trying to change the subject I see kekeke...I'm just kidding by tomorrow I'll be there. Is the guy the only one you know?

Yoona: So far...Ah!Wait there is this other guy who is friends with my new friend. For whatever reason he doesn't like me

Friend: Not like you? Are you sure of that? Maybe that's his method in getting girls.

Yoona:I doubt it...You know me.I can tell when they are like that.

Friend: What if he is an expert of this method?

Yoona: Doesn't matter. I don't like guys who are like that. I like softer more gentle looking guy thi guy is muscular.

Friend: I guess based on your preference but you never liked anyone before. Muscular?You don't like that? The guy won't be able to protect you. You can't deny muscle looks good.AHAHAHHHAA

Yoona:Eonnie, don't get me wrong muscle is needed but this guy looks like a body builder.Stop that Ahjumma laugh of yours. You byuntae.

Friend: Your standards are too high...

Yoona:That's because I am.kekekke

Friend:Oh please....

Yoona: Don't deny it, you love me<3

Friend: Fine I won't.

Yoona:Better hehehe

Friend: Whatever..Hey I'll talk to you later Alligator Yong<3 I'm going to finish me packing... I'm coming because i know ya miss me<3<3<3

Yoona:Your not done packing shorty? hehehe jk..Annyeong eonnie, I'll be waitind for you~<3<3<3

 

-Conversation ends-

Yoona starts listening to music while eating and typing reports in her laptop.

--------

"Seems like my dorm-mate is finally here."

She goes to the kitchen and opens the refrigerator.

"ITS FULL!!!"

The girl starts doing a party dance twirling while switching footstep each rotation.

"I must be lucky! I got a food-adict as a dorm mate!We gonna get along!"

She runs to the room opposite of hers.

"Hello  BEST FRIEND!"

Yoona jerks up and quickly bows to the girl.

"Annyeonghaseyo."Yoona gives a full 90 degree bow.

"Drop the formals. We are best friends now. I knew you looked like a good kid"Sooyoung hugs the girl.

"Ne...but I haven't done anything care to explain"

"Now I'm not the only fat girl!"Sooyung pulls away from the hug.

"Fat?" Yoona holds her stomach.

"No we are not fat visually but mentally. We eat alot!!"

"You eat alot too?Gosh I thought me eating too much would be a problem."

"No no No. It's a good thing! We are now the Shikshin Duo!"

"YE!"

"Oh speaking of food though. Are you coming to eat out with us right now?"

"No, I have to finish all this first. Tell Joongki that I really did appreciate the offer though"

"Alright I'll tell him . I'll get going now before they tease me that I probably drag down the stairs or roll down it"

"Thank you. Have fun" Yoona says as Sooyoung heads out.

----

Donghae knocks on the outside door of Jessica's dorm.

"Come in"Jessica screams from the living room.

Donghae enters and smiles at his girlfriend.

"Done?"Donghae walks up to her.

"Ya I'm ready."

"Jessica..."

"Is something wrong?"Jessica turns around and notices the guy has something to say.

"Well..."

"Well?"

"Since you came back from New York and everything we haven't really.."

"Ahh~ I know where this is going at"Jessica turns around and walks toward the guy.

"I mean I understand you're shy and find it awkward and everything and ..."

"Mianhae"Jessica hugs the guy.

"I don't want you to apologise you didn't do anything wrong and....nevermind forget it"

"No , you are right. I try to avoid it as much as possible everything even the littlest skinship. I'm not use to it around others well them. I'll try harder to stop trying to avoid it"

"Jessica...We haven't done this in a while"Donghae smirks and caresses her hair and cupps her face.

"I was thinking the same."Jessica smiles as Donghae helps her place her arms around his neck.

They pull closer and closer to the point they are can feel the other's breathe in their skin, staring intently at the others mouth.They close their eyes when they were near.

Their lips touch and they move in synch against one another. 

They kiss slowly and passionately. 

Their hands moving and changing positions every now and then.

Donghae kisses her neck and leaves a mark before going back to her lips.

They stop moving their lips but are still kissing.

Eventually they stop after running out of breathe and just pulls eachother to a hug.

"I love you. I know I hardly say this but i really do mean it"Jessica says.

"I know... you don't have to say it for me to know because i love you too"

Jessica bites her lips hearing his assuring confession and ends up smiling.

"We should head down by now. They are probably waiting for us."Jessica suggests after finally catching her breath.

Donghae looks at the mark he gave the girl and smiles.

He grabs her hand and heads to their meeting place.

At the elevator Donghae whispers to Jessica in the ear.

"There is a mark on your neck."

"Mwoh?"Jessica quickly hides it and turns red.

She checks her reflection and sees the oh-so clear hickey the guy had given her. and freaks out.

"It marks Donghae's"Donghae laughs.

Jessica looks at him irritatingly seeing the guy making fun of her for what he did.

She fixes her hair trying to block it  as they walk out in the dorm's lobby.

Donghae continues to laugh at the girl before she glares at him and playfully hits him.

"Arraso Arraso I'll stop laughing."He gives in and raises his hands out and stops walking.

Jessica ignores and continues to walk leaving the guy standing.

"Ya!Wait up!"He runs after her.

------

A/N: Sorry for not updating recently and giving this short chapter.I didnt know how to continue and i have been busy lately.Thank you Coccchanel eonnie!!!Thank you to the readers!! Please subscribe and Comment ,,,Support this fanfic!!! :D hehehe okay pretty boring chapter and the day is still no done so sorry I will try updating soon though.