Hear me out!!!

Even After Time (Infinite Hiatus)


 

Joongki lays on his bed in deep thought while staring blankly at the cealing wall

Taecyeon was playing with his phone and begins texting just before he hits send he recieves a message. He sees the sender and decides not to send his message.

"Let's Talk"

-Sent by Joongki-

"Alright..I'll be right down."

-Sent by Taecyeon-

------------

“Joongki”

“Oh Hyung!”

“Well…”

“You got some explaining to do.” Joongki smiles.

“Everything?”

“Yes Everything”

“You forgive me? You are really willing to hear me out?”

“Ofcourse…I mean we are like brothers…I should listen to what you need to say I mean you probably have your reasons”

“Arraso…But this is only between us for now not even Nichkhun, Wooyoung, or Sooyoung.”

“Alright.”

“Let’s not say everything here though”

“Then where?”

“Park”Taec smiles.

“Park? Like that is any better”Joongki says sarcastically.

“It is just incase you attack me “

“You best believe I will”

Wait why am I scared of you youre weak”

“Ya! Weak?!?!?!!? I have muscles too but they aren’t really big because I am very satisfied with how I look right now”Joongki acts conceited.

“Sure….Whatever you say…”Taec rolls his eyes.

“You don’t believe me?”

Taec  just laughs and heads to his car.

“Fine be like that! I will see you there then”Joongki smiles as he heads to his car as well.

“The park we always go to okay! Remember!”Taec shouts.

The two drives off.

----------------

-They arrived at the park and parks their car.

The two goes out from their expensive sport cars that they parked in the V.I.P parking lot that is highly guarded.

(This is the rich people park basically Lol)

Joongki calls Taec.

“Hey Hyung I’m here where are you?”

Taec  tells him his location.

“Okay I’m walking….Still walking…Oh I see you!”

“You do?”

“Yes, hyung I am the one waving at you”

“I see you alright “Taec hangs up.

“That guy just hangs up on me without saying it,” Joongki rants as he stares at his phone.

“Ya Joongki!”Taec arrives at Joongki’s spot.

“ Ne hyung?”Joongki diverts his attention to his friend again.

“Take your sunglasses off.”

“Why?”

Taec looks to his left.

“Oh”Joongki looks that way and sees a group of girls staring at them.

Joongki waves at the group of girls.

“Oh my god!”The girls scream.

"I look good too"Taec complain.

"Hyung don't worry about it besides I still need a long explanation from you."Joongki laughs.

"Fine"

The two walks off and both bows to the girls before leaving like the gentleman they are.

-----------------

"Well to start off...We were all childhood friends"Taec says as they stroll around the park.

Joongki nods signaling to continue.

"Ohhhh.....Let's get a drink first"Taec says trying to buy time to set his thoughts together.

"Alright"

The two goes to the mini-food store and purchase a drink.

"Let's sit"Joongki suggests when he finds a bench.

The two takes a seat.

"well..."Taec breaks the silence.

"I liked her as kids. She was the first person I ever liked."Taec confesses.

"Childhood love?"Joongki ask curiously.

"Ya, but when she came back my feelings returned too. I knew who she was the moment she walked inside the room.She looks exactly as she did when we were kids. Someone I couldn't forget omeone my mind didn't let me forget."

"Then why are you mean to her?"

"I want to fool myself to stop liking her through this. "

"Why would you do that?"

"The reason?I don't know that myself....Just like you have the feeling to protect her I have a feeling to forget her. We were kids...I didn't understand anyrthing then..."

"Didn't understand what?"

"Sarang?"Taec says in an unsure tone.

"Sarang?"

"First love that you can't forget...After years past that person returns to your life and you suddenly become unsure of yourself. How someone you liked as a kid affected you and can still affect you..That even after time you still love them but get a feeling that they won't like who you are now because you are just someone of there past. This feeling I get when I am around her changed from before...A feeling that changed and no matter how much i think I can't decipher why I still like her "

"When I first met you...that person you told me about...it's her right?The girl who you couldn't stop smiling when all you talked about was her."

"Ya..."

"Don't bother being mean to her or trying to forget her."

Taec looks at his friend confused.

"You never forgot about her even after not seeing her for years.Your  feelings remain. Being mean to her can't change the fact that you love her ...No matter how hard you try You will fail because your heart will disobey you...You can't change something that's main function is to make you live.. for the better."Joongki says bitterly.

"To me that doesn't matter because there is someone just as important as her. That person is my reason. For that person I can give everything"Taec says honestly.

"Hyung..."

"Ya?"

"Let what  must happen happen. Don't stop yourself and i won't either... A challenge let's call it?"

"Challenge you say?"

"The winner is decided by her. Accept the results no matter what its is.Call?"

"Ok Call!"Taec says.

*Hyung make sure to take care of her...my job would be eaier that way..You must become the winner...Ok Taecyeon Hwaiting!*Joongki thinks to himself.

"Let's start the battle like we always do"Joongki says with fierce eyes.

"Alrght"Taec says.

"Let's go back to the dorm and call the beginning of the battle"Joongki says as he punches his friend jokingly.

"Yah!"

"Merong"Joongki teases and runs away.

 

-----------

A/N: Hello!!! I'm back.. Sorry for not updating alot i hae been busy and out of ideas... Joongki and Taec are back! i wasn't planning to update again but because it is Dancing Queen Hyoyeon's Birthday today I decided to get ideas and think more for an unpdate kekeke I will try updating again today :D Thank you for reading and to Coccchanel eonnie!!!! Please comment and Subscribe!See you all again!Till the next update!