Start

Even After Time (Infinite Hiatus)

Donghae's POV

Step 1:

Flashback

I knock on the door infront of me.

"Who-"Taeyeon who looked like she barely woke up opened the door.

I smile at her cute act.

"Where is Jessica?"I asked.

"Sica? She isnt here...I think she left before I woke up" 

"Oh....I see"

"You want me to call her right now?"Taeyeon probably saw my disappointed face.

"Ah no it's alright I'll just see her later..When she returns call me okay?"

"You can count on it"

"Thanks...Guess I'll get going now"I pat her shoulder.

"Ne See you later"Taeyeon nods a bow and waves as I do the same and go.

I was planning on going out for breakfast with Jessica today but guess I have to change plans and eat by myself.

I decided to just walk around the campus since I havent really looked around much except during the orientation.

I was walking looking at all the buildings when I hear her angelic voice.

I took two steps back and see her talking with her brother.

I was going to approach them but what they were talking about caught my attention.

I decided to eavesdrop you would call it but I couldnt help myself.

"He likes you"

"I kind of suspected that....but how do you know?"

"Well I confronted him about it and-"

"So he doesn't know that you're telling me?"

"Well ya but he wasn't making a move or anything  and I just thought you should know"

"You shouldnt have told me anyways..."

"But-"

"I know its okay I know what you were trying to do but you see I love someone else..."

"So you dont- "

"No you are getting the wrong idea.I wont lie to you oppa nor will I lie to myself...I like Jaejoong"

 I felt like my world was crushing down. 

This undescribeable pain hit me. I quickly ran back to my dorm.

A couple minutes after my phone rang.

I calmed myself down a bit and picked up.

"Donghae?"

"Oh Taeyeon?"

"Sica just got back...You want to see her?"

"uhh no its okay"

"Do you want to talk to her then?"

"Uh sure maybe later I still have to finish Ms.Boa's essay. Thanks for calling Tae I really appreciate it"for now I didnt want to talk to Jessica maybe later.

I was grateful Taeyeon did as she told of calling I didnt really expect her to remember to.

I finished my essay while eating my "breakfast" or more like snacks before going to sleep early to clear my mind,

-Flashback end-

Well that's the start of it.

I haven't accomplish finishing Step 1 but I have a start and I should start sleeping because it is so late at night and there is class again tomorrow.

My eyelids are starting to feel heavy. 

Well I'm tired now so me going to sleep.

9mnjba

---------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the short updateTT^^TT  Step 1 is not even done sorry guys I'm really tired and sleepy... Thank you all for reading :D Make sure to comment subscribe and keep reading :D I hope you guys are enjoying this fanfic :3 Thank you Coccchanel eonnie and !!!!!!:DDDDD Hwaiting!!!!!!

tumblr_lyy6aazXqh1qi85s6o1_500.gif

BYE READER :D 

Gotta comment about the Taengoo picture though :3 Isnt it so cute GAHHHH! Sorry you guys just cant handle all the cuteness :DDD TAENGudnight everyone or TaENGudmorning depending on where ya are ;)!!!!