Weird Atmosphere

Even After Time (Infinite Hiatus)

Jessica and Donghae goes to the fountain and found that Sooyoung Wooyoung Leeteuk Jaejoong and Nichkhun were already there.

"Hey guys, we aren't the last ones are we."Donghae smiles.

"No, Joongki and Taec isn't here yet."Nichkhun says worriedly.

"Taec went out the dorm first...."Donghae recalls.

"The two probably met up or something because Joongki came out before me as well"Nichkhun continue.

"Let's just continue waiting for them I'm sure they are coming soon."Leeteuk suggest.

"Alright."

*5 minutes later*

"Sorry we took long"Joongki says as he scratches his head.

"No it's all good as long ayou guys are here"Wooyoung says and runs to his car.

'Where are we going?"Nichkhun ask.

"I'm not sure anywhere."Joongki smiles.

"Hey pig where do you recommend?"Wooyoung teases.

"There are alot of good resturaunts....but I think we should go to Sihwadam since I had a reservation today and I can't cancel it"Sooyung answers.

"Alright then.. Let's go"

-------

-They all arrived at the front of the resturaunt and head in.-

 

A worker bows to them and leads them to their reserved room.

"You reserved for a Dinner-Course D"The worker reminds them making sure it was the right order.

"Yes"Sooyoung smiles.

"Your food will arrive soon.Thank you"The worker excuses themself and exit the room.

(This is what Dinner-Course D is by the way....This images are not mine and credits to owner)

-The food arrives and they begin to eat and engross to a conversation-

"The teacher is pretty"Wooyoung says.

"Ya but she is pretty short too"Leeteuk laughs.

"You aren't all that tall either hyung"Nichkhun joins in.

"Donghae is shorter than me"

"Don't include me into this"Donghae laughs.

"You guys are all short except me,Taec, Jaejoong, and Nichkhun."Sooyoung says proudly.

"Hey!I'm not short!I'm taller than ya pig"

"You're short"

"No I'm not"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Fine I'm short"Wooyoung crosses his arms.

"Glad ya finally admit it"Nichkhun nudges wooyoung.

"Atleast I'm taller than Ms.Boa"Wooyoung sticks his tongue out to the guy.

"The food is so good"Sooyoung talks to herself.

"It's pretty too"Jessica adds on.

"Speaking of food and pretty... Yoona told me to say thanks for the offer."Sooyoung recalls.

"Since when did you talk to her? And food Yoona?She doesn't eat like you"Joongki laughs.

"She is my dormmate and yes she does... she is exactly like me my partner in crime of food. We are the SHIKHIN DUO!"

"And I'm the fool"Wooyoung hakes his head.

"I'm serious the girl is no joke. Our refrigerator is full and she has two personal refrigerators that are full too."

"Is that so?"Joongki asks.*No wonder she wasn't hungry she was full*

"Ofcourse.. why would I lie"

"Becaue you want t get rid of your nickname"

"True but I'm not lying.That girl.....We gon get along"

"She is really pretty"Nichkhun adds.

"Tall and fit" Leeteuk joins.

"She looks like a nice person"Donghae smiles.

"She's perfect"Jessica claps happily.

"She isn't bad"Jaejoong shrugs.

"She is irresponsible"Taec says.

Joongki's smile fades away as he recalls what happened before they all met up.

-Flashback-

" Can I talk to you?"Taec asks.

"Sure"

"Alright you can start"Joongki smiles as they go to a quiet area.

"okay well.... Do you like that Yoona girl?"Taec sincerely asks his best friend.

"Meolla... it just feels like she is someone I have to take care of and protect."Joongki replies.

"So do you like her"

"I want to get to know her better before I can say anything...She is nice so far"Joongki smiles.

"I see..."

"Why?Do you like her?"Joongki sees the guys change of expression.

"I don't know. There is something weird about her that makes me want to stay away"Taec answers.

"Don't be too mean to her. You're not that type of person. I told you there is something about her that I feel I need to protect right?Don't hurt her that is my warning nd i will leave the details out."Joongki pats his friend.

"You'd choose her instead of me."

"Well you are in the wrong for being mean to her just for a reon you're not telling me and her being late"

Taec doen't respond and just stares blankly at the scenery.

"Let's walk back they are probably all there already."Joongki sighs.

-Flahback ends-

 

"It happened just once.. I'm sure she had her reasons."

"The food is really good"Sooyoung repeats herself to change the topic.

Usually Wooyoung would have but felt that changing topics would be a good idea no matter what they did.The atmosphere was weird.

"I'll get going. See you guys tomorrow"Joongki excuses himelf.

---

Joongki exits the room and goes over to the counter and pays for the food before heading out.

They exit all exit the building after finishing the foo.

The girls rode together.The guys split of course to each of their cars.

-During the ride-

"Ya eonnie..I wasn't going to say anything but earlier I saw what was in your neck."Sooyoung jokes.

"Seriously?"Jessica ask quickly blocking it.

"Don't worry Eonnie.You two should get comfortably with us..you guys limit things because of us huh?"

"It's not that..."Jessica laughs.

"Eonnie you are really cool you know that?'

"What?"

"The person you like likes you too..."

"Well...Wait Do you like someone?"

"Well how is the Jaejoong guy?"

"Ahhhh! Him...."

"Why is there something about him and you?You guys look good together too. Maybe its just you you look good with anyone."

"Oh?A-aniyo....He is a good guy.you guys fit!...But i thought you like wooyoung though'

"Wooyoung?He is okay he is just a friend "Sooyoung laughs.

"Ahhhh.. I see. Sooyoung you have a gret personality you know that."

"Ofcourse i know."

"You're amazing."

"That ounded so sarcastic.

"Was it that ovious?" 

"Eonnie!"

"I'm just kidding."

"Better!  "

'Are we too loud for the driver?"

"No my driver is cool"

The two girls talk to whole way before going back to the dorms.

 

----------

A/N: Weird boring chapter again... Sorry but i have no good ideas right now.Don't be mad at Joongki or Taec they both have their reasons. TT^^^TT Well thank you readers and my coauthor-Coccchanel eonnie!!!!! Please Comment and Subscribe!!!!Till next time...

Hwaiting!!<3<3<3