Love Almost Left Forgotten

Even After Time (Infinite Hiatus)

" Weren't expecting me were you?" He asked me as he stood infront of my table, his eyes never faltering to move away from staring at my own. I hate to admit it, but the guy looked beyond handsome. Wearing a fitted black suit, he matched it with a pair of dress shoes. His hair wasn't much different than to what he usually styles it as, but his gentle look made his appearance seem different. The aura around him was something I can't really explain nor put in to words. It was as if he was glowing, and perhaps he was I wouldn't be able to tell.

" If I had, I wouldn't have come." I joked and he raised a brow in annoyance. "Gullible as always" I muttered under my breathe. 

" Well for today you are stuck with me, Ms. Im." He smirked as he fixed his tie. "Can I take a seat?"

" Go for it" I gestured towards the seat in front of me.

" You go from a shy lady to a choding. Should I feel offended?"

" Mian" I cleared my throat and apologized. He noticed my change in attitude and I couldn't help but feel a little guilty. I was still too shock on the turn of events. I felt confused. I looked back up at him, but he still wore the same smile.

" What's with the sad face? Besides, I don't think I can last a whole date with you being shy. It would feel too weird." 

I cracked a smile and resisted the urge to nag at him for teasing/insulting me.

" It's not like I'd be shy next to you. I can't take you seriously like that" He smiled a gentle smile, but I saw a hint of sadness in his eyes.

" Ahh~ I'm hungry! Let's order." He quickly grabbed a menu that sat infront of us on the table. He tried to hide his disappointment. Maybe he had taken my comment differently in terms of its meaning...

" I haven't rejected you, yet Taec oppa" I filled the comment with as much aegyo as I could. It was weird seeing a different expression on his face. I used the same nickname I called him with when we were younger. The words rolled out of my mouth as if ten years never flew by without ever saying it, months since seeing him again.

A tinge of red flushed his cheeks lightly and the smile grazed its way in his face, just like it always had.For a second, I thought I saw him turn to the little boy that never failed to make my heart flutter. And at that very second, it did the same in the present. 

The guy I fell for before learning the meaning of the weird feelings I felt when I was around him, had caused me to trip once more. But this time, I had a feeling I shouldn't bother trying to get up. 

Our eyes met and my heart pounded loudly in my chest. The sound filled my ears, it was a familiar music that used to play ever so often. It was the one song I loved to listen to but paused only to forget to press play when time passed by too quickly. Putting it in repeat didn't seem like a bad idea.

I think he was hearing it too. We shared a smile before a waiter came over to take our orders.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

We continued our conversation as we ate and shared a few laughs here and there. Taec told me stories that happened after we lost contact, and hearing them almost felt like we hadn't. Seeing how the once gentle little boy turned to a kind handsome guy, I applaud myself for having such good taste since I was young. We got to know eachother better instead of playing jokes on eachother like we always did. I realized he hadn't change all too much. I suddenly wondered how I almost felt something for someone else.

" I see Sica taught you how to space out." His words took me out of my thoughts and it took me a while to register the meaning of it.

I shot him a glare and he chuckled." She taught you that, too" 

" You have your way in ruining the moment" I scoffed and took a sip from my drink.

"Awww~ Does that mean Ms. Im is falling for me already?"

I chose not to reply, Im Yoona never lies if it meant the death of her, and it felt like a dire situation.

"Anyways" I tried to leave the subject and he only laughed at my actions. I couldn't think of anything to say afterwards and I looked at him as if asking him to help me.

" Would you like to take a walk with me?" I nodded, thankful for allowing me to avoid answering his previous question.

That's when I found myself walking with my arm around his, enjoying the nice breeze the night gave.

We walked in a comfortable silence, giving me an opening to ask the question that etched in my mind since Taec appeared.

" How long have you and Joongki planned this?" I asked and I could feel his eyes staring at me.

" I woke up today not knowing anything about how an angel would end up walking beside me at night. Joongki drove around the longest route to get to this restaurant so that I have time to make something last minute"

" No wonder the drive felt long..." I muttered.

" I owe Joongki alot." His tone made me look up at him and the sincerity the words held left no difference. 

" Joongki doesn't let people pay him back." Joongki had a personality in which he did things for others without an alternative intent. Joongki is the thoughtful and caring type, which was part of the reason why I felt something for him. He was a guy who seemed like he came out of a fairytale book. Being cute and kind, any girl would fall for him.

" I know, but it doesn't take away the fact that I still owe him." Taec smiled sadly at me and I held his hand in reflex.

" You seem to have fallen in love with your best friend, too" I joked and it earned me a soft knock in the head.

"Choding Im, you are only allowed to fall in love with me" He stood in front of me with a serious expression, causing my heart to skip a beat.

" Can't help it. Joongki is my guardian angel" I teased and the guy crossed his arms above his chest. His musculine figure made the sight almost impossible to not break in to a laughing fit.

" Then who am I?" He smirked and held me by my shoulders. I bet the bottom of my lips, thinking about what reply I should give. Only one thing came in mind, and I smiled at the thought. Im Yoona never lies.

" My boyfriend" I looked down to hide the blush tainted on my cheeks and to avoid his reaction.

" IM YOONA IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" After a moment of silence, his abrupt screaming place me away from my trance that he was only joking.

"Ya, OkPabo! You're too loud" I snickered, but the stupid smile on his face still adorned his face. 

I felt strong arms wrap around my body, spinning me around for a good few seconds before we ended up sharing a hug.

The security of his arms was overwhelming, his scent making my heart palpitate faster as it had been doing quite often today. We stayed in silence, one of his hands caressing my hair as the other wrapped behind my back.

He tried pulling away, but I was reluctant in letting him go.

"Just one more minute"I muttered, my head resting on his broad chest.

"Arasso Ms. Im"

And like I asked, I was in his hold for a good minute before I pulled away. Im Yoona never lies.

He lifted my chin up so that I could face him, our eyes meeting as he did so.

"I love you" He smiled cheekily at me but I gave him a glare.

"Don't you think it is too early to say that, Mr. Ok?"

" Anniyo. I've been waiting for more than 10 years to say it." Before I could reply, I felt his lips touch mine briefly. It was a short peck, but it didn't make it less meaningful, in fact I think it made it if not more meaningful. My words seemed difficult to remember, when the sound of my heart was played at maximum volume. His usual stupid smile made glory light circle him in the night, like he was angel Suho or something. "I'd treat you like Exo would" I had a feeling Ok Taecyeon doens't lie either.

We both blushed and I started to wonder whether we really grew up or not.

His stupid smile somehow infected me, and I found myself carrying the same thing.

 

*Welcome to the night

That's right
Selected VIP wouldn't it be mind-blowingly awesome
Now we're on a rock- rock- rocket just gotta keep your seat belt fastened
Jin wan yao duo le ge duo le ge yue liang duo le ge duo le
Jin wan yao duo le ge duo duo duo duo le ge duo le ge yue
You're not gonna shoulda woulda this and coulda woulda that
Cuz you're never coming back to this tr- tr- tr- trap
See the two full moons, you're the chosen knight

Go and spread good news cuz we got no time*

 

I mouthed an apology at him as I picked up the call.

"Yes, this is Im Yoona speaking."

"This isn't a joke is it? Because if it is, it isn't funny."

" No way. T-that can't be true"

" May I get the location? "

"Thank you. Thank you"

Tears were rolling on my face, the happiness I was feeling slowly faded in to the dark like the light at night. 

"Yoong, what's wrong?" Taec pulled me into a hug, calming me a little.

"Sica....Sica got in a car accident. She...She's still unconscious at the hospital." The words tore me to pieces and I broke down in to tears again.

"Sica will be fine. She'd shake her head in disappointment if she sees you like this." 

I almost slapped Taec in annoyance of his calmness, but the tear that swelled down his face stopped me. He was right; Sica would find me pitiful if she saw me like this.

"Let's go see her. " He cleared his throat and wiped my tears. I tried walking, but I felt too weak. Him Yoona wasn't all that strong at the moment. 

The last thing I remember was being pulled up and carried to a car that would drive off to the hospital Jessica was staying at, only to cry more tears at the sight of the girl laying on a bed in a coma

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Back after a long time not updating. This chapter is unedited for now and doesn't include haesica again. I hope you guys like the TaecYoon though. >.< I tried to make it good, but I kind of forgot how to write from such a long break. I'm trying to update Healing Task, but that wouldn't be out soon... maybe later this week if Im lucky. I hope you guys like this, whoever is reading this. I'll try updating before people would think I gave up on this... But yeaaah I'll be back soon in hopefully both this and HT. Thank you for reading *bows*

Shameless promotion: Follow me on twitter @saranghaesnsd99

I'll post about when I will update and maybe even get to talk to some of my readers >.<

Special thanks to sarayoona for the upvote :D