Comfort

Even After Time (Infinite Hiatus)

" Taeyeon, can you do me a favor?"

-Donghae

"What is it?"

-Taeyeon

"Can you pick up and take care of Jessica for me?She is in the front of my dorm...."

-Donghae-

"Alright Tell her I'm coming."

-Taeyeon-

"Thank you"

-Donghae-

":)"

-Taeyeon-

Taeyeon's POV:

I walked to the elevator. It didn't make sense to me that Jessica needed my help to get back to our dorm fact being it it only two floors down. I walked out of the elevator and there I saw her.

I knew something was wrong so I ran to her.

I didn't bother asking her questions they could be saved for later.

I sat beside her.

She turned her head to look at me .

I placed my arms around her trying to comfort her.

She continued to cry. I felt her shaking before she begin tospeak.

"He-he..."

"Shhh...don't speak."I cut her off and hugged her tighter.

She obeyed me and  wrapped her arms around me .

I touched her forehead and it seemed as if she had a fever.

"Sica......Let's go to the dorm. You need to cool down and rest."

She remained silent so I pulled my hand away from her and turn my back.

She stared at me as I point to my back.

"Get on me"I instructed.

She continued to just stare at me as her tears were still flowing.

"I said get on me"I repeated.

She follows me and I stood up while giving her a piggyback.

Her tears had stopped flowing but her breathing intakes were still not normal as she tried catching her regular breathe as i walk to the elevator.

I walked out the elevator.

"Taeyeon-ah"She whispered to my ear.

"Oh Jessica?"

"You can put me down now."

I let her down and we both walked to our dorm.

"Sorry"She whispers.

"There's nothing you should be sorry for"I said in a serious tone. 

"I-i was heavy wasn't I"

"I'm short but not weak Sica and besides you're a light as air" I spoke of the truth never in my mind while I was carrying her did it feel like she was on me.

"Thank you..."

I opened the dorm door but before I went in I felt a hold on my shirt

I turned my head and Jesica fainted in front of my eyes.

"Jessica!"I quickly carried her inside the dorm. I went inside my room and placed her on my bed. I took my t-shirt off and ran to the bathroom wetting it with cold water.

I placed it on her forehead and quickly called Leeteuk.

"Pick up pick up"I was scared and i didnt know what to do.

"Hello?"

"Oppa Jessica fainted"

"Bwoh?"

"Come quickly"

"Arraso Arraso I'm coming"

-End of call-

I grabbed a sweater and wore it since I used my shirt as a towel.

I walked back and fourth while watching Jessica.

Jaejoong came running in my room.

"Where is Leeteuk?"I simply asked him.

"He's coming"He replied to me.

He walked to the airconditioning panel and turned it on.

"She's okay right?"I asked him.

"She'll be okay...This is not the first time this happened..."He smiled at me as he sits in the side of the bed.

"This happened before?"

"Yeah, but its not like this happens only when something happens..."

"I see..."I sigh and frown looking at her again.

"Don't worry too much at the most she will have to stay in bed for a week maybe"He tried to calm me down.

We continued to talk for a while until the others came for a visit.

After around 30 minutes I told them to get their sleep and that they can visit tomorrow. Jaejoong declined my offer and asked to keep watch of her and that I should sleep.

"Thanks Jaejoong....She is lucky to have you as her bodyguard "I sincerely thanked him.

"Rest well...Good Night"

"Good Night"I replied to him.

-End of POV-

-1-2 hours later...-

Jessica wakes up and looks to her right.

She sees a guy sitting in the floor holding his hands while facing down.

"Jaejoong?"She says softly.

The guy turns his head to face the girl.

"What are you-"She asks bt stops when the guy hugs her.

"Jaejoong..."

The guy retorts his hug and scratches the back of his head.

"What are you doing here?"

"You fainted and uhh and'

"I see.."

"Since you are awake now i guess I'll get going"

He tries walking off when he feels a hand hold his.

"Don't go..."

"Jessica...."He turns to face her.

"I need someone to accompany me right now .....Just for today..I mean besides you're here anyway"Jessica pleads him.

Jessica's Thoughts:

If anyone can comfort me right now.....It's best if it's him or you.

 

"Arraso"Jessica pulls him to sit down.

"So what happened to you?"Jaejoong asks as he sees the girl still sweating alot.

" Me?"

"Well who else?"Jaejoong replies in a sarcastic tone.

"Okay sorry gosh....just wouldn't have thought youd talk to me again"

"Forget that I asked you anything then"

"No no I didn't mean it like that ....I'm actually happy you are speaking to me and worrying about me like this"

"Just for today.."

"Seriously?"

Jaejoong nods.

"Only for one day?"

"Yes"

"Come on let's talk like friends again I mean.."

"I'll try....But don't take this as a promise"

"I won't and i have a question for you though"

"Answer mine first"

"Oh...."She remembers what happened to her earlier and tear begin to form again. Her carved heart reopened from the memory.

"Jessica..."

"Well"Jessica wipes her tears off and tries to give him a smile but tears continue to flow.

Jaejoong holds on to her cheek and wipes her tears with his thumb."Don't cry"

Jessica just stares at him with teary eyes.

He hugs her.

"Donghae he-he.....he broke up with me"

"Bwoh!?!?!?Why would he do that?"

"I want to ask him the same question.I have so many unanswered questions for him.I want to ask him if anything he ever told me in the past was actually real....It's hard to accept what his reason for breaking up is. Part of me felt that he didn't mean anything he said but the other half ask me why would he lie and if it were a lie where is he now knowing he left me with a broken heart. Jut that type of questions linger in my head."

"Everything he told you maybe perhaps as he said it but I know well enough that out of everything. One thing I know he didn't lie about is loving you."

"I don't even know anymore...Once again i feel empty...Last time i felt like this was when my parent divorced and my mom and brother left me"

"I know how it feels....You don't have to worry though i don't think he really left you"Jaejoong pats her back as his heart is tearing apart inside.

Jessica hugs the guy.

Jessica's thoughts.

"If  You aren't here with me, I don't think i could handle this pain.

For some reason you are healing the wounds in my heart.

I'm always hurting your heart but here you are opening yourself up to me when i need you most

Is this why I fell for you? Because you are still waiting patiently until the day my heart beats wilder for you than for him.

Thank you is all I can say to you...I hope one day if all donghae said about me being his burden is true then my foolish heart would learn to love you more than I ever do for him if that is really possible..'

 

Jessica rests her head on his shoulder and drifts off to dream land.

------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hello everyone!!!I'm back with an update after quite a break should I say......I've been really busy with school so I apologise ahead of time for not updating a fast as before :D Taengsic and Jessica and Jaejoong chapter so sorry Haesica shippers next chapter maybe >:D Don't worry too much or should you? >:) I don't really know where this story is heading again so forgive me for the lack of creativity sometimes or boring sad or timid chapters Donghae willl reveal stuff soon...Sorry for being such a spoiler :P Thank you for reading and Please comment and subscribe!!!!!! Thank you to my co author and  

Yes I'm talking to you!