A/N

Even After Time (Infinite Hiatus)

Hello everybody!

My name is Coccchanel and I'm the co-author of this story. However, I do not write the actual story -- I merely check for spelling, composition and grammar errors, which I've been doing poorly, to be honest. I'm sorry.

The reason I'm posting this message, and not Saranghaesnsd9, is because this story will go on infinite hiatus. Why? Because the main author, Saranghaesnsd9, is very busy with school. She is extremely smart and dedicated to her studies and club activities, which means that she won't have the time to update this story.

You might then ask, well, can't you, the co-author, do it in her stead? The fact is, I can't and I don't have the right to do so. It is Saranghaesnsd9's story and she's the only one who have it in her head, so to speak. She knows the characters, where the plot will head, background information, etc. That isn't something for me to decide, but her.

Also, I do not have the authority to simply take the story from her and continue it, or shut it down and remove it completely. Other than that, I have my own stories and readers to attend to (; you're always welcome to join me, if you want). 

With that said, I hope you understand that this story won't be updated for a very long time. If ever, even. Saranghaesnsd9 is, as said, very busy with her school and preparations for the future. It's highly unlikely that she will log onto her account, even. Sometimes, life gets in the way.

We both bow our heads and apologize to all of you who liked this story and wished for it to continue. We hope that you understand.

Thank you for your time and loyalty. We both are very grateful to all of you!

 

Hugs,

Coccchanel