Yuri's Secret (1/2)

Forgotten Promise

"LEE DONGHAE!!!" Yuri screamed. Donghae and Heechul jumped in shock and turned around, noticing angry Yuri standing behind them. She gritted her teeth angrily, furious with what Donghae had did. However, Donghae was simply confused. He put up a bright smile and waved at Yuri.

"Oh, hey Yuri!" Donghae greeted, "Heechul and I were just about to go to the new arcade that opened up. Wanna come with us?"

"NO!" Yuri shouted, causing Donghae to back up and rub his ear, "I want to hear a full explanation of how Yoona knew that I was behind this plan!" 

"Was it supposed to be a secret?" Donghae asked quietly. Yuri puffed her cheeks annoyingly.

"Yes!" she hissed. Yuri bit her tongue, glaring at Donghae. Donghae gulped uneasily.

"Well, I didn't know it was supposed to be a secret! I was having a conversation with her and then I mentioned your name–"

"Why? Why on earth would the conversation move about me?" Yuri asked, crossing her arms. Heechul whistled, glancing at Donghae.

"You're really in trouble now. She's on fire!" Heechul chuckled in a hush whisper. Donghae glared at Heechul coldly.

"This is partially your fault, too, for not telling me," Donghae murmured. Yuri heard what Donghae said clearly and turned to Heechul.

"Yeah, Donghae is right! It's your fault, too! Heechul, you explain to me what happened to you and Jessica. Jessica seemed to glare at me ever since lunch ended. What did you say to Jessica?" Yuri asked, clicking her tongue. Heechul gulped slowly, biting his lower lips. He fumbled with his fingers, as Donghae looked down at the ground. Yuri noticed that the two boys were having trouble what to say to her.  "I'm waiting."

Donghae bit his tongue secretly, peaking at Yuri's furious frown. She's really scary when she's angry, isn't she? Donghae thought, glancing at Heechul. Heechul was glancing at Donghae, hoping that he would say something. Suddenly, Seohyun ran up to Yuri.

"Yuri! Yuri unnie, the librarian needs you to help move some library books to the new library! We're short on students who were supposed to help us. Can you come over?" Seohyun pleaded, panting. Yuri sighed and glared at Donghae and Heechul. The two froze, biting their lips.

"You two stay here until I get back!" Yuri commanded. Behind their backs, Donghae and Heechul crossed their fingers and nodded quickly as Yuri disappeared off with Seohyun. Thanks Seohyun for saving us! Heechul thought, putting up a grin. The two exchanged glances at each other and smiled mischievously.

"Ready to ditch Yuri?" Heechul asked. Donghae quickly nodded, as the two dashed off out of school. To the arcade! the two boys thought.


At the Arcade…

"Level 19! How about you, Donghae?" Heechul asked, his eyes focused on his screen. Donghae is dry lips and smirked.

"Level 25! Beat that, Heechul!" Donghae exclaimed, pressing the buttons frantically. He took a quick glance at his watch and widened his eyes. His lost of focus resulted in Donghae losing the game. Donghae quickly got up.

"Oh shoot! It's passed six!" Donghae shouted. Heechul shrugged.

"So what? I still have time until seven," Heechul said, his lips. Donghae scratched his head.

"Er, I was supposed to play another game right now. Want to come with me?" Donghae asked. Heechul laughed as he lost. He looked up at Donghae and grinned.

"Sure! What game were you planning to play?" Heechul asked, rubbing his tired eyes. Donghae looked around and spotted a 2-player arcade game. He grinned and pointed at the game.

"Wanna try playing?" Donghae asked. Heechul smirked.

"I thought you'd never ask," Heechul said, as the two walked towards the game. Heechul and Donghae added an arcade coin for themselves as the game started. As the two pressed buttons and rotated the knob of the game, Donghae started a conversation.

"So why do Yuri and Yoona hate each other so much?" Donghae asked curiously. Heechul sighed, his eyes glued to the game.

"Long story," Heechul mumbled. Donghae shrugged.

"Fine with me. We'll be here for a while, anyways," Donghae replied, attacking Heechul's character. Heechul groaned in frustration and cleared his throat.

"Okay, here is the story…" Heechul began, "It all started on Valentine's Day, before Yoona and Minho were in relationship…"

 

A/N: Tada~ Cliff hanger! >.< The next chapter will be about the flashback of why Yuri and Yoona hated each other and stuff ^_^ Well, sorry about leaving a cliff hanger. I was thinking about writing the flash back here, but I thought it would've better to leave a cliff hanger instead. ^_^ Anyways, please subscribe and comment! :D