Questioning

Forgotten Promise

During lunch, Yoona stared at Minho for a long time. Minho, who obviously noticed, began to shift his body awkwardly. Jessica was blabbering on and on about her aunt's wedding and how annoying it was going to be and all.

I don't get it. My heart doesn't beat for Minho like before. It just doesn't make sense. I'm his girlfriend, for goodness sake! I must feel something! Even a little thing! I can never get tired of Minho oppa. He's a perfect guy–Who would ever get tired of him? Yoona wondered, as she glanced at Donghae. Donghae, on the other hand, was smiling and laughing with Heechul and Yuri. He looked up and noticed that Yoona and staring at him. He flashed her a smile, which made her blush madly.

Then when I see Donghae oppa, who's boring, I start blushing in front of him! Aigoo, I'm so confused! I can't fall in love with Donghae. No, it just doesn't make sense. There must be a logical explanation to this, Yoona decided, scooping up her rice. She began to stuff her cheek with food, trying to forget about the problem. Minho stared at Yoona, thinking that she might choke.

"…So that's why I'm inviting you to my aunt's wedding, too!" Jessica exclaimed, finishing whatever she was talking about. Yoona and Minho looked up, raising an eyebrow.

"What did you say?" Minho asked, swallowing his food.

Jessica heaved a sigh, as she said, "I'm going to invite you guys to my aunt's wedding 'cause it would be boring with just Heechul. However, you guys will need a partner for this. It's a boy-and-girl pairing, if you guys didn't know."

"Well that's perfect! Yoona and I can just go together," Minho grinned, locking arms with Yoona. Yoona forced a smile.

"Yeah, mmhm, together…"

Jessica shot the couple a glare. "Nuh-uh, it's not fair for me not to be Yoona's partner when we're best friends. So, Minho, you have to chose someone else. That includes you too, Yoona."

"What? But we're a couple!" Minho complained. He turned to Yoona, noticing that she wasn't protesting about it. "Right Yoong? Say something about this."

Yoona blinked cluelessly, and stared at Minho. Then, she looked back at Jessica and forced a smile. "Yeah, uh, what he said."

Minho slapped his hand at his face while Jessica smirked.

"Yoona's probably tired of you, Minho," Jessica taunted. "I don't know, Yoona seems like she wants to bring another guy to the wedding."

The first that popped into Yoona's head was Donghae. 

Why am I thinking about Donghae at this time? I should be thinking about Minho and the wonderful scenery of the wedding! I should be Minho's partner so that we can see how the wedding goes and learn more about relationships and every thing! Why of every thing I can think about do I have to think about Donghae? Yoona wondered, looking troubled. Meanwhile, Minho looked shock and hurt.

"Do you…want to bring someone else to the wedding?" Minho asked Yoona quietly, as Yoona jumped a bit.

"Huh? Oh, um, sure, what you just said," Yoona answered, scratching her head. 

Minho heaved a sigh, thinking, She's obviously not paying attention to the wedding topic.

"Alright, fine. I can find someone else to pick as my partner. I can ask any random girl–"

"Nope! It has to be someone you know," Jessica smirked. The first thing that popped in Minho's head was Yuri. 

I know Yuri. I can bring her. Plus, if whoever Yoona brings likes Yuri, I can secretly be partners with Yoona without letting Jessica know! Teehee, this is a superb plan, Minho thought, smirking. 

"Alright, then. I'll be going now! I know the perfect girl to ask," Minho said, looking back at Yuri's table. His eyes widened as he noticed that the table was empty. Jessica looked at the same direction Minho was looking at and smiled.

"Oh, I just saw them leave. Er, from Heechul, I heard that Yuri would be at the library while him and Donghae would be hanging around," Jessica informed, as Yoona looked up.

Donghae? With Heechul alone? I can use Jessica unnie to take Heechul away so that I can ask Donghae, Yoona thought, as she got up from the table.

"Excuse me, I'll be going to find my partner now. Bye guys," Yoona quickly said, as she rushed out of the cafeteria. Jessica decided to follow Yoona while Minho decided to find Yuri. As Yoona kept running to find Donghae, questions began to fill her head.

Why am I running to find Donghae? Why am I in such a rush? Why do I want to ask Donghae about being my partner alone? Why am I even thinking about Donghae oppa?