Jessica's Blabber

Forgotten Promise

"'So does anyone want to answer this problem?' Psh. I don't even know why teachers ask those kinds of stuff," Jessica grumbled, rolling her eyes, "And out of all the people in my class, the teacher just had to pick me! Ugh, I didn't even pay attention to the problem and I got a detention for it. Sheesh, and Heechul was supposed to answer for me." Jessica continued to complain about what had happened during class, while Minho fed Yoona a chocolate-covered strawberry.

"You like it?" Minho asked, pressing his lips into a thin line. Yoona grinned and nodded excitedly.

"Yeah! Oh my gosh, it's really good! Where'd you get them?" she asked, as Minho smiled back. He sighed in relief and fed her another chocolate-covered ice cream.

"I asked my aunt to send me some of these from France. You should've heard her scolding me for asking to export something so small here. I bet you would've laughed," Minho chuckled. Yoona giggled along, as Jessica stopped blabbering about her day. She glared at Minho and crossed her arms.

"Oh my gosh, Minho! You didn't need to steal Yoona from me! Gosh, the only reason why she's paying attention to you is because you're feeding her food, which is her weakness!" Jessica accused. Minho shrugged and stuck his tongue out.

"No, it's because Yoona favors me more than you. Now leave us alone, Sica! No one's listening to you," Minho demanded, as Yoona frowned at Minho.

"Oppa, you shouldn't say such a thing. What were you saying earlier, Sica unnie?" Yoona asked, turning around. Jessica rolled her eyes and sighed. She got up and grabbed her tray.

"Fine, fine! I know when I'm unwanted and all! Sheesh, I'll leave you two lovebird alone and find some other company. Be right back, Yoona! Minho, stay away from my Yoongie," Jessica snapped as she walked away with her chin up. Minho rolled his eyes and glanced at Yoona.

"Want another strawberry?" Minho asked, as Yoona smiled even brighter.


"Donghae, don't listen to Heechul. There is no way you will be able to confess to Yoona with Minho around. You have a better brain than Heechul over here. Good boy," Yuri praised, patting Donghae's head. Heechul scoffed.

"Oh really? Well, you're not so brilliant yourself, Miss Kwon!" Heechul argued.

"Really? I thought she was a smart girl when I saw her the first time," Donghae said, biting into a baby carrot. Yuri smiled proudly and patted Donghae's head again.

"Wow, two praises from Yuri unnie? Donghae, you're lucky!" Seohyun exclaimed, giggling. 

"Does that mean I'm forgiven?" Donghae asked, his eyes filled with hope. Yuri laughed and slammed her palm against the table.

"Donghae, you're funny! Of course not," Yuri exclaimed, as Donghae's expression saddened. Everyone was chatting normally until Jessica came over. She sat between Donghae and Heechul and took a deep breath. Everyone at the table stared weirdly at Jessica as she drank her milk. She turned around to Heechul and took a deep breath.

"I can't believe you're the only choice I have, but I'll take it anyways," Jessica said, shrugging as she heaved a sigh. She cleared , ready to begin her story. Yuri rolled her eyes and nibbled on a lettuce.

"Oh boy, here she goes again," Yuri grumbled.

"Since Minho and Yoona are, like, cooing and feeding each other, nobody's listening! I have to come to you because you're the only guy who'd listen. Gosh, I wish I had someone else, but oh well! I'll fine a replacement soon or something. Anyways, the teacher totally embarrassed me today! Ugh, I was just doodling and painting my nails, and all of the sudden, the teacher called up on me. I wish someone else would've raised their hands or something!  Why couldn't you help me? You were right next to me!" Jessica trailed on, blabbering about what had happened during class. Donghae was surprised, but it really looked like Heechul was giving all his attention towards Jessica. Yuri grabbed Donghae's sleeve and tugged it hard, which made him lean near Yuri's side.

"Jung Jessica. She's, er, how do you say…hyper and talkative? She comes to our table to only talk to Heechul. After she finishes, she says rude stuff to us except for Heechul. We don't know why, but she just does. You won't be able to talk to Heechul whenever Jessica is talking with him because if you interrupt Jessica, you're in big trouble. Heechul actually listens to Jessica, which was a shock before. Now, everyone is annoyed with Jessica. She goes on forever, so take this time to do your homework or something. If one of us starts talking, even though it's not to Jessica or Heechul, Jessica gets really angry. Just to let you know," Yuri explained, forcing a tight smile. Donghae nodded his head as he stared down at his almost-empty tray.

After Jessica was finally done talking with Heechul, she sighed and stared at her tray. 

"Oh, I guess I'm done eating," Jessica said, noticing that her tray was empty. She sighed and got up. She suddenly pointed at Yuri and glared at her.

"Yoona's still mad that you used two innocent boys to do your evil plans. Stop messing around with others," Jessica snapped, pointing at Sulli.

"You! You're hair is weird. Check the mirror for once, would you?" Jessica growled, as Sulli shrugged it off cooly. Jessica pointed and glared at Donghae, who widened his eyes.

"You! You're the new guy, huh? Minho really hates you right now, so I suggest you back off of Yoona right now," Jessica barked as she walked away from the table. Donghae blinked quickly, as Yuri rolled her eyes.

"See what I mean? Sheesh, she should be thankful that we let her take Heechul away from us for a while," Yuri grumbled as she stuffed with salad. Donghae forced a smile and shrugged.

"Oh well! C'mon, chill, will ya?" Donghae said as Yuri ignored him. As Donghae nibbled on a carrot, he carefully thought of what Jessica said earlier. Does he really hate me? Or is it just that he's jealous of our childhood friendship? Donghae wondered.