More Problems

Forgotten Promise

"Yoona!" Minho happily called. Yoona turned around and smiled warmly at Minho.

"Minho oppa!" Yoona exclaimed, dragging Donghae towards her boyfriend. She still didn't realize that she was holding hands with Donghae. Donghae smiled cooly at Minho.

"Hey Minho," Donghae greeted awkwardly. Minho looked up at Donghae and pressed his lips into a thin line. Then, he looked down at Yoona's and Donghae's hands, which were locked together.

"Hi…Um, so I see that you walked to school with Donghae," Minho murmured, glancing at the hand. Yoona looked down at her hands and widened her eyes, realizing that she was holding Donghae's hand. Quickly, she dropped her hand down to the side and locked arms with Minho. I wish I didn't have to let go of Donghae oppa's hand…

"D-Don't be silly, Oppa! W-Why would I walk with this guy?" Yoona joked, laughing uneasily. 

Minho's face immediately fell. "Yoona, you're stuttering."

"Am not!"

"You are," Donghae agreed. She must feel really bad so that's probably why she's stuttering. Or maybe she's afraid of Minho since she's caught holding hands with me. Of course, that must be the reason. The reason must be that she's afraid to lose Minho.

"I thought you were on my side," Yoona snapped, glaring at Donghae. Donghae just shrugged.

"Im Yoona!" Jessica shouted, dragging Heechul along with her. Heechul looked pale and frightened, as if he saw a ghost. Yoona turned her head around and raised an eyebrow.

"Hey Sica. Heechul? Is he okay?" Yoona asked curiously, poking Heechul's cheek. 

"Oh yeah, he's perfectly fine. I just did something to him. Don't worry, he'll recover soon," Jessica assured, smiling brightly at her friend. "Anyways, I have tons to tell you! Let's go!"

With those words said, Jessica dragged Yoona away from the boys. Minho ran to chase after Yoona, so that left Heechul and Donghae alone. Donghae poked Heechul's forehead.

"Dude, you okay?" Donhae asked woriedly.

"Mmhm," Heechul sighed. Just then, Yuri dragged her feet towards the boys. Her face seemed confused, dizzy, and frustrated.

"Yuri, are you alright?" Donghae questioned.

"Mmhm." Was all Yuri had said.

"Okay, obviously the two of you aren't alright. Heechul, mind telling what your problem is?" Donghae asked, turnin to Heechul.

"Sica," he said simply, heaving another sigh. 

"Be more specific," Donghae demanded.

"DUDE! Imma freak if I tell you my problem with Jessica! She forced me to be her date for her aunt's wedding!" Heechul exclaimed, pulling his long, messed-up hair.

"…So?" Donghae asked, raising an eyebrow. "What's so bad about a wedding?"

"If I don't go to the wedding to be Jessica's partner, my mom is going to get fired! Plus, the wedding day is on the same exact date when the ice cream parlor across the school gives out free coupons! Ugh, Imma die!" Heechul wailed.

Donghae rolled his yes and turned to Yuri. "Yuri, what's your problem then?"

Yuri looked up, alarmed. She was thinking about what she had thought earlier this morning while brushing her teeth. She stared at Donghae's eyes with sadness. Should I? No, I shouldn't. Donghae is going to get mad or something. Plus, we made a deal. Besides, Donghae is a…friend, not a lover. He's in love with Yoona already. He's not even giving up, so as long as he doesn't give up, I won't give up either.

"Yuri? You okay?" Donghae asked, waving his hand in front of Yuri's face. Yuri blinked her eyes for a moment, and then smiled weakly at Donghae.

"I'm fine," she answered, pushing Donghae's hand away from her face. "Really, I am. I didn't get much sleep this morning."

Donghae frowned, staring in Yuri's eyes. He knew that Yuri was lying, but he couldn't see any proof in her eyes. He then sighed and patted Heechul's and Yuri's back. 

"Alright guys, but if you have any problem, tell me. Heechul, we'll discuss your problem during break. As for you Yuri…" Donghae eyed at Yuri, who stiffened a bit, "Fess up later during break."

"O-Oh, sure," Yuri stuttered, relieving a sigh.