Yuri's Weakness

Forgotten Promise

"Donghae, that was really embarrassing! Don't ever come to my house in the mornings, arraso? It's really embarrassing since my parents know you!" Yoona complained, angrily crossing her arms. Donghae pouted sadly like a puppy and walked next to her.

"Aw, come on! It was nice seeing your parents! Besides, my mom and dad would've loved to meet your parents again," Donghae pointed out. Yoona rolled her eyes and groaned as Jessica came over.

"Hey Yoong!" Jessica greeted with a flash of smile. Yoona brightened up and smiled back.

"Annyeong, Sica!" Yoona greeted back. Jessica glanced at Donghae and examined him.

"Hm…Is he replacing Minho oppa?" Jessica asked. Yoona widened her eyes.

"Ani! No one can ever replace Minho oppa!" Yoona protested. Jessica smirked and gave Donghae a natural look.

"Hm…He seems a perfect replacement. Let him replace Minho oppa for only today, okay Yoona?" Jessica pleaded.

"No one can ever replace me, like Yoona said." The three whipped their heads around and found Minho glaring at Donghae and Jessica angrily. He made a tight fist, ready to punch Donghae. Yoona smiled enthusiastically at her boyfriend.

"Omo! Minho oppa!" Yoona exclaimed, running up to Minho. Minho frowned at Yoona.

"Yoona, I came over by your house and you weren't there. Did you ditch me or something?" Minho asked sadly. Yoona smiled and shook her head.

"Ani, I came to school early," Yoona replied, saying half of the truth. No, you came with me, Donghae thought frowning. Minho slowly nodded his head, thinking, So she would lie if she was with another guy. I see…

"And what was Jessica talking about replacing me? I'm Yoona's boyfriend, so no one can replace her," Minho said, squeezing Yoona into a sweet and tight hug. Donghae bit his tongue jealously and made a secret fist. Minho smirked, noticing Donghae's fist.

"What's wrong, Donghae? Are you jealous?" Minho asked, his lips. Donghae took a deep breath and slowly shook his head.

"No, I'm not jealous. I–"

"There you are, Donghae! I was looking every–" Yuri stopped her tracks and glanced at Minho. The two looked at each other directly into the eyes, but then Yuri turned to Donghae. "Hey, Donghae, I need you to come with me–"

"Yuri, is he your boyfriend?" Minho asked, pointing at Yuri.

"I beg your pardon–"

"If he is, keep him away from my Yoong. He's ruining her image," Minho snapped. Yuri widened her eyes. Suddenly, her eyes softened and nodded glumly.

"Yes, Minho-ssi. I'll take him away right now," Yuri apologized, dragging Donghae away. Donghae widened his eyes.

"Wait, I'm not your girlfriend!" Donghae shouted, as Yuri dragged him into the library. Once the two were alone in the library, Yuri looked down at the ground. Donghae kept quiet, wondering what Yuri had needed him for. 

"Yo!" Heechul greeted. "What's going on–"

"Oh, good timing Heechul! Show him around the library," Yuri said, pushing Donghae towards Heechul. Donghae raised an eyebrow.

"But I already know that this is the library–"

"Oh my gosh, I have to go! Bye!" Yuri said, forcing a tight smile. Her eyes seemed clouded and dark, as she ran out the library. Heechul stared confusingly at the direction Yuri left at. He glanced at Donghae, who looked troubled.

"Do you mind telling me what happened?" Heechul asked.


"Minho oppa, as much as I do hate Yuri, I don't think you should've been that harsh to her," Yoona confessed. Minho rolled his eyes and put his feet on his desk.

"Yeah, and as much as I know you love me, Yoona, you shouldn't lie to me," Minho mumbled. Yoona stared at Minho confusingly.

"Lie? I didn't lie to you," she said.

"Yes you did. I know that you were with Donghae when you were going to school. You just went early because he started embarrassing you," Minho pointed out. Yoona sighed and grabbed Minho's firm hand. Minho looked away from Yoona's sweet gaze, knowing that he would totally forgive her if he saw her puppy-eyes.

"Minho oppa, you know that Donghae was my childhood friend. My parents and he are pretty close. Please don't be jealous just because he randomly picked me up," Yoona pleaded cutely. Minho sighed. It was hopeless to stay mad at Yoona too long. He smiled and Yoona and pecked her lips.

"Arraso, I won't get jealous," Minho said. Heck, I'm totally jealous.


"Like I said, Yuri still has a crush on Minho," Heechul said, taking a deep breath. "Her weakness is Minho. When Yuri is around Minho, she acts like his maid."

"I kind of feel guilty. I mean, I feel like it's my fault. I think she was going to cry," Donghae said, scrunching his nose. "I never made a girl cry, actually."

"How about Yoona?" Heechul asked. Donghae carefully thought about what Heechul said. Then, he chuckled.

"I was the one who stopped her cries. When she was younger, she was bullied a lot. I had to come and save her. Someone, instead of getting back what Yoona wanted, I always had a spare of cake coupon in my pocket, so we went to eat cake afterwards," Donghae said, smiling at the old memory. Heechul laughed.

"Yoona? A crybaby? Oh my gosh, I'd like to see her cry one day," Heechul chuckled. Donghae frowned.

"Watch out for me then–I promised Yoona a long time ago that if someone would make her cry, I'd beat them up," he said, making a proud fist. Heechul smirked.

"Aigoo…Arraso, arraso. Anyways, leave Yuri alone. Her mood will lighten up soon," Heechul assured. Donghae nodded, as the two headed for class.