"AHOY THERE MATEY!"

Forgotten Promise

Yoona giggled with Jessica as they made their way to their locker. Fortunately, Yoona's and Jessica's locker were right next to each other. When Yoona entered her combination and opened her locker, a small pink note fell out. Jessica and Yoona exchanged strange glances.

"Maybe it's a guy who loves you, too? Pick it up!" Jessica urged. Yoona slowly bent down and picked up the paper between her index and middle finger. She quickly unfolded the note and laughed. Jessica, wondering impatiently, snatched the note out of Yoona's hand and read it.

Come to the back of the school during lunch

XOXOXO,

Donghae <33

"Omo, omo, omo! Didn't he write this letter with the newest blue pen at the stationary store across the school?" Jessica asked excitedly, examining the blink ink. Yoona rolled her eyes and snatched the note away from her. She reread it slowly as a smile crept on her face. I wish Minho would do something like this for me, Yoona thought. Her thoughts were disturbed when Jessica poked Yoona's arm. "Ooh~ Yoona, are you taking interest in Donghae now?"

"W-What? Of course not!" Yoona exclaimed, blushing. "I-I just thought that it was sweet!"

"Then why were you smiling?" Jessica asked as a cheesy grin appeared.

"Because it was sweet! Jessica, stop thinking nonsense! It's only Minho oppa that I like, anyways," Yoona defended, glancing back at the note. 

"Like? You know that I don't like it when you just say, 'like.'" Yoona yelped and jumped as she quickly turned around. Minho stood behind there, crossing his arms across his chest and raising an eyebrow. Yoona smiled cutely and pecked his lips.

"I meant that it's only you that I love," Yoona corrected, as Minho smiled brightly. Jessica rolled her eyes and pretended as if she was going to throw up.

"Ugh, you guys make me barf," Jessica mumbled. Her eyes suddenly got Heechul, who was with Yuri. "Oh, there's my Heechul! I have to ask him for his homework. If you two will excuse me…"

When Jessica scurried off, Minho wrapped his arms around Yoona's slim waist. Suddenly, he frowned as if he was disappointed in her.

"You know, it's been a while since we kissed," Minho mumbled. Yoona giggled.

"What are you talking about? We just did," Yoona pointed out.

"I meant long, deep kisses," Minho whispered, his voice getting deeper. Yoona felt her heart flutter as Minho leaned closer to Yoona's lips. Yoona gently closed her eyes, as Minho did the same. His lips was only 6 centimeters…5 centimeters…1 centimeter–

"AHOY THERE MATEY!" Donghae shouted right in between Yoona's and Minho's kiss scene. The couple shot their eyes wide open and backed away, blushing furiously. Donghae smiled cheekily at the couple and turned to Yoona. "Hey, did you get my note?"

"Donghae!" Yoona screeched angrily.

"You know, the pink note written in blue pen? Are you going to see me or no?" Donghae asked. Minho stared at Yoona and then at Donghae.

"What's he talking about, Yoona?" Minho asked. Donghae clicked his tongue.

"Aw, my Yoona didn't tell you yet?" Donghae asked.

"Your Yoona? Ha, in your dreams!" Yoona laughed. 

"Anyways, make sure you read the atmosphere before interrupting someone!" Minho wisely advised. Donghae pretended to look confused.

"What? I will assure you that I am very good at reading atmospheres," Donghae smirked proudly. Minho gritted his teeth.

"Well, Yoona and I were about to kiss until you loudly disturbed us with your noisy greeting," Minho said, rolling his eyes. Donghae widened his eyes as if he was surprised.

"I did?" Donghae exclaimed, putting his hand on his chest. "Oh my gosh, I never knew that! Please forgive me." Minho wanted to punch Donghae's face, but he held back. Taking a deep breath, Minho glared at Donghae.

"Well then, please learn to read the atmosphere. I'll be going now then," Minho said. Then, he turned to Yoona with a smile. "Yoona, I'll be going now. See you later!" Yoona smiled back and waved at Minho as he disappeared into the crowd. When Minho was gone, Yoona frowned at Donghae.

"What do you want?" Yoona grumbled.

"All I was asking was about the note. So are you coming?" Donghae asked, pressing his lips into a thin line. 

"I'll think about it. Now, shoo!" Yoona demanded. Donghae nodded and turned around and left with a smile on his face. Mission for Yuri #1–Complete, he thought slyly.