Jessica–Minyoon or Yoonhae?

Forgotten Promise

There was a rumor about how horrifying and scary it was behind the school building. Behind the building, the walls were sprayed with nonsense graffiti, while the forest behind the entire school was dark and dim. Of course, Donghae thought it was just a rumor, but when he actually came to see it himself, the "rumor" was absolutely true. He tapped his foot, a bit irritated since this was where Yoona and him were going to eat. This is definitely not how I planned the lunch date to be, Donghae thought.


~Flash Back~

"Yuri, this is crazy. I already apologized to you enough! Why do I even have to have a lunch date with Yoona?" Donghae asked, frowning. Yuri smirked.

"Because of you, I had to be humiliated by Minho oppa. I mean, of all the people, it just had to be Minho oppa! You know how stressful it is when you keep thinking about a guy that made fun of you?" Yuri asked, exaggerating her sentences. Donghae shook his head.

"Yuri, I'm not interested in guys. I'm only interested in Yoona–"

"You know what, for just taking my sentence seriously, you're going to have to go with my plan," Yuri said, smirking. Donghae dropped his mouth open, as Yuri spotted Heechul. She smiled brightly.

"And Heechul will be helping you along, too!" Yuri said. Donghae sighed. As much as he was Yuri's "friend," sometimes he just wanted to stay back into his own little shell without listening to Yuri's crazy plans.

~Flash Back Ended~


So that was why Donghae had to have a private lunch date with Yoona. Of course, Donghae doubted that Yoona would come. He wouldn't believe it if he even heard Yoona calling him. Besides, she had a boyfriend to eat lunch with anyways, right?

"Donghae oppa!" That voice…

It was the only voice that Donghae had memorized in his heart and soul. He lightly chuckled to himself. Donghae, you're just thinking about random things. There is no way that the voice you just heard belonged to your beloved–

"Ya, Im Yoona! Are you sure this is where you two are eating lunch?" Minho shouted. Donghae's heart dropped as he spun around. Yoona smiled brightly at Donghae, who seemed a bit gloomy and upset. Of course Donghae would be upset. When he saw Yoona's arm locked with Minho's arm, he couldn't help but think that he should be in Minho's place. Donghae clenched his teeth and forced a smile.

"Hey Yoona! Hello…Choi Minho," Donghae said quietly, as Yoona and Minho approached him.

"I decided to come because Jessica kept nagging me about it," Yoona said, giggling. "I hope you don't mind that my boyfriend came along. Actually, I forced him to." Donghae forced a smile.

"Sure, I don't mind that your boyfriend came along," Donghae said, slightly gritting his teeth. Minho raised an eyebrow.

"What's up with all the 'boyfriend' name? Just call me Minho," Minho mumbled. However, Yoona ignored him. She wanted to make sure that Donghae exactly knew that she had a boyfriend and couldn't steal her heart just by eating lunch. Donghae, obviously, misunderstood Yoona. He thought that she was just trying to make him jealous or she didn't feel safe around him. Donghae took a deep breath and smiled brightly at the couple.

"Alright, Minho. Yoona, would you like to sit on the mat?"


"Ya, Heechul! Where are you taking me?" Jessica asked, annoyed.

"Someone far, far, far~ away from behind the school building," Heechul said. His hand was firmly grabbing onto Jessica's fragile wrist. He suddenly gripped Jessica's wrist even harder, which made Jessica wince the pain.

"H-Heecul-ah, can you let go?" Jessica whimpered. Realizing that he was about to cause a bruise, Heechul immediately released Jessica's wrist.

"M-Mian," he said sheepishly, rubbing his nape. Jessica sighed and crossed her arms. She knew that something was up, and it was probably one of Yuri's silly plans again.

"Spill," Jessica demanded, examining her nails.

"I really shouldn't…"

"Spill or I'll tell my father that your mom broke the expensive vase so that she'll get fired," Jessica threatened. Heechul bit his lips. He hated to admit that his mother was a maid working for Jessica's father. With just one complaint from Jessica, her father would ruin Heechul's and his mother's lives. 

"Basically, the plan was Yoona and Donghae having a private date together while Yuri have a 'private lunch' with Minho. I was supposed to take you away incase that you would bother them," Heechul blurted. Jessica carefully thought about what Heechul said.

"Hm…a private lunch date? Interesting…Well, I wouldn't mind about that." 

"Why? Aren't you going to try to find Yoona like you always do?" Heechul asked, raising an eyebrow. Jessica snorted.

"Of course not, silly! I've been taking interest in Donghae. He's a strange boy, and he's especially a babo. I think he'll look well with Yoona than Minho with Yoona," Jessica stated. Heechul raised an eyebrow.

"But everyone says that Minho and Yoona are number one! Seriously, there are all kinds of made up rumors, fake stories on the school newspaper, and–"

"I know, they're everywhere. I think it's quite annoying, though. I think Minho is trying to steal my Yoona away," Jessica said, narrowing her eyes coldly. Heechul gulped.

"But if Yoona is with Donghae, wouldn't Donghae steal away Yoona then?" Heechul pointed out. Jessica smirked.

"No way, Donghae's too innocent," Jessica said, heaving a sigh. "I guess that means I'm partially on your side then." 

Heechul slowly looked up, confused. "What do you mean by 'our side?'"

"I mean, silly, that I might support Yoona and Donghae now instead of lovey-dovey Minho and Yoona. I mean, I have to admit, they are a very adorable couple, but I think that Yoona and Donghae would be better," Jessica said. Heechul stared down at his feet. Oh boy, wait until Yuri hears this, Heechul thought.

"Of course," Jessica continued, as Heechul lifted up his head, "It's only a thought. Who knows, maybe I'll support Yoonhae or Minyoon!" 

"Yoon–what and Min–who?" Heechul asked, tossing Jessica a confused expression. Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Yoonhae is Yoona plus Donghae, while Minyoon is Minho plus Yoona! Gosh, Hee Hee! Use your head," Jessica said, poking Heechul's forehead. Heechul frowned and rubbed his head.

"Aish…Well, fine. We'll be looking forward for your result," Heechul said, bowing at Yuri. He turned around and hesitated for a moment as he walked away. Yuri might not like it if Jessica comes to our side, Heechul thought.