Six

''I Bet You Can't Seduce Oh Sehun''

Luhan woke up to the sound of his alarm and he muttered curses under his breath. He really didn’t want to get up and he was having sooooo nice dreams!! He didn’t remember them though, Luhan was one of these people who forget their dreams instantly as they wake up. He tried hard to remember what he dreamt of but really couldn’t recall it, he just shrugged it off and got to his feet reluctantly. The floor was cold for his feet that just left the warm blankets and he groaned as he made his way to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

His usual morning routine went on and he was now sitting at the table with his sister and they were eating the delicious foods he just cooked.

‘’Oppa, are you friends with Sehun? Did you talk to him? Does he like you? I’m sure he does! You’re best friends already, right?’’ Eunhee asked enthusiastically and Luhan almost spilled the orange juice he was drinking. He had forgotten he talked to his sister about Sehun and it surprised him that she asked about him. But now that the surprise had passed, a smile settled on his lips.

‘’Well, I told you he’s not easy to be friends with, right? So I don’t think we’re really friends, or at least not supa dupa friends, but maybe we’re… mini friends?’’ What the hell was he saying, it must be sleep that’s talking for him because what is supposed to mean ‘mini friends’ ? No idea. And his sister must be really confused.

‘’The thing is that he doesn’t really talk and he never shows any emotion, he’s always like this-‘’ Luhan stopped talking and made a pokerface which made his sister chuckle because, honestly, Luhan isn’t Luhan if he has a pokerface on and it’s a pretty funny expression.

‘’But… Why is he like this? It’s fun to talk! And this expression is ugly!’’ Eunhee exclaimed and Luhan laughed at her. Truth comes out of children’s mouth, right? But the thing is, it’s true the pokerface must have looked horrible on Luhan’s face but it was so much attractive on a certain someone else’s face!

‘’Yeah but it’s not everyone who thinks that way, you know? And believe me, this expression isn’t always ugly!’’

His sister had wide unbelieving eyes, ‘’Do you mean, that’s it’s pretty on Sehun?’’ She was really surprised and if Luhan didn’t know better he would have thought she was asking if he found Sehun pretty, but he knew that she just couldn’t believe that a pokerface could look good and it only made Luhan chuckle.

‘’Yes, it’s handsome on Sehun’s face! But a smile is so much better…’’ He stopped talking as he remembered the last day’s events. That little smile on the younger’s lips was really beautiful and he should see it more often. So sad he was always hiding it, but he was just as handsome with a pokerface – well, he was always handsome anyway.

‘’Will I meet Sehun one day? I met your other friends and now I want to see him too! I want to know how this can be pretty!’’ She made a pokerface at the end of her sentence and Luhan couldn’t retain himself from laughing. His sister was so cute, but so funny with a pokerface on! It must be in the family to look really weird with an emotionless face though, because he was sure he wasn’t any better.

As he finished eating, he got up and ruffled his sister’s hair while going to the kitchen to put his dishes in the dishwasher. ‘’We’ll see but I’m not sure it’ll be so early… But I’ll try!’’ He smiled brightly as his sister beamed at his words.

He finished to get ready for school and as he opened the door, ready to leave, he saw rain pouring heavily. He sighed and put a coat on and decided he didn’t really have any other choice than to take the bus to get to school today and he pouted at the only thought. He enjoyed walking on the way to school and he felt like taking the bus was… taking his fresh air away from him. Ok he didn’t know exactly what he didn’t like in buses, but he hated it anyway. There were so many people and so many stops and so much noise and… everything was annoying! But at least, buses have a roof and that’s the only thing that Luhan needs right now.

So he walked – okay, he ran - to the bus stop that was right in front of his house and what did he see? Oh Sehun standing right there! He knew the guy was living near where he was but he didn’t know it was as near as to having the same bus stop! Luhan smiled widely even though he was drenched in water (because yeah, water was pouring that hard) and waved happily at the boy. The emotionless boy waved back – though with much less enthusiasm than Luhan but it was in no way surprising. What was surprising though, was the slight bit of memory coming back to Luhan as he saw Sehun’s face. Because now he remembered one thing that was in his oh-so-nice dreams… Sehun’s face. But not his usual face, his face with a bright smile, almost brighter than Chanyeol’s. Luhan was now wondering why did he dream of him? And a nice dream! Oh well, it probably is because he saw the slightest smile on Sehun’s face and it was what he wanted for a while – a reaction – so his dreams were probably celebrating the success he accomplished the day before. Yep, there’s absolutely no other explanation.

Before Luhan could even place a word, the bus stopped right in front of them. He, along with the others that were waiting, entered the bus and paid. Sehun entered before him though, and there was an inner conflict in Luhan. Where to sit? Should he walk and casually sit beside Sehun or would that just annoy the other? Maybe they weren’t friends enough for him to do that. It probably isn’t something mini friends do. He couldn’t help the laughter to escape his throat at the thought and he must have looked crazy to others but he didn’t care.

Then, someone walked behind him to take a seat – Luhan was still standing in the middle of the bus’ alley – and slapped Luhan’s . It took only a millisecond for the guy to have the red mark of Luhan’s pretty hand printed on the face, with a ‘’, don’t you have respect!’’ Luhan let out a frustrated sigh and walked away and decided to sit with Sehun; he was too frustrated to ponder over it anymore.

As he felt Sehun’s arm brush against his though, his frustration slowly dissipated and shyness overcame him.

‘’Hmm.. sorry I didn’t ask to sit here, it’s just that I really don’t want a fanboy or fangirl to sit with me, I’m frustrated enough already.’’ Oh my god why was he shy about that!? You seriously need to calm down, Luhan and get your brain to get back to function normally, shyness isn’t in your capacities!

‘’You know that people don’t even ask to sit with someone usually…’’ were Sehun’s first words of the day.

Luhan looked at him, ‘’Yeah… but you don’t really seem to enjoy company that much so I didn’t want to be annoying…’’ You don’t have to tell him your insecurities! Oh my god Luhan, what is wrong with you! (Brain please stop yelling at me, Luhan thought.)

Sehun nodded but didn’t say anything and turned his face to look out of the window. Luhan tried to take that time to think because, damn! morning walk was the time he would think of his mission. But with that person sitting beside him, it wasn’t so easy. Let’s just remember what’s important then: Be seductive. Be playful, y, confident, flirty, and whatever that will fit this act. But STOP ACTING SHY!!! (Urgh, really brain, you’re giving me a headache..) Oh and something that would probably help him (it was an advice from Chanyeol actually) was to just stop thinking for the day and see if it actually works. It seemed like a good idea because Luhan couldn’t deny that when he thought, he was more cute and shy than anything else. So maybe, if he just does whatever comes to his mind without even thinking about it, it will be a good thing for the seductive act.

And so, Luhan has no idea how it happened actually, but his hand was resting on Sehun’s thigh. WTF?! Yeah, it seems that’s what happens when Luhan doesn’t think, and when the emotionless boy looked back at him (not with a confused look but you could almost feel it hidden behind the pokerface), Luhan didn’t pull his hand away while muttering apologies like he would have done if he gave it a thought, oh no, Luhan just sent a smirk in the boy direction and then looked to the front of the bus with an innocent look on his face.

Unfortunately, as soon as he stopped looking at Sehun, he couldn’t help the million thoughts that came bothering his mind saying that his hand is on Sehun’s thigh!! Luhan couldn’t drop the act now though and instead, he enjoyed how nice Sehun’s thigh felt under his pretty hand. Oh my god, what his wrong with Luhan today! What surprised Luhan the most though, was the fact that Sehun didn’t even make an attempt to put his hand away, and it made a triumphant smile appear on Luhan’s lips.

The bus turned toward the school parking a lot too early for Luhan’s taste though, he wasn’t used to get to school as quickly as that and it just made a new thing on his list of annoying things about taking the bus. As the bus stopped, Luhan reluctantly moved his hand away from Sehun, but not without brushing it against the gorgeous thigh teasingly. But of course, he did it with a totally innocent face that would make you believe he didn’t even understand what he was doing at the moment. But Luhan was understanding it well enough.

 

 

Luhan made his way to his English class, along with Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. They were chatting happily, and as they entered the classroom they became even more joyous. There was a substitute teacher at the front of the class, and everybody knew what it meant: free period! Well not officially, but the substitute never had any authority and the students could most often do whatever they wanted, as long as they stayed in the class and the substitute kinda looked like he was in control.

So the three friends kept on chatting happily, until Luhan noticed Sehun entering the room and he sent him a flirtatious smile. Baekhyun looked at him proudly and exclaimed, ‘’Now, that’s a great smile to greet him with! I’m sure you’re making him all weak only with that smile!’’  Luhan smiled at his friend but looked back at Sehun with great interest.

The substitute teacher then started taking attendances and she said every name annoyingly slowly, it was obvious she wasn’t used to read hangul. But it seems she was confused between ㅕ and ㅑ because she was making mistakes from time to time at some people’s name. Unfortunately for everyone and mostly for the poor substitute teacher, she happened to pronounce Baekhyun’s name wrong and it sounded as Byan Baekhyan. Diva Baekhyun (or should we say Baekhyan?) was not pleased. AT ALL!

‘’My name is BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!’’ Of course, Luhan and Kyungsoo were already blocking their ears as they knew what would be coming.

The teacher was shocked as she heard him scream, ‘’S-sorry, I make some mistakes some time, I’ll remember next time.’’ A ‘sorry’ never calmed Diva Baek, it sometimes even made it worse.

‘’Sorry, my ! Learn how to speak Korean before coming to teach in a Korean school!!! I can’t believe the school hired you! You don’t even know the ing difference between ‘yeo’ and ‘ya’!’’ It wasn’t much of screaming at the poor woman now, but he was more talking to himself, well talking LOUDLY to himself.

He was also muttering things like ‘useless ’ and other of his frustrated thoughts.

‘’Baek, calm down. Yes, she’s just a useless teacher, but it’s only for today, ok? And you shouldn’t scream like that or your beautiful voice won’t be pretty anymore.’’ Kyungsoo and Luhan were trying to calm their friend, and of course it worked. They were used to calming him down and they had developed tricks from the years of experience of dealing with Diva Baek.

Baekhyun looked at them in horror, ‘’My beautiful voice?!?!’’ They nodded at him and he calmed down. ‘’Ok, I’ll just shut up because my throat will start to hurt soon.’’ Luhan and Kyungsoo smiled in victory and Kyungsoo hurried to go talk to the speechless substitute teacher in front of the class. Poor woman, it was only her first day of work… She’ll probably change her mind about teaching. Anyway, Kyungsoo had to apologize for his friend, saying he had anger issues (which was false but unsurprisingly people would always believe him instantly).

The atmosphere of the class calmed down and the happy chatting has started again.

Luhan was still concentrated in looking at Sehun though. ‘’Do you think… perhaps I can ask him to join us?’’ Kyungsoo’s widened eyes immediately looked at Luhan. ‘’Him? But… I don’t think he likes us…’’ Baekhyun nodded in agreement at Kyungsoo’s statement. But Luhan frowned, ‘’Why? You haven’t even met formally!’’

‘’True… but-‘’ Baekhyun couldn’t finish his sentence that Luhan cut him off, ‘’There’s no buts. I don’t know if he likes you or not – I don’t even know if he likes me or not okay – but I’m sure that flirty Luhan can get him to sit with us.’’ He winked and with that, he got up and went toward Sehun’s desk as his two friends looked at him.

‘’Hey Sehunnie~!’’ Luhan put his hand on his shoulder, ‘’You seem really lonely here’’ his hand traveled a little down and he started tracing random shapes on Sehun’s arm slowly, ‘’You should come with me and my friends’’ He his lips, ‘’I’m pretty sure it’ll be a lot more fun!’’ Flirtatious gaze and a bite of the lips. ‘’So…’’ he his lips very slowly, ‘’Do you want to come?’’ And the last sentence with a seductive voice.

Luhan observed Sehun’s face carefully but he could only see an emotionless expression looking at his lap. And an answer soon followed, ‘’No, I’m okay alone.’’

And unfortunately he lifted his head then, just at the same time Luhan looked at him with big eyes, exclaiming, ‘’Really???’’ Okay he was surprised because he never did so much of the seductive act on someone all at once and it was just impossible to fail in Luhan’s mind. He immediately regained a casual expression though, deciding to play it cool. ‘’I mean, it’s alright but if you want some company, you’re welcomed with us.’’

And as he walked away, he tried the last thing he could and he used the look-at-how-good-looking-my--is walk to get to his desk. He slumped in his seat with defeat and his friends’ wide eyes were on him. ‘’He didn’t come???’’ It didn’t really need an answer but Baekhyun had to voice it. The two friends had been looking at Luhan’s every move toward Sehun and they couldn’t believe the latter could say no to seductive Luhan.

 

 

The 5 friends were sitting at their usual cafeteria table when Kai voiced that he wanted to do something after school. But before anyone could say anything, Kyungsoo beat them all to it. ‘’No Kai! You are not doing anything after school other than going to your detention! It was my fault that you didn’t go last Friday and I’m not going to let you skip it tonight too!’’ Aaahh Mama Kyungsoo was there! Kyungsoo tended to be shy, but when his motherly side was out, he would scold every of his friends, and Kai especially.

‘’But… It would be more fun to spend time with you Kyungie~~~’’ Kai made a cute pleading face to Kyungsoo and the latter’s expression softened but the other friends just imitated vomiting because Kai with a cute expression and voice was just disgusting (Well for them because OMG everyone knows how Kai can be so cute!! But Kyungsoo must be the only sane person here, hehe).

‘’There’s no buts, and don’t make that face. I am the one to blame for you not going there last time, so I’m entirely responsible to make you go to your detention tonight! And don’t even try to make me change my mind.’’ Kai pouted in defeat, but there was still a smile at the corner of his mouth because he liked it when Kyungsoo wanted to take care of him like that. But he would never admit that out loud.

Just to piss Kai off a little, Chanyeol said, ‘’But what about doing something after school? We don’t need Kai because he will be here, but Kyungsoo isn’t working today!’’ Kai looked at him with a pissed expression, ‘’You can’t do that! You can’t go without me. Well, yes you can, but not with Kyungsoo without me…’’ Everyone laughed at him and Luhan decided to take Kai’s side. ‘’Yeah well you’ll have to go without me too. I’m probably… oh I forgot to ask him!’’

Everyone turned to him, confused. ‘’Uh yeah, I’ll be tutoring Sehun from now and we’re supposed to start tonight. But I need to confirm it with him.’’

‘’WHAT?! You’re tutoring him and you didn’t even tell us?!’’ That was Baekhyun.

‘’I’m sorry, I totally forgot! But I need to find him before lunchtime is over!’’ he got up but turned to Chanyeol before going, ‘’Oh and Chanyeol, I decided to use your advice.’’ And with that he walked away and ignored his friends’ voices he could still hear that were asking Chanyeol, ‘What advice?’.

It’s just when he was out of the cafeteria that he realized he had absolutely no idea where to look for the boy. He tried to think hard of a place where he could eat without being disturbed… Oh! Outside! But… It’s raining outside, so that’s probably not the best idea. There was also the disgusting place where some people go (well according to movies and books, but these people must be hopeless), the bathroom, but Luhan couldn’t picture Sehun eating in a toilet stall, he really couldn’t. But he really had no idea where to find him. He then remembered the direction he was going when they had bumped into each other the other day and he decided to go in that hallway. It made Luhan confused though, because there wasn’t really any room that you could eat in that direction. There were classes, but they were locked at lunchtime usually.

That’s when he heard a faint noise coming from farther in the hallway so he kept on walking. As he approached, the noise could now clearly be heard as music and he could tell which room it was coming from, it was coming from the dance studio. Luhan’s hopes went down after he realized that. Of course there were people dancing at lunchtime, and Sehun wouldn’t go somewhere there are people. Luhan went to the door anyway; he could ask the people if they ever saw Sehun going to eat in one of the classes.

He opened the door slightly to see if he was disturbing anything and his jaw dropped. It was Sehun that was in there. And he was dancing. Amazingly at that! His body moved perfectly to the rhythm and it left Luhan in amazement. The boy in front of him was absolutely awesome… and freaking y too oh my god!

The song then faded to an end and Sehun’s body stopped too. Luhan then went out of his trance and released the breath he didn’t even realize he was holding. That’s when Sehun turned his head to the door and, wow Luhan didn’t know Sehun’s eyes could be wide! Luhan also didn’t know that sweat could look attractive on someone, but that wasn’t the point. Sehun had another reaction!!! Yes, it was just widened eyes and yes, he got back to his usual pokerface after a millisecond, BUT it doesn’t change the fact that it was an emotion or a reaction on his face! Luhan celebrated in his mind.

After Luhan realised that nobody had said anything and they were only looking at each other awkwardly and neither of them moved, he cleared his throat, ‘’Uh, sorry for interrupting you. I was looking for you actually but I didn’t think you would be here… Oh and you dance absolutely amazing!!!’’

It was a good thing Luhan said something because it seemed to get rid of the awkward atmosphere and Sehun stopped just standing there and went to sit on the floor with his back on the wall and said a small ‘thanks’. Luhan took uncertain steps in his direction before remembering that today, he is confident and don’t think. So he just walked casually and sat next to Sehun.

‘’You wanted to see me?’’ Sehun asked, seemingly uninterested but it’s nothing new.

‘’Oh! Yes, it’s about the tutoring… Do you want to start today?’’ Luhan made sure to be close enough to Sehun so that his arm could brush against the other’s. Luhan always loved skinship and what was seducing if you couldn’t have a bit of skinship, uh?

Sehun nodded, ‘’Yeah, today is alright. We can just walk to my house after school if you want.’’

Luhan smiled brightly, ‘’It’s okay with me! Now I need to go before the bell rings.’’ He got up and made sure, once again, to show his pretty in front of Sehun’s face and it was easy since the other was sitting on the floor.

Before getting out of the room though, Luhan said something and don’t ask him why he did it because he’s just as clueless but he said, ‘’Oh and how’s your fever?’’ Sehun looked at him, ‘’What fever?’’ And then… Luhan answered, ‘’Oh, you just looked hot to me!’’ And he winked.

And he disappeared running in the hallway to get away because DAMN HE JUST USED A ING PICKUP LINE!! AND HE WINKED WITH THAT! Kai and Chanyeol were definitely the ones to blame! It wouldn’t have happened without the bad influence of Kai and his stupid pickup lines and it surely wouldn’t have happened if he had thought before saying that. Because how the hell did a pickup line come out of his mouth?! Pickup lines were stupid and disgusting and cheesy and urgh it wasn’t part of his plan!!

Now, how awkward will it be for the tutoring?

 

------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOD WHAT DID I JUST WRITE?

Ok so I didn't plan this chapter to turn out like that xD But I think it's the most long chapter I've written for this story so Yaay!! xP

Did you notice I have a new poster? Thanks to CIndy934 and ✰ Wishing Star ✰ Request Shop !!

Please comment!!! I love you all <3 <3 <3