Fifteen

''I Bet You Can't Seduce Oh Sehun''

‘’Luhan.’’

‘’Luhan!!’’

‘’Lulu!!’’

‘’LUHAN!!’’

‘’Uh?’’ Luhan got out of his trance and looked at his friends in question.

Everyone looked at him with expectation and he just looked at them with the expression of a deer in front of lights. ‘’What?’’

‘’That’s for you to tell us. You’ve been looking in the empty space for like ten minutes and you haven’t said anything since you’ve entered the cafeteria… Mind explaining or..?’’ Baekhyun asked his friend and the latter blushed and brought his fingers to his lips without even knowing.

‘’Humm.. yeah I… Guys I think I just had my first kiss..!’’ Everyone’s jaw fell to the floor, except for Kai who was just smirking (and hugging Kyungsoo).

‘’What?! You didn’t even tell us!!!’’

‘’With who??!’’

‘’How was it?!’’

‘’With who?!!’’

‘’What happened?!’’

‘’With who??!’’

Questions were flowing from everybody’s mouth without letting time to Luhan to answer any of them.

‘’Ok first…’’ Luhan leaned on the table and everybody did the same, totally curious and unable to wait to know what happened. ‘’It was with Sehun.’’ Baekhyun’s mouth was the first to form an ‘’O’’ but Chanyeol and Kyungsoo soon followed, the latter adding a ‘’Whoaaa~ What happened?!!’’
‘’Well… Did you guys do the pepero game in your class? Because we did.. and I was with Sehun… and I kinda ate the whole pepero stick… and my lips then kinda fell on his… So.. yeah. I don’t even know if it counts as a kiss..!’’

‘’WUT?! Man if your lips were on his, it counts as a kiss ok! I can’t believe you actually did this… Well congratulations, I guess!’’ Chanyeol highfived with Luhan and the latter smiled.

He thought he was alright and they would all accept his reason for being so out of it but… Kyungsoo knows him a little too much. ‘’But… There’s something else, right? You wouldn’t be that weird if it was only for an accidental kiss… So what is it?’’

‘’Damn Kyungsoo, why do you know me so great?! It’s frustrating sometimes…’’ Kyungsoo only smiled and said, ‘’I knew it! Come on, spit it, I’m all ears!’’

‘’Well first of all, before talking about myself I have to say congratulations to you two! You were both so blind I thought you’d never see your feelings were mutual! But please don’t get too disgusting in front of me, alright?’’ Kyungsoo nodded with the brightest smile ever as he got even closer to Kai and the latter had a smile just as bright. It made Luhan and Baekyeol smile; they were really a sweet couple.

‘’Now… I don’t say anything if you don’t all promise that you won’t laugh at me!’’ All his friends chuckled and promised saying ‘I promise’.

Luhan took a deep breath, ‘’I think… I think I have a crush on Sehun. PLEASE DON’T JUDGE ME!’’ Luhan immediately hid his face in his hands so he wouldn’t see his friends’ reactions. Everybody instantly exclaimed their opinions on it.

‘’OH MY GOD MY LUHAN BABY LIKES SOMEONE~’’ That was clearly Kyungsoo…

‘’It was about time!!’’

‘’Whaaaat?! You already had a kiss… You can’t date before me, I won’t accept this!!’’

‘’Congratulations on your newly found feelings haha! I guess you’ll work even harder for the bet, uh?’’

Luhan very slowly lifted his head from his hands to look at his friends.

‘’But… I don’t even know how to like someone!! Man I’m the oldest here and it’s the first time I have a crush, what is this?! Like, can someone please tell me how I’m supposed to act normal, not embarrass myself and stop being shy around him? Because I obviously don’t know how to do that, considering I’ve already embarrassed myself twice in front of him today… Oh and an advice to stop the ing butterflies from flying freely in my tummy would be useful too! Ughh!  I just don’t know how to handle this!’’ As Luhan ranted, a smile slowly appeared on each of his friends’ lips.

‘’Man how did it take you so long to realize you like him? You’re falling so hard for him..! I never thought our Lulu would get head over heels for someone soon!’’ Chanyeol said and Baekhyun nodded in agreement (well it’s not like he doesn’t agree with everything Chan says…)

‘’YAH! Don’t call me Lulu!! You know I don’t like that, it’s too childish… I’m manly, you know!’’ Kai and Chanyeol cracked up at this while you could clearly see that Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were trying hard not to laugh.

‘’YAH! Stop laughing! That’s true! I’m a manly man ok?!’’ Seeing it just made them laugh even more, he just added, ‘’Aahh just shut up!’’ Aaaaaand it was even worse. How did Luhan end up friend with these s, that’s a mystery!

‘’Guys just shut up and listen to my problems! I’m trying to avoid Sehun for obvious reasons – I mean I almost told him he was my type and I kissed him – but I’m afraid he thinks I hate him or something… You know, it’s been a week that I eat with him every day.. but I just disappeared without talking to him! Do you think he thinks I’m avoiding him?!’’

‘’Aah ! I can already tell you that it’s not a good thing Luhan likes Sehun… He’s already starting to become a princess like Diva Baek! We’re SO going to suffer through this.. OUCH!!’’ Kai exclaimed and Kyungsoo elbowed his side. ‘’Shut up and let him love in peace!’’ His boyfriend reprimanded him and Kai pouted in defeat (He’s already obeying to whatever Kyungsoo tells him.. he’s no better than Luhan!)

‘’Luhan… you’re aware you make no sense, right? You said you want to avoid him and then that you don’t want him to think you’re avoiding him…’’ Baekhyun stated and Luhan looked at him, realizing what he just said.

‘’Yeah… well that’s how I feel okay! That’s why I need your freaking advice!! I don’t know what to do!!’’ Luhan was really desperate so his friends decided to help him instead of laughing at him like they love to do.

‘’Well if I was you, I would probably just go see him and be my casual self so he doesn’t think you’re avoiding him or that things will become awkward because of the little ‘kiss’ you shared.’’ Chanyeol voiced his thought on the situation first, and Kyungsoo did after. ‘’But if you’re too embarrassed to do that, you can still avoid him for today and tell him tomorrow that you had something to do. Just to wait for the embarrassment to go a little bit… But still I don’t think you should avoid him for too long, knowing you, you’re going to get embarrassed whatever way.’’

‘’Yah! Why do you even say that?! That’s not true…’’ Everyone at the table started coughing exaggeratedly.

‘’Ok, ok I get it! Maybe that’s a little bit true.. But I don’t do it on purpose!! And I think I’ll do what Kyungsoo said… I’m too embarrassed to go talk to him now!’’ Luhan decided.

‘’Good! Now let’s talk about the dance!! Are you guys going together??’’ Baekhyun asked Kaisoo with enthusiasm.

‘’Of course!! You think I would let my precious Kyunggie go with someone else?! You wouldn’t do that to me, right Baby?’’ Kyungsoo blushed furiously at Kai’s words, especially at the ‘Baby’. It was the first time he called him that and it was just so cute and made him squeal in delight but blush a deep shade of red too.

‘’Of course not, I would never go with anyone else than you!’’

‘’You guys are so cute ohmygod!’’ Luhan almost squealed at the sight.

‘’Watch out guys, Luhan is already shipping you together! In two weeks he’ll be writing stories about you.’’

‘’Oh shut up Chanyeol! I’m not shipping them THAT hard!’’

‘’Well… you did write fanfictions about your friends Jongdae and Minseok when they got together…’’ Chanyeol said while getting a bit further from Luhan so he wouldn’t get hit

‘’Shut up shut up shut up! You all promised we would not talk about that anymore!!’’ Luhan almost cried while trying to hit Chanyeol but to no avail.

‘’OKAY! Let’s get back to the topic! Chanyeol! Who are you going to the dance with?’’ Baekhyun asked so nobody would get hurt.

‘’Don’t know. Like every year we’ll probably end up both going alone and thus going together..!’’ Chanyeol said casually but Baekhyun smirked evilly.

‘’I’m not so sure about that… I was thinking of maybe asking Sojin to go to the dance with me!’’ Baekhyun announced as everyone looked at him with unbelieving eyes. You can’t blame them, he always went to the dance with Chanyeol, and every year he prayed for Chanyeol not to get a date so they could go together.

‘’What?! She’s really pretty and she’s nice!! Why do you all look at me with judging eyes?!’’ Baekhyun asked, defending himself.

‘’Baek… You’re like the gayest person I know… So tell me why you’re suddenly asking a girl to accompany you?’’ Kai asked skeptically.

‘’I’m not the gayest person ever ok?! I’ll ask her and y’all can’t do anything about it!!’’ Baekhyun stuck out his tongue and turned to Luhan, changing the topic once again. ‘’So Luhan, I guess you’re planning for Sehun to ask you to the dance?’’

Luhan blushed, ‘’Hm.. well yeah, kinda… Well I hope he will.. I’m the only person he knows here anyway so, I have my chances, right?’’

 

‘’Everyone to the Main Hall right now!!’’ A loud voice spoke through the speakers and everybody looked at each other before standing up and walking toward the big room.

‘’Why are people so slow?! Man I’m trying to WALK here! Not to stand there! Walk faster!!!’’ Baekhyun was clearly not happy with the speed people were walking but, really, who is happy with the speed in the hallways of a school?! No ing body.

They finally got to the Main Hall (after 13 hours of walking down the hallway!) and when Luhan saw his Geography teacher, he knew it wasn’t going to be good. Actually, he knew exactly what was going to happen: she was going to announce the winners of the pepero game. And that was sure as hell it was going to be Sehun and Luhan. I mean Luhan ate the whole ing pepero stick, you can’t really get a better score at that game!

‘’Guys.. I don’t want to be here! Oh I need to go to the toilet, I’ll be back!’’ Luhan announced but as soon as he tried to move, Kai held him in place by his hoodie.

‘’You’re not going anywhere. She’s going to announce you’re the winner and you’re going to go on the ‘stage’, and you have no choice about that. I’m sure Sehun is really shy, you wouldn’t let your own embarrassment make him stand alone on the ‘stage’ in front of everyone, would you? That would be cruel, he probably won’t forgive you if you do that.’’ Luhan looked at Kai with big alerted eyes, ‘’You think so?! Ok, I get it, I’m staying here.’’ Kai grinned, satisfied.

‘’May I have your attention? Ok. Dear students, Like you all know, today is November 11th, the Pepero Day. And we’ve done the pepero game in every class so… Now is the time to announce the winners!’’ Everybody clapped and cheered loudly in the room, while Luhan was only trying to spot Sehun somewhere. He didn’t want to let him go on the mini stage alone, but he didn’t personally want to go on that stage alone either.

‘’I can tell you something, there are two people who did very well on the game. With their pepero stick length being inexistent – yup, they ate it all – the winners are Luhan and Sehun! Congrats!’’ The teacher was too happy to announce them. Luhan was sure she was totally shipping him and Sehun together! But anyway, he started walking toward the mini stage, his eyes still looking for Sehun, and he finally found him when he approached the stage. His eyes instantly found the floor veeryyy interesting as both of them were getting closer.¸

They made their way to the stage and stood near their teacher, both looking really shy and sharing the same interest in the floor.

‘’Here is your little prize!’’ The teacher announced as she handed them an envelope and turned to the other students, ‘’They won 20 000 won at the little restaurant/café in front of the school! Congratulation boys!’’

It was the cue that they could go down the stage. Luhan finally looked up at Sehun and saw his anxious expression, the poor guy was almost shaking. No, that’s not true, he was shaking. Luhan, only then remembering that the other once mentioned stage fright, took Sehun’s hand in his and lead him down the stage, unaware and honestly not caring about the cheers from the other students.

When they were finally down the stage and in a little corner where there weren’t people congratulating them everywhere, Luhan looked at Sehun. ‘’Are you alright?’’ The younger nodded slowly. ‘’ You have stage fright, right? You shouldn’t have gone up there!’’

Sehun calmed down a moment and looked at Luhan with his usual pokerface. ‘’Yeah… But I didn’t want you to go alone… and.. Thank you.’’ Luhan only then realized just how cruel it would have been if he had really gone to the bathroom to avoid the other, and even just how selfish of a person he was to even having thought about it. He also realized that he was still holding tightly on the other’s hand and that it was probably the time he was supposed to let go. But he didn’t want to let go. So he kept Sehun’s hand in his and smiled. ‘’And for the prize… I-I don’t know if you ever went to that café.. b-but they sell delicious bubble tea!! A-And I was t-thinking we could m-maybe go there together one day after school…’’ Why was Luhan stuttering that much?! Where is all his usual confidence going when he’s with Sehun?! It’s not like he’s asking him on a date or something… Or is he?! Does that count as a date?! No, most probably not…

‘’Yeah, I guess that would be nice.’’ Sehun answered shyly.

But Luhan will still count that as a date.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :D

I love you all~ hope you like this update!! :)
PLease leave comments ! :P