Eleven

''I Bet You Can't Seduce Oh Sehun''

‘’No Eunhee! I don’t want to~!!!’’ Luhan’s whining voice could probably be heard in the whole neighborhood as his little sister grinned in victory at him, ‘’I’m sorry Oppa, but I won and it was a deal. So you don’t have anything to say against it! It’s gonna be fun, I’m sure!’’

Luhan sighed in defeat. Why did it feel like it was a really bad idea? How stupid was he to accept his sister’s deal too! But no, Luhan has to be the stubborn person he is and accept whatever deal his sister decided because he was so sure he was gonna win this… Something definitely went wrong somewhere. Because now, Luhan is sitting on Eunhee’s bed with his eyes closed and his little sister is standing in front of him, applying eye shadow on his very manly face. ‘’Okay, open your eyes and purse your lips.’’ Luhan did as told, but not without letting out a long sigh to show that he didn’t like what was happening. He suddenly had the almost irrepressible urge to get up and runaway when he saw the bright pink lip gloss his sister was approaching dangerously close to his face. He grunted, ‘’You are so lucky I sealed this deal with a pinky promise. You know just how important pinky promises are.’’
‘’Oh don’t worry I know well enough… And that’s why I can order you to put that on without fearing that you jump out of the bathroom window.’’ She pointed on the bed behind Luhan and, as he looked back to see what it was, his already big eyes widened considerably. ‘’You’re not serious, are you?’’ There was almost fear in his eyes when he turned to his little sister. She grinned happily, and oh how can a seven-year-old’s smile look so evil, nobody knows, but Luhan was frightened, ‘’Of course I’m serious.’’

Luhan stood up reluctantly, took the thing that was on the bed and made his way to the bathroom.
Luhan could have cried just then and there because, as he looked to the mirror, he saw a pretty girl (or was it him?) with a lot too much make-up for any man’s pride and wearing a shining pink mini-dress, with long hair (it was obvious it was a wig though) with a pink ribbon in it. The sight was so pink and shining that it hurt the eyes, but it was obviously hurting stronger somewhere else: Luhan’s pride.

He put his hand on the door handle, took a deep breath and went out of the bathroom. His sister grinned so widely it must hurt her jaw and she clapped her hands excitedly. ‘’Wow~ You’re such a lovely girl, unnie!’’  Luhan clenched his teeth at the name but kept on fake-smiling. ‘’I hope you’re happy because you’re never gonna have the opportunity to do that ever again! When can I pull it all off?’’ His sister smirked, ‘’The deal said two hours~’’
‘’Whatever, I’m going to my room.’’ And Luhan his three inches heels – Yes it was part of the deal too – to go to his room but his sister called his name again so he turned back to her. And he was blinded by a flash and he could see his sister smirking evilly with a camera in her hands. ‘’Oh no you didn’t!’’ And that’s when Luhan started chasing her his sister around the house. They ran and Eunhee ran down the stairs, with Luhan following behind by falling down the stairs but he got up anyways and went back to chasing his sister. You would’ve thought the seven years old little girl would be caught quickly with her small legs, but three inches heels weren’t what Luhan was best to run with. As he was trying to decide which side was best to go to around the table (which was stupid since going left or right would end up the same anyway), he suddenly stopped with wide shocked eyes, looking out the window. There was, across the lawn behind another window, Sehun looking at her him with an expression that was pretty much mirroring his. Finally the shock passed and he quickly left the room and ran up the stairs to go in his room, his sister had used the time he was shocked to escape quickly to her room, where she locked the door, so Luhan didn’t have any chance to get the picture she took anyway.
He threw himself on his bed and wondered what he was supposed to do. No matter how appealing the idea of lying on his bed and never get out of his room again seemed, Luhan was very well aware that he had to talk to Sehun. The guy was probably thinking Luhan liked to crossdress in his free time! But he surely didn’t want to get out of his house dressed like that and his sister wouldn’t let him change. Waiting two hours was unthinkable for Luhan since it meant Sehun would think of him like that for that long and he himself would be tortured thinking of what Sehun was thinking of him… This was definitely a confused thought but whatever. Luhan then had the best idea ever that would resolve his problem immediately: calling Sehun! Of course, that way he wouldn’t have to get out and could explain the situation to Sehun calmly! But then another thought came to Luhan’s mind… he didn’t have Sehun’s phone number. Yeah, well that was disappointing.

So he kept lying there for maybe half an hour (okay actually it was only a minute and a half, but that’s what it feels like for Luhan), and then he decided that ‘ that, I’m going to explain!’
And that’s how he went out of the door, crossed the lawn and went to knock on Sehun’s house door. He kept on knocking while shouting ‘’Sehuuuuun!’’ because he was oddly very much impatient to enter the house so there wouldn’t be too many neighbours that get a glimpse of Girl-Luhan. After a few minutes (seconds), the door finally opened. And the only thought in Luhan’s mind right now was: Holy ! Because no, it wasn’t Sehun who opened the door. It was a middle aged woman, very pretty and she had the same eyes as Sehun. After the shock passed, Luhan bowed 90 degree, ‘’You must be Mrs. Oh. Nice to meet you!’’ The lady looked at him with great interest and nodded. ‘’Could I see Sehun, please?’’ The woman smiled at him and opened the door for Luhan to enter the door (with a sigh of relief escaping his lips). ‘’He’s in his room. It’s upstairs, the door-‘’ ‘’Yes I know where it is, thank you!’’ He gave a warm smile without noticing the surprised expression on the woman’s face, and made his way to the bedroom. He knocked, ‘’It’s Luhan, please don’t freak out.’’ The guy on the other side of the door made a noise, giving Luhan the right to open the door. He did with much embarrassment and absolutely no memory of what having pride feels like.

As soon as he entered the bedroom (and closed the door immediately), he could see Sehun’s eyes looking at him in shock (or perhaps it was awe?). Luhan just dumbly stared back, waiting for the shock to pass. Seeing as it wouldn’t be so soon, Luhan cleared his throat and talked.  ‘’I know how ing weird it is but I’m here to explain and you need to believe me because crossdressing isn’t a hobby of mine!’’ Sehun nodded, still seeming skeptical. How could he not believe Luhan?! Did he really seem like the type of guy who like to dress as a girl?!!? (Yes) After a moment of silence, Sehun nodded again and Luhan got the hint that this is where he’s supposed to start giving his explanation. ‘’Can I sit? These heels are ing uncomfortable.’’ Luhan motioned for him to come sit on his bed beside him.
‘’Ok so just so that it’s clear: I am not approving any of this and I don’t like to dress as a girl in my free time! I just played a game with my sister and we made a deal… And it was so sure I’d win that I agreed! But.. yeah.. she obviously won. And she decided that seeing her big brother dressed in a girl would be a really nice activity on a Saturday afternoon. And I don’t have the right to change until.. an hour and a half. So please don’t misunderstand the situation..?’’

Sehun looked at Luhan, observing him attentively, and then, he did the most amazing thing ever. You know what he did? No? You want to know what he did? Yes? Ok I’ll tell you (xD)! He laughed. And no it isn’t a typo meant to be ‘chuckled’ because Sehun did more than chuckle, he really laughed! Do you realise how awesome that is? Luhan just stared at him, dumbstruck. Sehun’s laughter was so magical to his ears, it seemed almost surreal. And his expression when he laughed was just… too much for Luhan to handle. Luhan could definitely get addicted to it even more than to his chuckle.

Then he stopped, not abruptly but naturally and looked at Luhan again. ‘’I’m sorry but… that’s just so funny! And you’re definitely a pretty girl!’’ Luhan blushed and he could only imagine how even more feminine he looked now.

Luhan then stood up, ‘’Sorry for bothering you, I’ll go back to my little evil sister now!’’

Sehun nodded and stood up too, going downstairs along with Luhan.

Mrs. Oh was standing in the kitchen and brought her attention to them as soon as she heard the footsteps. ‘’Sehun honey, I think we need to have a discussion. You know how happy I am to know you now have a girlfriend – and she’s very pretty! - but knowing that you’ve already been alone with her in your room… Do you even know how important protection is? Did you use a ? You know it could ruin her life if she got pregnant at such a young age and-‘’
‘’MOM!’’ Sehun shouted as soon as the shock passed and that kinda helped Luhan’s eyes get back to their normal size too.

‘’We are NOT a couple. We did NOT do anything of the sort. And NO we do NOT need that conversation. Oh yeah and Luhan isn’t a girl by the way.’’ Luhan just wanted to disappear because that was damn embarrassing! He really regretted coming here now (but he saw Sehun laughing… yeah maybe he doesn’t regret it that much).

The woman seemed shocked, ‘’Oh… Oh! Oh my God I am so sorry, did I embarrass you cutie? But you would be a really pretty girl, and that’s a compliment! (she turned to Sehun) You made me proud for two seconds, I thought you finally got a girlfriend! I’m disappointed to see you have such a pretty.. person in front of you and you are just friends… You two would make such a sweet couple!!’’ Sehun’s mother almost squealed in delight as her imagination worked on the scene, while both teenagers just wanted to disappear right on the spot.

The young woman got back to whatever she was cooking in the kitchen and Sehun mouthed a ‘’sorry’’ to Luhan as the latter made his way to the door.

 

Finally having his sister’s permission to change, Luhan was now in sweatpants and t-shirt, thrown over his bed and thinking that a nap would be totally a good reward for the afternoon he just passed. Even though, when he thinked about it… that was kinda fun.

 

---------------------------------

Hellooooooooooo! ^O^
I know this chapter is short but it was too long since I updated that I didn't wait to write more!
I'm just so ing stressed because of school that I HAD to change my thoughts, and what's better than Hunhan? ;)
I'm going to sleep, bye bye~ :)


Please comment!! :D