Nine

''I Bet You Can't Seduce Oh Sehun''

Luhan was walking toward his next classroom with Baekhyun and Kyungsoo; they were going to English class. Baekhyun and Luhan had to comfort their really sad friend because unfortunately, it seemed that Kai was mad at all of them for the talk they had the day before. When Kyungsoo came to school this morning and didn’t get any enthusiastic ‘’HIIII!!!!’’ followed by a cheesy pick-up line, he already knew something was wrong. The thing is that he was totally confused as to why Kai didn’t even greet him in any way, nor did he greet any of their friends. Kyungsoo had been really sad and confused for the whole day, until at lunchtime when Chanyeol decided to explain and everybody decided to apologize to Kyungsoo because they were to blame. Actually, it was the only period left before the end of the schoolday and Baekhyun and Luhan were still apologizing repeatedly to their friend. Even though Kyungsoo told them it wasn’t their fault, they were feeling really bad.

‘’But you know, Kyungsoo, I think it might be a good thing that he’s getting away from us – from you – for a little time… Then, I’m sure that when he’s gonna come back to us, he’ll realize just how much he misses you.’’ Baekhyun was doing his best to try to put a smile on his friend’s face and it worked some times, but it wasn’t a genuine smile and everyone knew it.

As they entered the classroom, Kyungsoo decided to just stop thinking of all of that and concentrate on little useless things, and that managed to at least put a tiny smile on his face. The guys sat at their usual desks, but when Sehun entered the room and Luhan was watching him with great interest (even though he was doing nothing, really), Baek and Soo told him to just go sit with him. Luhan smiled excitedly at them and went up to Sehun. He realized he didn’t really have any reason to sit with him, and as he was getting nearer to the younger boy’s desk, he started doubting that the other would accept that he sits with him. So he decided to find an excuse (well it wasn’t really an excuse, it was true actually).

‘’Hi Sehunnie~’’ Remember Luhan decided to start the cute act? ‘’I was wondering if perhaps I could sit here? I’m bad at English and I thought you could help me!’’ He made sure to use a cute voice and make an angelic face, with as much cuteness he can muster (which is A LOT by the way). Seeing that Sehun didn’t answer right away (which means he’s not sure) Luhan added, ‘’Pleeeaaaaase~~ Buing~ Buing~’’ Was that Luhan doing aegyo? Yes it was and it must be disastrous because Luhan wasn’t one to do aegyo often; it was only in emergency cases.

Luhan noticed that Sehun’s face kind of softened at this and he was already pumping his fist in victory in his head. Sehun nodded, ‘’Yeah, I’m good in English and I guess it would be stupid to not help you when you’re helping me in maths, right?’’ Luhan smiled at him gladly, ‘’Thank you~!’’

So the period went by incredibly fast. They worked and talked and Luhan did everything he could to show the most cuteness. Sometimes he would notice how Sehun looked at him often as he was writing or just the way the brown haired guy looked at another direction when he was being a total cutie (which means pretty often, I mean come on, it’s Luhan!) - and this one Luhan wasn’t sure if it was good or not – and how Sehun’s lips sometimes seemed to want to tug upward.

The bell rang, announcing the end of the day and everyone got up hurriedly, enthusiastic at the idea of going home. Luhan was excitedly walking toward his locker, knowing tonight was tutoring night. After putting his schoolbooks in his bag and putting his schoolbag over his shoulder, he happily walked to Sehun’s locker. The other guy was already waiting for him so they headed for the door. Luhan found it really funny how so many girls were looking at them with mixed emotions. He was always looked at by his fangirls, and the people he hung out with usually got jealous glares by them. But now that Luhan was with a really handsome boy, the fangirls didn’t seem to know who they should be jealous of and fangirl over who. It was a funny sight for Luhan to see the confused/jealous/admiring expressions on their faces. Sehun seemed to notice too and a tiny amused smile settled on his lips for a few seconds before disappearing.

When they opened the door and stepped outside, they realized that it was raining. A lot. Like it was only two seconds since they were outside and they were already soaking wet. They glanced at each other, and as if they had communicate it by telepathy, they both started to run at the exact same time. They didn’t run to Sehun’s house, of course, they ran toward the bus that would take them home because there was no way they would walk outside when the rain is pouring that hard.

They entered the bus catching their breath, they passed their card at the little machine and went to sit in the back. Luhan didn’t hesitate at sitting with Sehun this time; he remembered how he looked like a fool the last time and he very clearly remembered that Sehun told him they were friends the day before. The last thought brought a smile to Luhan’s face.

Both guys weren’t talking much, but it wasn’t needed because it was a comfortable silence. When the bus came to a stop for someone to get in though, Luhan smiled widely and poked Sehun’s arms repeatedly until the guy turned his attention to him. The brown haired boy looked at him in question and Luhan just pointed towards the man that was entering the bus. Sehun looked in the direction that Luhan’s finger was pointing to, but he didn’t understand what he was supposed to see. ‘’Look! Don’t you see the businessman??’’ Sehun nodded slowly, very uncertainly. Yes, he saw the businessman that just got in; but no, he didn’t understand what he was supposed to see better! Luhan looked at him like he was crazy ‘’Don’t you think it’s sweet?’’ Sehun looked again and tried to notice the detail that was supposedly ‘sweet’. Nope, he couldn’t see anything. All he saw was a very serious looking man, dressed in suit and with a little girl following behind.

Luhan sighed in frustration, ‘’You really can’t see how cute it is?? The business man has his daughter’s backpack on his back!’’ Sehun looked again and was starting to think that either he was really insensitive or Luhan was just finding everything sweet. Yup, that was surely one of the two.

‘’Ok so since you don’t seem to find anything sweet in that, I’ll explain to you my point of view. Businessmen are always serious and with a straight face on and they talk seriously and they always think about business and they don’t take the time to take care of their children… But that man is a businessman just like any other businessman, with the seriousness of a businessman but he still has that soft side to take care of his little daughter and hold her bag. And he doesn’t care about his serious look because he is holding a little pink princess bag right now… Do you see why I find it cute now?’’ Even though Luhan was learning to appreciate silences, he still liked to talk a lot that’s for sure. Luhan looked at him hopefully, Sehun seemed to be thinking. ‘’Yeah.. I guess I get your point. And you’re right that it’s kinda sweet.’’ Luhan was satisfied with the answer and just kept on looking at the businessman and the little girl with a soft smile on his face. The little girl looked a little bit like Eunhee, apart from the fact that she would never be seen with her father holding her bag; he was way too serious about appearances.

Finally, the bus came to a stop in front of Luhan’s house and the two boys crossed the street and went at Sehun’s house.

The first time Luhan had entered Sehun’s house, he was too awkward and embarrassed to notice his surroundings. But now, he watched the rooms he could see and realised that Sehun was rich! Well considering the fact that he was only living with his mother and step-father (well at least Luhan had never heard him talk about any siblings). All the rooms seemed really spacious and well decorated, with expensive furniture and decorations. Luhan could see a little of a room that seemed to be the living room and his eyes widened at the enormous TV screen he could see. He didn’t know the size of it but he did know that it was huge and like three times bigger than the one he had at home. Sehun chuckled at his expression and Luhan instantly turned toward the boy instead, with a possibly more shocked expression. Does Luhan have hearing problems? Does he have hallucinations? Or did he really hear a chuckle coming from Sehun?? No, he definitely wasn’t hallucinating because he heard it again, and this time he saw it on the younger boy’s face. Wow Luhan, you’re improving in making Sehun react!! He almost started to make a little victory dance right now but he realised how weird he would look, so he stopped himself. Talking about looking weird, he should probably stop looking so shocked with these really huge widened eyes. Yup, that definitely looks weird. So he got himself together, ‘’We should probably start the tutoring.’’ Sehun nodded and started walking toward the stairs with Luhan following behind. Luhan continued to look everywhere and noticed a gigantic bathroom with a huge bath that could possibly fit three people in it. He made sure that his amazement couldn’t be seen on his face this time though. They entered Sehun’s room and settled on his king sized bed and they opened their schoolbooks. ‘’Ok we have a Math exam tomorrow, so tonight we’ll only study for that, and when we finish you need to understand completely!’’ Luhan announced, but seeing that Sehun seemed to be uncomfortable, he added, ‘’And by that I don’t mean that you need to understand really quickly so don’t feel pressured. I mean that I’ll stay with you until you totally understand… or you tell me to go because you’re tired.’’ Sehun seemed relieved and he nodded, ‘’Alright, let’s start!’’

So the two young men started studying. Luhan found himself staring at Sehun a lot, but it’s not like someone could blame him because Sehun was ing perfection writing in his notebook and Luhan had nothing to do often. Luhan realized just how handsome Sehun was. His features were all flawless, and his concentrated expression was cute and handsome. Luhan liked to see the expressions on his face when he was confused, concentrated or got a question right; Sehun was too concentrated on what he was doing to think about keeping a straight face and that made Luhan smile.

Even though Sehun was really good and understood Luhan’s explanations fast, there were still many things to study for the exam that would come the next day and they still had a long time that they needed to study. Luhan could see that it was getting late as he saw that it was becoming pretty dark outside. He once again realised that his sister was probably waiting impatiently at home so he interrupted Sehun’s questions, ‘’I think we should go at my house… Well that is if you want to, but I really need to go make dinner and there are still many things for us to go through. But if you don’t want to, I can just go make dinner and eat and then come back here after…’’ Sehun looked up at him and nodded, agreeing with going at his house. Luhan smiled and the two boys put their things in their schoolbag and got downstairs.

When they entered Luhan’s house, the blond haired guy loudly announced that he was home. ‘’Oppa! Where were you?? I’m hungry!’’ A pouting Eunhee appeared, but it was obvious that she was happy her big brother was home. It didn’t take much time before she noticed that her brother wasn’t alone though. She narrowed her eyes and started analyzing Sehun carefully and the boy couldn’t do anything other than stare back at her. After moments of serious analyzing, a wide smile spread on the little girl’s lips, ‘’Woah that’s Sehun!! Right Oppa?’’ Luhan nodded at her and Sehun seemed confused. ‘’I knew it! I recognized his’’ she made an ugly but cute pokerface, ‘’! Wow, you were right, it’s really handsome on his face! He’s even more handsome than the prince in my princess movie!!’’ She exclaimed, really amazed at Sehun’s facial features, while Luhan was blushing from embarrassment; he couldn’t even trust his sister! He really needed to explain to her that when he said someone was handsome it wasn’t for her to repeat it, even more important in front of the said someone. Sehun seemed amused at her, and probably even more at Luhan. Luhan said, trying to erase the first part of what his sister had said from Sehun’s memory, ‘’You should feel special, nobody is more handsome than her prince!’’ Sehun smiled and went toward Eunhee, before he could say or do anything though, the little girl added, ‘’But, Oppa… Why is Sehun here? You said it would take time until you’re able to bring him home!’’ Oh how weird that sounded, to Luhan’s ears at least. But the amused look on Sehun’s face as he looked at him told him that it sounded just the same in the other guy’s ears. ‘’Ok that sounds really weird, I just told her that you weren’t easy to be friends with ok, that’s all!’’ And to avoid embarrassment, Luhan decided it was better to just go hide himself in the kitchen.

He started cooking as his sister and Sehun were in the living room right beside the kitchen. He smiled as he saw the two together; Eunhee was really excited to meet Sehun and Sehun seemed to like children a lot. A frown appeared on Luhan’s face though: Sehun was smiling at his sister! It was the first time they met and Sehun was offering a soft smile to his sister, while he knew him for some time and he became his friend and he still hadn’t seen a real smile on his face! That was unfair! Luhan pouted unconsciously while he continued to cook. He wasn’t possibly jealous of his seven years old little sister, right? No, Luhan wasn’t that childish! ... right?

‘’Something wrong?’’ Luhan jumped at the voice. He was too much embarrassingly thinking about being jealous of his little sister that he didn’t realise Sehun was right in front of him. ‘’What? No, why would there be something wrong?’’ Luhan confusedly asked to Sehun. ‘’Well, you’re pouting alone in your kitchen…’’ Luhan didn’t even realise he was pouting! ‘’Uhh.. yeah, I was just.. thinking.’’ Sehun nodded, ‘’Well you’re cute when you’re pouting…’’ And he went back to the living room. Luhan was shocked, but a wide smile appeared on his lips (and a bright pink appeared on his cheeks..), ‘’Well thank you.’’ He said, even though he knew the guy wouldn’t hear him.

The dinner was finally finished cooking and Luhan was happy to make Sehun and Eunhee come to the table to eat, and at the same time interrupting whatever game they were playing. Yes, Luhan was indeed really childish. But he wasn’t jealous on purpose okay, he just thought he had more the right to receive a smile from Sehun then his sister. But beside that, it was a sweet sight to see how Sehun softened in front of a child, he was talking and smiling more and no matter how jealous it made Luhan, it was still really sweet. It’s funny how it looked a lot like the businessman in the bus. Sehun was just like a businessman: a very serious appearance, straight face, not much talking… But a child was enough to make his soft side appear. And that brought a really wide smile to Luhan’s lips.

The three young people ate in silence, and let’s say that Luhan’s cooking was tasting so amazing that nobody wanted to stop eating to say something. It was really delicious and Sehun seemed to think so too. When everyone had finished their plates, Luhan put the dishes in the dishwasher and cleared the table.

‘’Sehun oppa, let’s continue to play!!’’ Eunhee was really enthusiastic at the idea to play with Sehun again, it seemed that she had taken a liking to the young man. But Luhan won’t let it pass this time, ‘’No Eunhee, Sehun is coming with me in my room because we’re going to study! So don’t bother us, ok?’’ His little sister pouted, and pouting cutely must definitely be something that runs in the family. ‘’But... I wanted to play with Sehun!’’ ‘’Nanananana~ it’s my turn to have him now, mehrong!’’ Luhan stuck out his tongue and his sister pouted even more. He then heard Sehun chuckle (for the third time that day oh my god! :o) and realised that Sehun just saw everything… Great, that was embarrassing.
So without more words, Luhan went up the stairs with Sehun following. They entered Luhan’s bedroom and he was pretty embarrassed at the mess his room was. ‘’Hum, sorry my room is a mess but I didn’t think anyone would come to my room so…’’ Sehun nodded, pretty much telling Luhan he didn’t care at all. He then went to the window and exclaimed, ‘’Hey, that’s my room!’’ Luhan smiled, ‘’Yup.’’

So, once again they settled on the bed, but they weren’t so comfortable and they had to be pretty close since Luhan’s simple bed was really small compared to Sehun’s king sized one.

They studied for a long time, and as it was getting late, motivation seemed to be lacking and even though Luhan was doing everything to put energy in his explanations, Sehun couldn’t get anything right anymore.

‘’I can’t get anything right… I’m gonna fail tomorrow’s exam! I don’t understand anything..! I’m sorry to be such a bad student.’’

Luhan had an idea, ‘’Ah stop that, you’re just tired, you’ve done a really good job, that’s just normal to be exhausted. Oh wait here! I’m gonna go get something!’’ And Luhan almost ran downstairs, he took something from a cupboard in the kitchen and went in his bedroom again. ‘’Okay, from now on, when you get a question right, you win a gummy bear!’’ Luhan was all excited about his idea and Sehun looked at him amusedly, but he seemed really happy about it, ‘’Really? How did you know gummy bears were my favourite..?’’ ‘’Really? They are? Well that’s even better! Now you have to work to win your gummy bears!’’

And they continued studying, and just like that Sehun’s motivation seemed to come back and he managed to get almost every question right.

‘’Ok so I think we went through all the subjects… Is there something you still don’t understand?’’ There was only one little thing the younger boy didn’t understand, so Luhan explained it again, very clearly to make sure the boy would understand totally. After the explanation, there was the question to see if he understood well. ‘’Ok so this is the last question… and you get all the gummy bears that are left if you get it right!’’

It was like a really big suspense to see what Sehun’s answer would be because winning all the gummy bears left was almost just as important as winning the jackpot of a million dollars on TV shows, and… ‘’You got it right!!! Here are the gummy bears! And I can tell you something: You’re gonna do amazingly great tomorrow, I’m sure of it!’’  Luhan smiled brightly at him and… Sehun smiled just as brightly in return. Luhan was… shocked? Surprised? Amazed? In admiration? Probably all of them. He surely didn’t expect to see Sehun smile like that, and he didn’t expect him to smile like that at him. Luhan blushed a little bit and Sehun said, ‘’You’re cute when you blush’’ and Luhan just blushed more. ‘’And thank you very much really. I really understand better with your help! Oh and the food was pretty delicious too, I would totally hire you as a cook!’’ Luhan chuckled, ‘’Well thanks, now it’s really late so I think you should go.’’ Sehun nodded.

The guy went back to his house as Luhan just lay on his bed, thinking. He was really improving with Sehun. He couldn’t forget the sound of his soft chuckle or just how beautiful his face change when he smiled brightly at him. And how sweet he was with his sister too! The things he learned today about Sehun: he’s beautiful when he smiles, he likes children, he likes gummy bears, he is rich, he’s weird because he found nothing sweet about the business man, he likes Luhan’s cooking and he thinks Luhan is cute when he pouts or blush (OMG that is going to be SO useful for the cute act! And freaking good for Luhan’s ego).

Luhan smiled. It had been a pretty good day! And he was happy to be able to help Sehun with his Maths; if the guy would get a good score on his exam tomorrow, Luhan will surely be really proud and happy. Oh and he has to remember to get up earlier tomorrow…!

Then, slumber took over him, and he spent a night void of any dreams.

-----------------------------------------------------

Helloooooooooooo !! ^o^

If something doesn't make sense in this chapter, just blame it on sleep because I'm freaking tired xD


Thank you to all of you who comment, upvote (wow 10 upvotes I never thought I would get that! *o*) and subscribe! I looked at the number of subscribers and upvotes and all I could say was: You amazing people! :))


Please comment!! :D