Twenty-Seven

''I Bet You Can't Seduce Oh Sehun''

The rest of the week went by smoothly. Luhan and Xiumin were still making a lot of efforts to the Jealousy plan and Luhan was still fangirling over Sehun. He had also met Yongguk in the school hallways once and the man had completely ignored him. Jongdae, Minseok and Luhan had hang out together on Wednesday night and the Chinese man remembered why he liked his childhood friends so much: the amount of fun they had was incredible.

And today… Today was Friday and it meant it was the day of the dance. Luhan was in his bedroom with his group of friends – they had decided to chill together before the dance and Luhan’s place had been the final choice. Kai and Kyungsoo were kissing and being adorably disgustingly cheesy on Luhan’s bed – the latter thought he would have to wash his blankets after -, while Chanyeol and Chen were chatting joyfully together (they were both trolls so they always went along pretty well), and Xiumin and Baekhyun were helping Luhan pick an outfit for the night. While Luhan… well he was stressing out. It was like a date, right? But like a more formal date than in a bubble tea shop. Luhan had to be confident, he had to be cool, he had to be nice, he had to be not annoying, he had to be very interesting and, most important of all, he had to be looking ing fabulous. And that’s exactly the reason why Baekhyun and Xiumin were emptying his closet and analyzing every piece of clothing he had.

The dance event wasn’t what you’d call formal. It was more like a casual party with many many guests. So people weren’t seen wearing fancy dresses or suits; the purpose of your outfit was to be casual – or at least not too formal - but making you look stunning. So that’s what Luhan was attempting to do. Or at least that’s what Baek and Minseok were trying to do for Luhan.

The plan for the night was to chill a while at Luhan’s house and eat some snacks – Luhan suspected that the fact that he had a lot of food in his fridge was responsible for his house being chosen - then, at 7pm, they would go to the dance. The two official couples – aka Kaisoo and Xiuchen – were going in Xiumin’s car while the two not-really-couples – Baekyeol and Hunhan – were going in Baekhyun’s car. And the next step was just to have fun.

Time passed quickly, and suddenly it was already 7pm and Luhan couldn’t handle the stress. He heard the doorbell ring and, knowing that the possibilities it was Sehun were probably about 99%, his heart started beating faster and he ran downstairs to open the door, leaving his friends laughing at him.

The party wasn’t formal; the purpose of your outfit was to be casual but making you look stunning. Well it seems that Oh Sehun grasped the concept ing amazingly because Luhan was in awe as he opened the door.

He never really sees Sehun wearing anything else than the school uniform, from time to time he had seen the other boy in jeans and a t-shirt but it was rare. So seeing him dressed like that… Luhan couldn’t handle it. Sehun was wearing black – tight, may I precise – leather pants with a red belt and a black sleeveless shirt with Strictly Vinyl written in white letters. His shoulders were hidden under a black leather jacket and, on top of that, he was wearing a ring and a necklace. Oh and did I mention his ing y pokerface? Basically, he looked like a y beast, or a y bad boy. Luhan had always thought Sehun was handsome and y but he hadn’t seen anything; that was the iest man he had ever seen in his entire life. And Luhan really, really didn’t know what to do. His heart was beating so fast and he was struggling to breathe. Also, it seems like he forgot how to talk because Sehun was looking at him weirdly.

“Are you ready?” He looked surprised he was the first one to talk (Luhan didn’t blame him though.)

The older guy tried to look calm – but he probably failed – and erased his stunned expression from his face. “Uh yeah. You- You look really great.” That was the worst understatement Luhan had ever made.

“Thanks, you look great too.” Sehun seemed pretty uncomfortable with compliments and Luhan would have thought it was cute if he didn’t look like a god.

Luhan suddenly became really self-conscious though. No matter how nice the clothes Baek and Xiumin chose for him were, he would still look like thrash beside Sehun.

At that moment, his friends came down the stairs although Luhan suspected they had been eavesdropping since the start. He could see a shocked expression on his friends’ faces when they noticed Sehun and Luhan smirked because Yes that’s really my date! Xiumin looked at him as if making sure his best friend was still able to breathe – which he wasn’t by the way – and Chen seemed surprised to see such a hot man being Luhan’s date.

“Oh!” Luhan realized it was the first meeting between Chen and Sehun. “Chen I forgot you never met Sehun!”

Jongdae smirked and walked toward Sehun to introduce himself because Luhan wasn’t stable enough right now to make the introductions.

“Hi! I’m Jongdae, but you can call me Chen if you want – Luhan will love you forever if you do anyway.” Luhan blushed and hit Chen’s shoulder, embarrassed.

Sehun nodded, “I’m Sehun, nice to meet you.”

Luhan joined the ‘conversation’, “Chen is Xiumin’s boyfriend and my childhood friend! But never believe anything he says because he is a complete troll.”

Everybody laughed at that and nodded, but Jongdae seemed mockingly surprised, “I don’t have any idea what you’re talking about! I think your mind is not functioning completely well today, Luhan.”

Luhan glared at him because no, his mind wasn’t functioning well because of his attractive crush in hot clothes being next to him and his friend knew it very well.

“Now! Shall we go?” Everyone nodded enthusiastically and went outside, Luhan being the last so he could lock the door behind him. Being the last also meant seeing everyone walk to the cars and that meant seeing Sehun from behind and that meant seeing his wonderful in the sinfully tight leather pants. Luhan thought he might walk slower tonight and trail behind Sehun.

 

The car ride was nice since Baekhyun had really good music taste. They blasted the music loudly through the car speakers and Luhan and Baekhyun sang while Chanyeol rapped. After a song, Luhan nudged Sehun (they were both sitting in the back of the car), “Hey, you should rap too!”

Sehun shook his head quickly and Luhan chuckled, “Why not? You’re pretty good.”

Chanyeol looked behind excitingly, “What, so you can rap? That’s pretty cool! We should rap together sometimes or something.” The giant smiled his usual big grin and Baekhyun and Luhan smiled too, Chanyeol’s grin being too contagious.

“Oh but I’m not that good really, but yeah I guess it could be nice.” Sehun’s lips tugged upwards a little in a mini smile.

 At some point during the ride, Luhan decided to stop singing, just so it could be Baekyeol’s little duet. They were really adorable together and Luhan wished they would be an official couple by the end of the night.

 

Finally they arrived at school and walked to the gyms where the event was held. When they walked through the doors, the loud music and numerous lights startled them. There were already many people there, and Luhan grinned proudly when he saw people staring at them, the proud grin clearly said ‘Hell yeah motherers, y beast Oh Sehun is my date! Be jealous!’

They greeted a few people and, after a couple of minutes, went in the middle of the room to listen to the organizer’s little speech. Although the dance was said to be a school event, it really only had that title because it was happening at the school, but it wasn’t even organized by the school itself. Actually, it was the social representative of the school council who organized the dance event every year; he was rich and threw the best partys but his parents didn’t let him invite that many people at his house. So once a year he would organize the dance event at school. Thus, it didn’t feel like a school event at all, it really was just a super big party.

The gym was decorated with colorful banners and balloons and many, many colorful lights. There was a stage on which a band would eventually play, with a dance floor in front of it and on the right side of the room there was a bar. There were already many people there and the music was blasting loudly from the speakers resting on the stage – dance music was playing. People were chatting, dancing, drinking and playing games, in small or big groups scattered everywhere in the room.

Luhan noticed a few friends in a big group of people who seemed to be playing a drinking game; but decided it was too early to be drinking and kept looking around the room. A few people in a circle caught his eye and he tugged on Sehun’s jacket sleeves and pointed towards them. “Do you want to play a game?” Sehun looked at him and shrugged, as if saying ‘Let’s do whatever you want, I don’t care’.

Baekyeol and Kaisoo decided to follow them too, but Xiumin and Chen had already disappeared on the dance floor. It turned out the game played was ‘Honey, I love you’. It was the first time the guys played so they were all excited – well, Sehun didn’t show it though…

The rules of the game were simple: Someone was in the middle of the circle (that person was called ‘it’) and had to go in front of someone and say “Honey, I love you, won’t you give me a smile?” and try to make the person smile. The other person had to try not to smile and reply “Honey, I love you, but I just can’t smile.” And the person in the middle would go to someone else until someone smiles. Then the one who smiles becomes ‘it’.

When Luhan heard the rules, his first thought was that Sehun clearly had an advantage over everyone since he was the expert at keeping a pokerface. But at the same time… Luhan thought, that makes it a pretty hard challenge to make Sehun smile. And Luhan loves challenges.

They played for a while, it turned out the game was pretty fun and sometimes hilarious. Some people were just so awkward and other really gave everything to make the people smile. Many people tried to make Sehun smile and really, it was expected because even though he had never played the game he was almost claimed the champion already.

At some point, Kai was the person in the middle and he went directly to his boyfriend. Of course, upon hearing “I love you” coming from Kai, Kyungsoo wasn’t able to suppress a smile and became the person in the middle. The wide eyed boy smirked and went directly in front of Luhan. He made his best pedo face, knowing Luhan always cracked up at that, and he didn’t even have to say the sentence that Luhan was already laughing.

Knowing it was his only chance and he couldn’t it up, Luhan had already a plan in mind. He wouldn’t go to Sehun first since that would be a bit too obvious; instead he went to a few people he had noticed were good at staying serious and made sure not to make them smile. Then, he could go to Sehun without arousing suspicions.

And that’s what he did. He went to Sehun and got on one knee (Romantic much, Luhan!) and instead of saying the sentence like everybody else did, he decided to sing it. It might seem weird but he remembered that the first time he ever saw his crush smile was when he sang in Singing class, so he thought it might actually work. That was the best idea he could come up with anyway.

And when he heard everyone in the circle gasp, he knew he did it. He looked up with a victorious grin to see Sehun’s lips stretched in a small smile. It was obvious that he was trying to erase it from his face but it was still there and Luhan smirked proudly at him, “You’re it.” He whispered. Sehun glared at him in a playful kind of way – though Luhan was probably the only one able to recognize the playful glint in his eyes – and went in the middle of the circle. He was quite awkward and Luhan almost felt bad for making him do that. Almost. Because when Sehun turned around to go try to make Chanyeol smile in front of Luhan, the boy had a good view of his crush’s and he definitely had no regret. Chanyeol smiled and became ‘it’ and Luhan knew it was because he sensed Sehun’s uneasiness.

After the game, the guys decided to enter a drinking game, because what was a party without alcohol? They didn’t drink too much though, knowing the party only just started and it would be stupid to be drunk already.

They chatted a bit with people; Luhan tried to introduce Sehun to a few people but the guy wouldn’t talk. “Don’t you want to meet new people? It’s the best opportunity!”

Sehun shook his head, “I’m not really the social type… Chilling with you guys is alright with me.”

Luhan smiled, “If you say so! But hey, you don’t want me to introduce you to my friends but is there anyone in particular who caught your interest that you’d like me to introduce you to? Like a pretty girl, or a handsome guy you’ve got your eyes on?” Luhan asked to be nice but he desperately wanted Sehun to refuse.

Which he did, to Luhan’s relief.

The Chinese man noticed Chanyeol standing alone at the bar so he went to say hi.

“Hey Yeol! Where’s the love of your life?” He teased and Chanyeol glared.

“He’s at the bathroom.” Chanyeol pouted, as if feeling betrayed that Baekhyun would leave him for 2 minutes even to go to the bathroom.

Luhan chuckled, “Did you confess your passionate love to him yet?”

“What are you talking about? I don’t love him or anything.” Chanyeol’s eyebrows were furrowed.

Luhan snorted, “Chan, everybody knows you both like each other. And you asked Baek to be your date, you have to confess tonight or Baekhyun might be super sad and move on about you.”

Chanyeol’s eyes widened, as if he never considered that Baek might be expecting him to make a move.

The petite male arrived with a smile on his face, so Luhan and Sehun greeted him and went away.

Sehun looked at Luhan, “You really want your friends to end up together, don’t you?”

“I would say I really want them to end up happy. And right now it’s each other that would make them happy.” Sehun seemed amused at Luhan’s reply. “Oh my god that was really cheesy, wasn’t it?” Sehun nodded.

“But that’s true, I mean Baekyeol are obviously in love with each other and it’s getting annoying how they both deny it.”

The younger raised an eyebrow, “Baekyeol?”

“Oh, yeah that’s how we call them, like their ship name if you will.” Luhan replied and Sehun chuckled.

“Okay, I’ll call their duo Baekyeol from now on then!”

Luhan gave Sehun a smile and a thumbs up before he looked around the gym for something else to do.

“Hey! You should go on the dancefloor and amaze everybody with your super dance moves!” Luhan exclaimed excitedly but Sehun shook his head.

“Naaah dancing in a studio and dancing on a dance floor at a party is really different! Not the same moves at all. But I wouldn’t mind going though… that is, if you come dance with me.”

Luhan’s eyes widened and he laughed, “Nope. I am not going on a dancefloor! You will have to make me drink a lot more alcohol until I go there.”

“Okay then, let’s go play beer pong instead!”

“Yes! I love that game! You better be good because we’re playing in teams- Wait, are we playing beer pong only to make me drink?!” Luhan asked and Sehun chuckled.

“Maybe… maybe not.”

Sehun pulled Luhan by the arm and dragged him to the beer pong tables.

It turns out Luhan was quite good at the game, but Sehun really . And, they had the bad luck to play against a super good team. No need to say, they drank many glasses of beer and Luhan couldn’t play more than two games because he didn’t like the beer and he thought he might throw up if he kept on playing.

They scrutinized the place to see where to go next. There were some people playing Spin The Bottle – definitely a no from Luhan – there was a karaoke and even though Luhan wanted to go, he didn’t want to let Sehun alone, there was a group of people just dancing and chatting, there were people playing this game where you have to pass a paper to the others with your lips and although it seemed nice to play if Sehun was right beside him, Luhan didn’t want to exchange spit with the whole school. Then he spotted his whole gang of friends sitting in a circle in a corner of the gym and he decided to see what they were doing.

They had decided to play Truth or Dare. Luhan was pretty sure that was dangerous and so many things could happen but he decided to play anyway, and succeeded in convincing Sehun to play too. A few more people joined their group, most of them being girls attracted to the gang of hot guys, not knowing they were all gay anyway.

Let’s say it was a pretty… interesting game. They used an app on Kai’s iPhone and in the dares including someone else, you would be paired with one of the two people beside you or the person in front of you. Luhan was quite happy he was sitting with Sehun.

At first it was a bit boring, but it developed in quite an interesting game. The first time it was Sehun’s turn, he chose truth, probably thinking it would be less embarrassing than dare. The question was “Who was your first kiss?”

Everyone waited impatiently for the answer and when the name “Luhan” rolled off his tongue, Luhan smirked proudly and the random people in the groups widened their eyes at that (the girls were probably disappointed two of the guys were gay, if only they knew).

Sehun didn’t choose Truth for the rest of the game.

Actually, it was pretty rare someone chose Truth, dares were a lot more fun. But they still learned that the craziest thing Kai’s ever done was running down the streets, that Luhan thought Sehun was the best looking person in the room – he blushed and didn’t look at the younger when he admitted it – and that if Chen was to be a girl for one hour, the first thing he would do was definitely to play with his s smh.

Luhan laughed a lot during this game: Chen had to whisper something hot in Xiumin’s ear – he seductively whispered ‘the Sun’ –; a random girl had to on Kyungsoo’s finger and, if looks could kill, Kai would’ve murdered that chick pretty quickly; Kyungsoo had to Kai’s bellybutton and Kai put red lipstick on Baekhyun – that is, after Chanyeol was dared to kiss Baekhyun. At some point, Kai did a striptease to his underwear which attracted a lot of attention and, in the next round Kyungsoo had to sit in his boyfriend’s lap until the end of the game. Talking about laps, Luhan had the most embarrassing dare to do: he had to do a lapdance for Sehun. It was a pretty good thing they had played beer pong finally, because while completely sober it’s clear he would have been a lot too shy to do that. Xiumin had the dare to be spanked by his boyfriend, but everybody forced them to wait until they were alone to do that. And at the end… Luhan had the best dare ever. He was dared to grab the person to his right’s . And yes, that meant Sehun’s perfectly shaped . Luhan thought he could finally die in peace since his purpose in life was now fulfilled.

A few random dares later, the game was finished and Sehun succeeded in bringing Luhan to the dance floor with him. The older wasn’t drunk, but he wasn’t sober either. Let’s just say he had drunk enough so that he didn’t really think about it before doing or saying something, but he hadn’t completely lost the ability to think though.

But still, the facts are, his not completely lost ability to think did nothing to refrain himself to dance with Sehun, closely at that. The music was loud, too loud, next to them and it wasn’t even good really; but all Luhan was aware of was the amount of his skin touching Sehun’s – the guy didn’t have his jacket anymore because of a dare and his whole arms were now bare. The skinship was lighting Luhan’s whole body on fire. His body was hot, he couldn’t breathe, he couldn’t think. And the way Sehun’s body moved to the beat… he was definitely a dancer, and a super y dancer at that. Luhan had the vague thought that if he had drank one more sip of alcohol he would have grinded on Sehun. What a shame Luhan was good at beer pong.

After a while, Luhan couldn’t take the heat of bodies pressed against bodies anymore and asked Sehun to stop. He wasn’t even sure he was happy to gain the ability to breathe again because his skin felt cold as it lost its contact with Sehun’s.

He looked up at Sehun and recognized the uneasiness in his eyes – Sehun was tired of being in a big crowd. Luhan smiled at him and grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers together, to drag him to the back of the room, where there was an emergency exit door. Luhan knew the alarm was off on it so he opened it and went outside with Sehun. As soon as the fresh air hit his face, he sighed contently, realizing how packed of bodies it was inside.

The place they were was almost a secret spot since the only access there was the emergency door and an alarm went off if you opened that door usually. Tall shrubs were circling the right and left sides and it was a forest on the back side. So it was well hidden and you had to know there was something to go there. Luhan had always loved that place, there were two benches and a few cute lamps illuminating the spot, giving a cozy and nice – almost romantic – feel. The only thing that indicated someone went there often was the well maintained plants and flowers blooming everywhere.

The two guys sat on one of the benches quietly, reveling in the peace of the place. The cool autumn air made Luhan shiver a little but it was pleasant anyway.

Luhan looked up at Sehun’s handsome face, “It’s really a nice night, thanks for accepting coming with me to this dance. Your company makes it much better.”

Sehun smiled in response, “Honestly I quite enjoyed the night too. I thought it would be boring and too many people but… It was nice. I don’t know maybe it was because you were there and I’m comfortable with you or maybe it was because I had enough alcohol to forget my problem with people but yeah, it was nice.”

Luhan smiled genuinely in hearing those words. He always liked it when Sehun talked and said something about how he felt or his opinion or anything really. Luhan just loved to hear more and more about Sehun, never having enough.

Luhan looked at Sehun and took in each of his handsome features. He noticed a scar on his right cheek he had never noticed before. He admired the smooth skin, so attractive Luhan felt the urge to touch it, but he refrained himself. He liked Sehun’s peaceful expression. It wasn’t that much different from his usual pokerface to be honest, but it was more relaxed and more…real. More like he wasn’t hiding his emotions and Luhan could feel his heart beat faster in only admiring his crush’s face. That’s when he also realized their hands were still in one another and it made Luhan happy.

Luhan didn’t know if it was the perfection of the moment, the y clothes Sehun wore, the overwhelming feelings or even the alcohol running through his system but Luhan leaned towards the other guy and connected their lips together. It was very different from their last kiss which had been rough and angry, this one was more soft, more loving. Their lips moved against each other in a dance a lot more amazing than what happened on the dancefloor. Luhan put his right hand on Sehun’s neck and the latter put his left arm around Luhan’s waist. The kiss was slow and tender, no tongue involved but Luhan put all his emotions into it. The latter didn’t want the moment to end; it felt too perfect, too amazing to lose the contact between them two. He pressed himself even closer to Sehun, filling the gap that separated their bodies. It lasted for a while but Luhan had to reluctantly move back to catch his breath.

He was breathless but happy and he sighed contently before leaning his head on Sehun’s shoulder.

 

---------------------------

OMG What did I just write?!?!? xD

Here's the dance event~

This is the longest chapter I've ever written for this story!! :o

School starts in a week and I'm scraed that I'll turn onto the worst author ever and won't update for a while because of homeworks and so I am very very sorry if it happens!!!

Also, I guess you guys saw the Die Jungs pictures and know what I was talking about in Sehun's description because HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

 

♥♥