Thirteen

''I Bet You Can't Seduce Oh Sehun''

Now that Luhan’s class finally finished, he had to get his mind off shirtless Sehun and help his friend. He was going to go talk to Kai for real and the other better listen to him and stop up whatever he had with Kyungsoo. He knew he was stupid but he never knew it was to the extent he would hurt his own best friend. Someone had to do something because they were too stupid to make things up by themselves. What a good friend Luhan was! But the hard thing to do was... finding Kai. Where could he be hiding? The only place he knew his friend went between two classes was to hang out with them, most often at Chanyeol’s locker… But now that he was avoiding them, Luhan had absolutely no idea where he could be. He still decided to go and search for him, it’s not like school was that big anyway, he might find him.

Seems like luck was on his side, he found him after only three minutes, sitting on a bench and listening to music on his iPod. Luhan laughed to himself; Kai was never able to contain his dance moves whenever he was listening to music and he looked pretty funny sitting on a bench and not so subtly moving his shoulders in a wannabe dance move.

‘’KAI!’’ Luhan shouted for the other to hear him. Which he did, he pulled off his earphones from his ears and looked curiously at Luhan; he hadn’t seen him since he started avoiding all of them.

‘’I need to talk to you… And you better listen to me until I am completely finish.’’ Kai nodded with uncertainty, it was pretty sure it was going to be about Kyungsoo and it was just as sure that it wasn’t going to be good. Luhan certainly didn’t have the face of someone who was going to congratulate him.

‘’First, I hope you know you’re a stupid jerk. Second, You made Kyungsoo cry again. Kai you know you’re my friend but you can’t keep on hurting him like that. You can’t even know just how sad and broken he looks when he comes to me. If it wasn’t you who hurt him like that, I would’ve already killed the guy who inflict him so much pain. And I know that if you were the one he came to like that, you would’ve done just the same. You might think it was a great move to go and tell him you like him but did you really expect him to believe you? You’re always telling him that, just like you’re always telling it to other girls… If it doesn’t have any meaning for you, then how is it supposed to mean anything to him? I know I have no right to tell you what to do… but please, just either confess honestly or stop hurting him. Because I won’t be able to see him cry like that again.’’ With that said, Luhan walked away to his next class. Kai just stood there, dumbfounded. What was he supposed to do? How could he not realise how much of a ing jerk he was? Was he really that cruel? He had to talk to Kyungsoo, he just had to.

 

~~~~~

Luhan went off the classroom in a hurry, which was pretty rare from him. But today wasn’t a normal day, it was tutoring day! And he wouldn’t want to miss Sehun and walk home alone, would he? No, totally not. So he almost ran, totally excited to tutor Sehun. Spending time with him was always nice and when he was totally alone with him, the other seemed a whole lot more comfortable. Luhan has to admit: He’s pretty proud of himself for being able to make Sehun relax a bit. It wasn’t that much but still, he was getting there.

Speeding down the hallway, he nearly bumped in about 12 people before getting to his locker and taking his things then going to meet Sehun at the other’s locker. Making his way there, he admired Sehun from the distance. His features were flawless and totally handsome. Of course, it wasn’t the first time he realised that - he would have to be blind not to see the handsomeness – but still, it seemed that he never realised just how much handsome he was. And he had abs. Well that was a useless comment but still.

‘’Are you ready to go?’’ Luhan asked the other and he nodded.

As they made their way to the school’s exit, someone stood in front of them, blocking their way. Luhan sighed in annoyance, ‘’Not him again’’ he said to himself and Sehun just looked at him with confusion.
‘’Hi Luhan! You look especially pretty today.’’ The young man said with a deep voice.

‘’What do you want Yongguk?! I have things to do so could you please kindly get out of our way.’’ The said Yongguk looked offended, ‘’Aw don’t be like that baby, you know you love me.’’ Sehun just stood there, pretty confused at what the hell was happening right now.

‘’Shut up and go away. I’m not your baby and I hate you so leave me the alone.’’

Yongguk kept on talking but Luhan ignored him and walked past him, Sehun by his side. The man was going to slap Luhan’s but Sehun was still watching him so he saw him and stopped his arm with his hand. ‘’You don’t touch him. Didn’t you hear? He wants you to leave him the alone.’’ Luhan had never heard Sehun use a threatening tone and he had to admit it was scary. Yongguk groaned and went away, mumbling curses under his breath.
Sehun then just normally continued on walking by Luhan’s side, as if he didn’t just save Luhan from a ert and Luhan’s worst ‘admirer’.

Luhan was still shaken by what happened. Not by Yongguk – he was used to it – but by Sehun. That tone was scary.. but that was to defend him! He never imagined that Sehun would stand up for him! Actually, there weren’t many people who would stand up for someone in front of Yongguk: that guy was intimidating.

‘’Thank you. Really, I mean it.’’ Luhan said to Sehun and the other nodded with a small smile, like it wasn’t a big deal, though it was for Luhan.

 Starting a conversation to lighten the mood, they both started walking toward Luhan’s house. They had decided that the tutoring wouldn’t be at Sehun’s house anymore since Eunhee shouldn’t be left alone and although Luhan’s parents were back from their business trip, they still came home pretty late, always having some work to do late. But it’s not like it was such a bad thing since Sehun and Eunhee got along so well.

When they arrived and Luhan announced loudly ‘’I’m home!’’ in the house, Eunhee came running and jumped in Sehun’s arms, exclaiming a loud ‘’Sehun oppa!!’’. Sehun was a bit shocked but managed to catch the little girl and he grinned at her while turning, then put her down. ‘’Hi Eunhee!! How are you??’’ Luhan’s sister smiled widely, happy to see her favourite oppa, and she nodded excitingly. ‘’You’re here to play with me, right? I have new games to play with you!’’

That’s when Luhan decided that his sister had already taken too much of Sehun’s attention and time with him. ‘’Sorry princess, but we are going to study! When I’ll come make dinner, you can play with Sehun if he’s still here alright? If you need something – other than someone to play with you – just knock at my door!’’ Eunhee pouted, mumbling ‘’It’s not fair, you always spend more time with Sehun oppa than me…’’ Sehun and Luhan chuckled and extended their arm to ruffle the little girl’s hair, both at the same time so they ended up more ‘ruffling’ each other’s hand than the hair. They looked at each other… Then just started laughing. And they went upstairs to Luhan’s room with that comfortable atmosphere following them.

Just like any tutoring day, they took their school stuff out of their bag and settled comfortably on Luhan’s bed and started to study. Luhan was asking questions and explaining when Sehun’s answers were wrong, but the latter was understanding pretty quickly. ‘’You’re so good! I don’t even understand why you need a tutor really, you understand everything!’’ Luhan exclaimed and Sehun seemed a bit shy because of the compliment (and holy he looked adorable when he was shy!). ‘’Thanks… Actually I can’t seem to understand when the teacher explain.. But you teach a lot better than teachers if you want my opinion!’’ Luhan smiled and they continued to study.

As Sehun moved a bit to get more comfortable, his t-shirt lifted a bit, just enough to show some skin and a mini very little bit of his V line. Since then, Luhan oddly became distracted. The skin exposed was just too much for Luhan and his brain seemed to stop working right. Why did Sehun have such a nice body?! He still had the very clear image of Sehun shirtless in his mind and he had done a pretty good job at not thinking about it for the last few hours. Why did this skin appear?! Holy that’s just too much on Luhan’s feels right now, he could totally start spazzing there and then if it didn’t mean he would look REALLY weird.

‘’Luhan? You okay?’’ was what pulled Luhan out if his trance. He looked very lost for a moment and looked at Sehun (well at his face). ‘’What? Oh sorry, I was… thinking.’’

Sehun chuckled, ‘’It’s alright. But like I was saying, I think it’s time to go make dinner… Your sister is whining that she is soooooo hungry!!’’ He imitated Eunhee’s voice and that was enough to bring a smile to Luhan’s lips. ‘’Alright, come on!’’

When the guys came downstairs, Eunhee looked up at them happily (this kid seemed to be forever happy). ‘’Oh hey oppas! Were you ing?’’ Luhan choked on his saliva and started coughing. What. The. . When did his sister learn to say that?! ‘’Wuut?!?! Do you even know what you just said?!!?’’ Luhan asked with wide eyes. He glanced at Sehun and saw the same shock in his eyes, although there seemed to be a bit of amusement too..
‘’Actually, I don’t. It’s Kai oppa who told me to ask you that!’’ Her innocent being was still smiling widely, not aware one bit of what she just said.

Luhan just shook his head; he would have to have a little conversation with Kai, his sister wasn’t supposed to say things like that! Kai will never change.

‘’Wait- Kai was here?’’ Luhan realised.
‘’Yep, he told me to tell you ‘thank you’ and that ‘he wouldn’t have realised what a big jerk he was without you’ and also that ‘he made things up with you know who’. Aaaaand.. that’s pretty much all he said.’’ Luhan nodded with a bright smile; so Kai finally made up with Kyungsoo! That was a good new!

‘’Thanks little messenger princess! But you better never repeat what you asked us, understand? It’s not something that should come out of a seven year old little girl like you! And you’ll be happy, I’m making dinner and you can have Sehun for a while!’’ Luhan announced as he made his way to the kitchen without looking at Sehun. He didn’t know why, but he was so embarrassed because of what his sister said! Actually only being with Sehun seemed to make him shy and sometimes even nervous… Why was that?? Luhan was never shy usually! It was all Sehun’s fault! He was always making him feel so strange. The nervousness, the shyness, and being in his mind all day! What would be next? The butterflies in the tummy or what?! What. The. Hell. Luhan you did not just think that, did you? Are you actually really thinking about liking Oh Sehun?! Woah you probably hit your head or something, that’s just crazy..!

 Luhan shook his head to get rid of the thoughts and continued to make dinner. He observed the two who were in the living room and smiled. They were playing some game again. He could hear his little sister starting to make a deal with Sehun about what they would win. ‘’Watch out, Sehun! She might seem like a harmless angel but she’s a little devil! Don’t deal anything too big with her… and not something that can cost your man pride forever.’’ Luhan yelled from the kitchen, although the last sentence was a bit quiet. He knew Sehun heard anyway since he heard a chuckle coming from the living room. ‘’Alright, I’ll be careful!’’

A few minutes later, Luhan could hear Sehun exclaiming happily, ‘’Ah ha!! Yaay I won!!’’ He immediately hurried to the living room because, wow that was the first time he heard Sehun so enthusiastic and he couldn’t miss the opportunity to see his joyful face.

He totally saw the joyful expression on the usually poker face. But he also saw that expression look at him weirdly as he came running – that’s right, running – to the living room.
‘’Uhm.. you okay?’’ Sehun asked and Luhan chuckled nervously, feeling the heat rising to his cheeks. ‘’Y-yeah, of course! Sorry I just… thought I heard something?’’ Facepalm. Luhan was such a good liar. Cannot even say a lie without it sounding like a question. Wow, you deserve an applause. (Said with not more emotion than on Sehun’s pokerface.)

He went back to the kitchen just as fast as he came from it, totally embarrassed and knowing his cheeks were tinted with red, but still happy that he got to see that expression on Sehun’s face… That was really something, he should probably thank his sister some time later for giving him this opportunity.

After a few more minutes (just enough for the embarrassment to go away), Luhan called the two to come eating.

‘’So, what did you win?’’ Luhan asked Sehun, curious like usual.

‘’What? Oh in the game? Well.. I can’t tell you! It’s a secret between Eunhee and I.’’ Sehun replied with what seemed like a smirk that wanted to settle on his handsome face.

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows and faked that he was offended, ‘’Oh really? So now you’re best friends and you have your own little secrets, huh? I see how it is.’’

Sehun chuckled and Eunhee stuck out her tongue at her brother, ‘’Mehrong!’’  

Even though Luhan wasn’t offended for real… he was really becoming curious. ‘’You sure you don’t want to tell me? I can be part of the secret too, I’ll keep my mouth shut, I promise!’’ Sehun and Eunhee looked at each other, then looked at Luhan and said ‘’No~’’

Luhan looked at them with a childish pout, ‘’You are so mean~~’’  Sehun smiled and replied, ‘’Yes we are, and you are cute! Now get over it!’’ A blush crept on the oldest’s cheeks and he looked away, ‘’Yah! But I want to know~’’ Aaah so whiny.

 

------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! This is my early Christmas gift for all of my lovely readers!!! <3 
Actually I am not totally pleased with this chapter and I think it's kinda boring..? But I am not a good critic for my own work, so comment what you think of it, ok? :D And.. can you guess what Sehun won? ;p


What do you guys want for Christmas?? I'm curious :P

And if you want to know what I want... Comments are always appreciated ;P (Like really they make me so happy!)
Merry Christmas!! :)