Thirty-One

''I Bet You Can't Seduce Oh Sehun''

As Luhan went to his locker to take his things for his next class, he could hear a loud yell from someone getting closer and closer to him (probably running) which sounded like, “LULUUUUUUUU CONGRATULATIONS OH MY GOD I’M SO PROUD OF YOU!”

 

And then he could feel his best friend hugging him from behind really tightly. He laughed as he turned around to push his stupid best friend away and he could see all his group of friends coming toward him with big smiles on their face.

 

Xiumin’s smile disappeared though, and he glared at Luhan, “But… Why was Kai the first to know? I am your BEST FRIEND and this stupid dancer knew before me!!!”

 

Kai wore an insulted expression as he heard Minseok's words, "Hey! I shouldn't even have told you."

 

Xiumin rolled his eyes, "Yeah, like I wouldn't have found out anyway."

 

Luhan laughed, "Don't worry, Minnie, I can assure you I would've told you if this stupid Kai didn't enter the dance studio!"

 

Kai entered the conversation again, "Why is everyone saying I'm stupid?"

 

Chanyeol also entered the conversation then (and oh how Luhan wishes he didn't) "The real question here is: why does Luhan have a hickey on his neck?!"

 

Baekhyun and Minseok gasped and the former looked at Kai with a shocked expression, "Were they really only kissing when you entered the room???"

 

Luhan felt himself blush and he could swear he looked like a ripe tomato right now, "Shut up guys! Let's calm down here, I got my first kiss not even a month ago do you really expect me to do anything more than kissing? Geez, stop having those disgusting thoughts." Disgusting was a bit harsh, Luhan was far from thinking the said thoughts were disgusting actually. But oh well, he cannot say that to his friends, that would mean never ending teasing for the rest of his life.

 

"Alright, you guys only kissed," Baekhyun said. "But Sehun clearly didn't kiss only on your lips, who knows where else he might have put his lips on you..."

 

That's it, if Luhan was already bright red (which he was), then now he couldn't get any redder. Seriously, who would've thought his cheeks could become this hot?

 

"STOP THAT! I swear it was just kissing and nothing really inappropriate! All of you, stop embarrassing me like that." The Chinese guy mumbled the last sentence with a pout and it was enough to soften his friends' heart and they took pity of him, deciding to leave the topic - for the time being that is.

 

As they kept on chatting together - something about a new action movie they totally had to see - Sehun suddenly appeared beside Luhan and the latter grinned widely, feeling stunned at his boyfriend's appearance. He would probably never stop feeling all this zoo in his stomach just at seeing how good looking the younger was, but to see him come to his gang of friends by his own will without Luhan asking him was a first and that was even more heart melting. Did he come even though he doesn't usually like to hang out around other people - which usually includes Luhan's group of friends - just to be with Luhan? How sweet. The Korean guy brushed his hand on his boyfriend's before intertwining their fingers together and squeezing his hand. Luhan's smile definitely couldn't get any wider and he pecked his boyfriend's cheek, resisting the desire to smash his lips against the other's since they were in his friends' presence and he had enough teasing for the day.

 

Kyungsoo arrived at that moment, he joined his friends and gaped at Sehun and Luhan's intertwined fingers. "Are you guys..?"

 

He didn't even get to finish his sentence before Xiumin, overly excited as always, replied, "Yes! They're officially together!"

 

Kyungsoo's wide opened mouth closed in a big grin as he congratulated the two guys. "Oh wait, that means you won the stupid bet! Hahaha Jongin, you lost!" Kyungsoo seemed really happy at his boyfriend's loss and said boyfriend glared at him, though it didn't go for long before his gaze softened - the guy really was a big softie when it came to the doe eyed boy.

 

Everybody realized it as Kyungsoo voiced it so they all turned to Luhan and congratulated him... Then they all realized Sehun was right beside him and their eyes widened at the same time, it was almost comical to see, really.

 

Kyungsoo tried to make up for his mistake by covering it, but he was an awful liar, "I mean, it's not like the bet has anything to do with you, Sehun, it's just that we bet about..." His eyes roamed through his group of friends in search for help and Baekhyun got his point.

 

"Yeah actually we bet about the last person in our group of friends who would get a boyfriend or girlfriend. Turns out it's Luhan." Okay that was so lame. But Baekhyun tended to not have the best idea when he had to think so quickly.

 

Luhan had tried hard to suppress his laughter, but he couldn't anymore and he just bursted out laughing, to his friends' surprise. He really couldn't stop, the situation seemed so hilarious and his friends' embarrassment plus how they tried to cover up their

mistake was the best.

 

"Guys, it's not.. Hahahahahah." He couldn't talk because he was laughing so much and he could see an amused glint in Sehun's brown eyes which were staring at him.

 

When he finally calmed down and regained the ability to speak, Luhan explained, "Guys, you don't have to make a lame story, Sehun already knows about the bet."

 

Luhan wasn't sure what was funnier, his friends' embarrassment from earlier or their incredulous expressions now?

Chanyeol was the first to speak, "Why did you not tell us earlier?!"

 

"Wait.. If he knows about the bet, then maybe Luhan is cheating and they're just pretending to be together to win the bet!"

 

Luhan and Kyungsoo rolled their eyes and the latter hit Kai's arm, "Come on, Jongin, Luhan isn't you and wouldn't pull tricks like that."

 

"Yeah and I mean, you guys know that I wouldn't cheat on a bet, I love challenges and winning them is a question of pride, if I don't win it honestly then what's the point?"

 

All their friends nodded in agreement, leaving Kai to accept that Luhan didn't cheat. Surprisingly, Sehun spoke, "But may I ask, what did you bet? Like what does Luhan win?"

 

Luhan looked at his boyfriend, "Oh there was nothing to win! It's just that Kai and I both have a big pride and love to win challenges! So we like to bet things like that."

 

Luhan could see the surprise on Sehun's face - which other people probably couldn't see - and he chucked at his boyfriend then pecked his cheek.

 

"So!" Chanyeol said. "When do we go watch that new action movie? Tomorrow?"


 

The afternoon had passed excruciatingly slow and Luhan had spent it excitingly imagining his date with Sehun. He couldn't wait, this was going to be an official date. After school the Chinese guy went home to change into casual clothes, then did some homework before walking to the cafe where Sehun (and Kyungsoo) work.

 

And now, Luhan and Sehun were walking hand in hand - it felt so good to just hold the other's hand without any reason for it - towards the bubble tea shop. Sehun squeezed Luhan's hand quickly and repeatedly until Luhan's curious eyes met his in a silent what are you doing?

 

"This is how fast my heart beats when I'm with you." The younger said with a bashful smile.

 

"Wow I didn't think THE Oh Sehun could be cheesy!" Luhan said but he blushed and squeezed his boyfriend's hand back.

 

"Watch out, I've been acting emotionless for a long time, I might get super cheesy with you since I can."

 

Luhan chuckled and his lips stretched in a bright smile, "Watch out, if you get too cheesy I might have to use pick up lines on you to be on the same level."

 

Sehun grinned, "Oh yeah, what was it again? Do you have a fever? Oh you just looked hot to me."

 

Luhan hid his face in his hands and hit the younger's arm lightly. "DON'T REMIND ME! This wasn't even intentional... I had decided to act y that day and Chanyeol's stupid advice to me was 'do everything that crosses your mind, don't think before doing it.' Stupid advice! This was one of the most embarrassing days of my existence. And you didn't even appreciate my attempts to be y, I was sad."

 

Sehun was laughing but he stopped at Luhan's last sentence, "Why do you say I didn't appreciate it?" He seemed genuinely surprised.

 

"Well during the tutoring session, you told me to stop..."

 

Sehun chuckled (Luhan really loved that sound), "And you immediately thought that I didn't appreciate your iness? What if I appreciated your iness too much? If you want to know the truth, I was finding you really y. Too y actually, you were messing with my mind and feelings. I swear I couldn't think straight for the whole day!"

 

Luhan smirked, "Yeah you couldn't think straight, you could just think GAY!" And he laughed at his lame joke. Wow Luhan, that was so lame, nobody's laughing but you. And Sehun. But he's probably just laughing to make you happy. Or not. He seems to be laughing because he enjoys your laughing face. Wow Luhan you're so crazy you're talking to yourself.

 

When Sehun's laughter faded, he looked at Luhan, amused, "You are aware this was super lame, right?"

 

"Yeah yeah, let's just never mention that ever again."

 

And both guys laughed again.

 

They finally arrived at the bubble tea shop, so they both ordered their favorite: coconut for Luhan and mango for Sehun. With their beverages in hand, they went to sit at a small table in the left corner of the room.

 

They didn't say much at first, both lost in their thoughts before Sehun curiously asked Luhan what he was thinking about to wear such an idiotic but cute smile.

 

"Well I was just thinking about how this is our first real date... But in my head we've had plenty of dates before! I mean, all the times we hung out together after school.. I mentally called them dates. Though I would never have admitted it in front of you! And.. Well it's really nice to be able to call this a date for real." Luhan blushed and lowered his head at his embarrassing words.

Sehun had to bite his lips to suppress his big grin, "Aww you're so adorable! You know, I used to call these hangouts dates too... Like you would ask me to do something after school and I'd be all excited the whole day and I would get all stressed because 'what if I'm too boring? what if he doesn't like me?' But then everything would be perfect because you were there."

Luhan smiled sweetly at his boyfriend; the guy's sweet words were making him a mess inside with butterflies flying everywhere in his tummy and his heart beating so fast. "You know, I never thought you'd be one to say sweet things like that or talk about your feelings. I might have underestimated your power to make me blush."

 

Sehun chuckled, "To punish you for underestimating my power, I'll make sure to make you blush every single day from now on."

 

Luhan chuckled and whined, "No! Please don't, I hate blushing."

 

"But you look so cute when you blush~"

 

Aaaaaand... Luhan was blushing!

 

Sehun smiled in victory, "That was so easy."

 

"Oh shut up."

 

It only succeeded in putting a brighter grin on Sehun's handsome face.

 

They drank a while in silence, because their moments were always naturally separated in talking times and silence times, as if balancing the two guys' personalities. It was amazing how different two people could be but still complete each other perfectly, like two fitting pieces of a puzzle. And when they were connected, they found a balance.

 

When half of their beverage were drank, Luhan asked the younger to taste his bubble tea; he knew mango wasn't his favorite flavor but if Sehun liked it, he might end up liking it too, who knows.

 

"Of course you can have a sip, mango is the best flavor in the world! I'm sure you'll like it!"

 

Luhan took the glass with a smile; he loved how enthusiastic Sehun could get about bubble tea, that was the most adorable thing ever.

 

"Wow it's actually pretty good! I wish there were mixed bubble tea, I'd definitely try mango-coconut!" Luhan said and took a sip of his own bubble tea.

 

Sehun smirked, "Oh I can arrange you that."

 

Luhan looked up at him, confused, "What do you mean?"

 

"Oh it's a secret, other people cannot know this! Come closer, I'll tell you."

 

And as Luhan leaned closer towards Sehun, the latter leaned in to close the distance between them, kissing Luhan's sweet coconut flavored lips with his own mango flavored ones. This resulted in a delicious bubble tea flavored kiss and Luhan couldn't stop himself from smiling in the kiss.

 

When Sehun broke the kiss, Luhan chuckled and looked up at the other who spoke, "So, how do you like the mixed bubble tea?"

 

"You see, it was good but I'm still not quite sure about it... I should taste it again you know, just to make sure."

 

Sehun chuckled, "As you wish." And he leaned in once again. The kiss was slow and sweet and lasted for a while, until Luhan couldn't breathe and had to break the contact.

 

Luhan smiled lovingly at Sehun, "I think I just found my favorite bubble tea flavor."

 

Sehun chuckled, "Yeah, same for me."

 

 

After that, the guys got up and left the bubble tea shop hand in hand - it was a contact they really couldn't let go of - and they walked back to Sehun's house without hurry. It was getting dark outside but it didn't matter. Though Luhan doesn't quite like being outside alone when it's dark - yes okay, he is scared for absolutely nothing - being with Sehun made no place for worries since all he could think about was how warm his boyfriend's hand felt in his despite the chilly November air and how breathtakingly beautiful his profile looked lit by the streetlamps. He could see his boyfriend's lips twitch in a small smile and he

had to remember to breathe.

 

"Enjoying the view?" Sehun's voice broke the silence.

 

Luhan smiled and leaned in to kiss his lips gently and quickly.

 

"Yes, your lips look incredibly good but they taste even better." Sehun chuckled and gently grabbed Luhan's arm to pull his boyfriend in a sudden hug.

 

"I could say the same about yours." He gently kissed Luhan's forehead, then his temples, and then his cheeks and his nose.

"I can't keep my lips off you." Sehun gently said in a husky voice that sent shivers down Luhan's spine. And he finally put his lips on the other's in a sweet, love-filled kiss. Luhan kissed back, with his hands grabbing Sehun's shirt in an attempt to bring him closer. Despite his inability to think because he was overwhelmed by emotions, he vaguely thought that this was probably what bliss was.

 

 

After that, they stopped at a park and sat on the swings to enjoy being outside and alone a bit longer. They both pushed themselves lightly with their feet on the ground and they talked at the same time.

 

"Sehun, can I ask you a question?"

 

The younger nodded, "Of course, Lu, whatever you want to know." Luhan could feel the butterflies in his stomach do some flips as his boyfriend called him Lu. It was a simple nickname and everybody else called him this way, but the name sounded special with Sehun's voice.

 

"Why did you lie to me at first and told me that Tao's shop was your stepdad's?" Luhan hoped it wasn't anything bad because he really didn't want to kill the mood, he was just curious.

 

He saw the younger lower his head and he could tell he was embarrassed. "Well... Don't take it the wrong way, but at first it was to avoid you and to avoid you knowing we lived beside each other. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I hated you or anything, actually I liked you and that was the problem. You know, I have trust issues and I wasn't ready to trust someone and I knew trusting started by liking someone. So I wanted to spend less time with you.. It didn't really work because at some point I enjoyed your company too much and didn't have the will to avoid you anymore."

 

Luhan squeezed Sehun's hand and smiled, "Eh, what do you want, nobody can resist my charm." And he fabulously flipped his hair. He knew this would ease Sehun's tension and it did.

 

"Well people better learn to resist your charm because you're mine now so I'm the only one who shouldn't resist your charm."

Oh god. Every fiber of Luhan's being was celebrating because Sehun said you're mine and wow, that was the best thing ever.

 

"Say that again." Luhan demanded almost breathlessly.

 

His boyfriend didn't seem to realize what he said or the impact on the Chinese guy because he looked confused, "People better learn to-"

 

"No, not that part."

 

"Uhm, I'm the only one who shouldn't resist your charm?" Luhan was about to say it wasn't that part either, but then Sehun suddenly realized what was going on and he grinned widely.

"You're mine. You are mine Luhan. I like you and you're mine. And I'm yours." This sounded like music to Luhan's ears, a really good and emotional melody. Sehun was definitely aware of the effects this had on Luhan, but he didn't seem unaffected by it either.

 

Both guys were smiling widely as they stayed in silence for a while.

 

"Hey Sehun," the younger lifted his head to look at Luhan. "I don't mean to pressure you or anything, but if you want to tell me your story, now would be a good time."

 

Sehun seemed to tense a little at the request, but he nodded nonetheless.

 

"Okay... So let's start to when everything was alright. I used to be pretty outgoing and fun and popular so I had many good friends. We'd hang out pretty often after school and I had lots of fun with them. There were also many girls around me trying to be noticed, but I wasn't really attracted." He chuckled lightly and Luhan smiled. "And most importantly, I was really naive and oblivious; I kind of took everything for granted. I was sure my friends and I would be friends for a long time and I'd always be this popular. Not that I loved the popularity that much, but it was nice."

 

Sehun took a deep breath before saying what was next and Luhan suddenly wasn't sure he wanted to know. Sehun must have been pretty hurt if he had gone from that fun outgoing guy to the mute pokerfaced boy he was at school. "Then I had an accident right before school started. I was with my dad and we were going somewhere in his car when another car didn't break when it was our turn to pass. So it smashed in the passenger door. Then I can't remember anything but I woke up in the hospital and my whole body was aching. I wasn't going to die, but I had a lot of injuries and I stayed in the hospital for two weeks. I almost had a heart attack the first time I saw myself in a mirror; I had so many injuries on my face! They told me it was going to disappear almost completely after a month but I'd keep a few scars. It didn't comfort me because for the time being I was really ugly and I had to go back to school. I was getting excited to see my friends though, two of them had visited me once in the hospital but I hadn't seen the others for two weeks... Things didn't go as planned, when I got to school, people looked at me like I was an alien or something. Nobody jumped in my arms saying how they missed me, nobody asked if everything was ok; people just looked at me weirdly. I brushed it off, and at lunch I walked to my usual table with friends to see that my seat was already taken by somebody else. People whom I considered good friends were laughing at me and insulting me, and it was the worst thing I've ever lived... I realized that I wasn't popular because I was fun and outgoing, popular was for the good looking and I wouldn't be for a month." Sehun took a pause and Luhan squeezed his hand in comfort, knowing how difficult it must have been to talk about that.

 

"Then, at some point I couldn't take it anymore and I asked my father to go live with my mom. He argued but eventually let me when he saw how much I wanted this. So I came here! But before moving, I had decided that I wouldn't make any friends here and wouldn't trust anyone, so that nobody could backstab me or just use me because I was handsome... But then I met you and you succeeded in climbing my walls to get to my heart."

 

Sehun smiled weakly at his boyfriend, but the latter could see that he was still shaken about telling his story.

 

Luhan smiled and squeezed the younger's hand again, "Thank you for telling me and for letting me in. I know it's hard for you and I can't even say how much I'm touched that you actually trust me enough to tell me that despite your trust issues."

 

Sehun smiled, a genuine smile this time and the two guys got up to hug each other. The hug lasted for a long time, neither of them saying anything but just enjoying each other's presence.

 

"Let's go home now, shall we?" Luhan suggested with his head in Sehun's shoulder.

 

“Yup, let’s go.”

 

And with that, they walked to Sehun’s house in a comfortable silence.

 

When they arrived, Mrs. Oh opened the door for them and Luhan could see her eyes darting towards their linked hands before coming back to their faces, wearing a knowing smile. “Hi sweethearts! I didn’t know we were expecting a guest, I would have cleaned the house!” Mrs. Oh exclaimed and she pulled Luhan in a hug, “How are you sweetie? Do you want something to drink? Are you guys hungry?”

 

Luhan chuckled and smiled widely, “I’m fine, and no thank you, we just went for bubble tea!”

 

Mrs. Oh looked at Sehun, “Oh really? He didn’t even tell me!” She shook his head and Luhan chuckled again.

 

“Does it bother if I spend the evening here?” Luhan asked.

 

“Of course not! You can stay here as long as you want, sweetie.” Sehun’s mother smiled warmly at Luhan before going back in the kitchen where he was cooking some very delicious-smelling food.

 

Sehun shook his head, “My mother likes you so much, sometimes I think she forgets who her son between you and me is!”

 

Luhan laughed, “What, you’re jealous now?”

 

“Pfft in your dreams!” Sehun said with a pokerface and Luhan chuckled, which resulted in Sehun not able to keep his pokerface on and chuckling too. Wow, some achievement Luhan did!

 

The guys went in Sehun’s room and Luhan jumped on the bed before Sehun could do anything. The younger chuckled, “You really like my bed, don’t you?”

Luhan nodded vigorously and rolled on the bed.

 

“I know you said you weren’t hungry but my mom is cooking some delicious cookies so I’ll go get some downstairs, ‘kay?”

 

The older nodded again and Sehun went downstairs. Luhan decided he wanted to listen to music so he looked around the room for something to plug his phone on the radio. When he opened a drawer, his eyes widened when he saw three pictures of himself: there was one of his best selcas, a picture of him and Sehun lying on Luhan’s bed closely and watching a movie and finally… a picture of Luhan with makeup, a wig and a short dress. Remember that time when he lost a bet with his sister and had to crossdress? Yeah, that glorious time Luhan wanted to never remember. Why did Sehun even have these pictures? He should probably think that’s creepy but he actually finds it pretty adorable. I mean his boyfriend is keeping pictures of him in the drawer beside his bed, that’s cute, right? Luhan thinks so.

 

He still has to question Sehun though, and that’s exactly what he does when the said guy enters the room. “Where the hell did you get that?!”

 

Sehun seemed surprised that this was the first thing that got out of his boyfriend’s mouth but his eyes widened when he realized Luhan was holding pictures. “Please don’t think I’m a creepy stalker! Actually, it’s your sister who gave them to me.”

 

Luhan’s mouth opened, “You mean, my sister is giving you pictures of me?? That devilish kid!”

 

Sehun couldn’t help but chuckle, “Yeah, well you know when we play games together? When I win she gives me pictures of you… That wasn’t even my idea ok, it was your sister’s I swear!” Sehun defended himself but Luhan only chuckled.

 

“Okay, okay, I believe you! And I kinda find it adorable that you keep pictures of me actually. Though I never wanted to see myself in a dress ever again.”

 

Sehun chuckled, “I should probably show you something else that your sister gave to me… Though I am pretty sure you are going to kill me when you find out I have that, but oh well.”

 

Luhan squinted his eyes curiously, what could he show to him?

 

The younger took out his phone and went to his videos. Luhan was getting nervous. Then Sehun clicked play on a video and Luhan died of embarrassment. The video he had was when Xiumin and Luhan were having fun singing and dancing on girlgroups’ songs.

 

“OH MY GOD STOP THAT VIDEO! I can’t believe you actually have that, this is the most embarrassing thing ever.” Then Luhan hid his face in the pillows on the bed and refused to look at his boyfriend.

 

Sehun laughed and paused the video, “Ah come on babe, it isn’t that bad, I actually love that video and your voice is so freaking beautiful.”

 

Luhan stopped listening at ‘babe’. Did Sehun really just call him babe? OH. MY. GOD. He was fangirling, his heart was going to burst out of his chest and the zoo in his stomach was very much alive. Ok, he knew they were now officially boyfriends but hearing Sehun call him babe was the best thing ever. Okay, he couldn’t decide what was better: ‘you’re mine’ or ‘babe’? Luhan would probably die if Sehun ever said ‘you’re mine, babe’. Aaahhhhh Luhan stop thinking about that, this is doing even weirder things to you now. Okay, let’s breathe and react normally, like being angry at him for having such a video in his phone.

 

Luhan abruptly pulled Sehun to him and kissed him.

 

Yeah, ok this didn’t go as planned, but this was way better. One of Sehun’s hands automatically made its way to Luhan’s nape while the other held onto Luhan’s waist. The kiss was passionate and Luhan, with a hand in his boyfriend’s hair, pulled Sehun to him to close the almost non-existing distance between them. Sehun nipped and at Luhan’s bottom lip and the latter granted him access. This resulted in a hot battle of tongues where Sehun was definitely the winner and Luhan discovered every inch of the other’s hot cavern with his tongue. After a while, they broke the kiss to catch their breath. They both breathlessly smiled at each other and Luhan pushed Sehun on the bed.

 

“The fact that you called me babe doesn’t make up for you owning videos of me without my consent.” Luhan said and crossed his arms.

 

Sehun grinned, “Are you sure of that… babe?” He pecked Luhan’s lips at the end of his sentence and he knew Luhan couldn’t resist. This was just too much, how could Sehun do these things to Luhan? That was unfair.

 

“Okay, okay, whatever, keep the video if you like it.”

 

Sehun grinned victoriously and said, “Aww thanks babe~” which made Luhan blush.

 

“Now! Let’s eat those delicious cookies your mom cooked!”

 

“I totally agree!”

So both teenagers spent the night eating chocolate chip cookies, playing video games and kissing. What a perfect night.

 

-----------------------------

Helloooooooo!! :D

I missed you guys~ Did you miss me too? Haha anyways, hope you like the chapter! 

I have a project at school and I'll write a story from now till March... so I might not have a lot of time for I Bet You Can't Seduce Oh Sehun anymore and I'm really sorry for that :( So I'm not quite sure if I'll just take a break from writing this story or if I'll end this in the next chapter or maybe two chapters... What do you guys think?

Oh and THANK YOOUUUU!!! I can't believe I have more than 1000 subscribers!!! More than 1030 actually omg. You guys are the absolute best!! I love you all~

I love you guys ♥