Twenty-Five

''I Bet You Can't Seduce Oh Sehun''

“Hi Mom and Dad. Er… What are you doing here at this time?” Luhan asked uncomfortably. It had been at least one week since he had last seen his parents and they hadn’t even talk. They were basically never home; always at work or some kind of business party. They came home to sleep most days but they always got home so late and left so early that Luhan and Eunhee never saw them.

Luhan couldn’t say he hated his parents, but he didn’t quite like them that’s for sure.

The adults looked at him like he was talking nonsense, “What are you talking about ‘why are we here’, it is our house!” Luhan’s mom replied.

“Yeah.. but I mean, you’re never here until late at night usually?” Luhan didn’t like conversing with his parents and he just wanted to run in his room. It made him even more uncomfortable to know that Sehun was standing beside him and witnessing the scene.

Luhan’s father spoke, “We just decided to take a break tonight to relax, what’s so wrong with it?”

Before Luhan could reply – and he didn’t want to reply – his mother looked at him sternly. Oh no, Luhan thought, they’re already going to reprimand me for something.

“We saw that you’re not getting any better in English class. You will have to make the necessary efforts and get A’s in English! How many times have we told you? English is the language of business.”

Luhan sighed and nodded while muttering, “Yeah, yeah, I’ll make more efforts. We were just going to study in my room. See you later.” Luhan grabbed Sehun’s arm to drag him to his room but his father’s voice stopped them, “Wait.”

Luhan grew more and more uncomfortable with every second that passed. He watched as his parents’ eyes landed on Sehun and stared at him from head to toes. His parents hadn’t even realized Luhan wasn’t alone until now.

“Who is this friend?” Luhan’s father asked. “Why is it that you always bring boys to the house? Are you, by any chance, becoming gay ?” It was said calmly, but the way he said the word gay, with such poison in the word, was enough to know his opinion on homouals. Of course, Luhan’s father wasn’t just assuming this because of Sehun, it wasn’t the first time they were questioning Luhan’s uality and the latter was getting tired of this.

Luhan’s mother looked horrified, “I knew it wasn’t right to let him hang out with all his gay friends! I’m sure they transmitted him their homouality.”

Luhan wasn’t able to speak for a moment. And it wasn’t because he was embarrassed or scared; it was because he felt so utterly insulted and angry at his parents’ words, he wanted to kick them in the face. And that’s (almost) what he did. His words kicked them in the face.

“Yes I am gay! You see, Sehun here is my boyfriend. So we’ll just go upstairs in my room with the door closed so you’ll freak out about what we might be doing and we’ll disappear from your homophobic sight.” Luhan almost shouted and grabbed Sehun to bring him in his room, not stopping when his parents called after him. At least he was glad his sister was at their aunt’s house so she didn’t have to witness that.

When he finally entered his bedroom, he locked the door and let himself fall in a sitting position on the ground, closed his eyes, and finally breathed.

After he had finally calmed down, he opened his eyes and looked at Sehun who was sitting on his bed, staring at him. He gave him an apologetic smile, “Sorry.”

Sehun looked at him, “Sorry for what?”

“Sorry you were punched in the face for me. Sorry I’m probably the most annoying person on Earth. Sorry that you had to meet my parents. Sorry that I told them you were my boyfriend. I guess I was just so indignant by their words, I had to reply something; something that would punch them in the face and make them even angrier. But hey, I just came out to my parents!” Luhan exclaimed, almost laughing; he was already starting to regain his usual joy.

Sehun chuckled, “Yeah I guess that’s a great thing.”

Luhan smiled and got up, “Now, let’s take care of your injuries! Yongguk hit you hard in the stomach and that seems really painful.”

“Oh no, it’s nothing really.” Sehun denied.

But Luhan gave him the ‘I’m not that stupid’ look and it succeeded in stopping the denials. “Ok, I’ll admit it hurts a little…”

Luhan went to the bathroom in the hallway to get the first aid kit, and he did so in the ninja mode to make sure his parents wouldn’t know he was out of his room. He got back just as quickly and asked Sehun to sit on the side of the bed as he disinfected the cut he had on the left cheek. He tried to ignore the animal kingdom awakening in his stomach at the proximity between them, and he focused on not hurting Sehun more.

“Sehun, can I ask you a question?” The boy nodded so Luhan continued, “Why did you fight Yongguk?”

The younger looked at him like it was a stupid question, “Because that motherer was about to you!” He exclaimed, like it was totally obvious and let’s be honest, it was. But Luhan didn’t seem to understand anyway. Ugh that kid can be so dense sometimes-_-

“But, I mean, you could have just pushed him and we could have gotten away..?”

Sehun sighed, “Yeah but then he would’ve tried.. things again next time he would meet you. Now he’ll be more hesitant I think…” Luhan could see he had something to add so he let him the time to finish. The brunette looked embarrassed when he continued quietly, “I-I guess you just witnessed my protective side…”

Luhan really needed all of his self-control to refrain himself from fangirling right there. He wanted to run around the room flailing his arms everywhere because Sehun was protective of him and that meant he cared for him and oh my god his embarrassed expression was the cutest! But that would be quite a weird reaction so he stayed still and used his actor talent to reply with his thankful smile, “I’ll take it as a compliment that you feel protective of me! Thank you, really. You saved my life.”

Sehun smiled back and Luhan stopped breathing for a moment. He realized he also finished treating the wound on Sehun’s cheek and he blushed as he realized where the other was.

“Uhm.. Could you lift your shirt?” Luhan asked carefully and realized that he couldn’t do this. How was he supposed to treat a wound if that meant touching Sehun’s abs and seeing so much skin shown? The other day he saw an inch of skin and he had trouble breathing for god’s sake!

Sehun raised an eyebrow at him questioningly.

“I mean, I need to treat your injury…” Luhan said embarrassed, feeling his cheeks heating up.

Sehun nodded and. he. ing. took off. his. shirt. completely. Luhan could clearly see all the muscles built with the many years of dancing, and the y sculpted abs. Luhan was ready to die of feels. How could he act as if everything was totally normal? He couldn’t breathe normally and he was feeling weird things inside and his heartbeat increased dangerously and oh god.

“You’re treating my injury or you keep on staring at my abs?” Sehun asked playfully and oh my god Luhan was already in a crisis, there was no need for Playful Sehun to appear and worsen his feelings right now.

Luhan shook his head to push the thoughts away in his mind and took what he needed in the first aid kit. “I wasn’t staring…” he muttered and Sehun chuckled.

“Of course you weren’t!”

Luhan glared at him, “I don’t see why I would stare at your abs, I mean, I have my own to stare at when I want!” That seemed to shut Sehun up and Luhan was quite proud. He liked to think that perhaps Sehun was imagining him shirtless right now and liking the idea of it.

 Then he turned to Sehun’s torso and disinfected the injury. He felt an electric current coursing through his veins as his hands touched the skin, and he could hear Sehun draw in a breath. He smirked and the younger boy saw it.

“Your hands are just cold…” He explained and Luhan realized it was a good explanation, but he decided to keep on thinking it was the effect he had on the other man.

After a few moments, Luhan had finished his job and he could finally (or too soon?) withdraw his hands from the sinfully sculpted abs. He smiled proudly at his job.

“Tadah! It’s done.” The older said. “Your cheek is bruised but it’s nothing too bad and it will fade quickly. However, your stomach wound is a bit worse and deeper, so I put a bandage on it but you will have to change the bandage everyday until it heals. If you need help, just call me.” Luhan explained with a smile and Sehun nodded and showed a little, grateful smile.

They stayed a while in silence, neither of them feeling the need to talk. They just sat on Luhan’s bed and enjoyed each other’s company. Unfortunately, the silence was broken by the unmelodious sound of Sehun’s stomach grumbling. Luhan laughed at the younger’s embarrassed face.

“I think you should go home now. I wouldn’t mind cooking you some dinner but I’d rather not spend too much time in the same room as my parents…”

Sehun nodded slowly, “Okay… But what will you eat?”

“Oh, I’m not very hungry so I don’t mind skipping a meal. I ate lunch late today anyway.” Luhan lied and smiled comfortingly at the boy, as if saying ‘Don’t worry for me’. Sehun seemed to believe him and he stood up, ready to walk out the door, so of course, Luhan stood up too.

Sehun looked at him with an eyebrow raised, “What are you doing? You shouldn’t come downstairs, your parents must be angry at you.”

Luhan chuckled, though it didn’t sound quite joyful, “Yeah, and I don’t mind pissing them off even more! I probably won’t see them for weeks after that anyway.”

Sehun seemed to have many questions to ask at that, but he chose to stay silent and went back to the door. The two guys left the room silently and Luhan took a deep breath before walking down the stairs. His parents’ eyes were immediately on him as soon as he walked on the kitchen floor (one had to walk through the kitchen to get to the door.)

Their disgusted glares were being ignored as both men kept on walking casually, as if no one was there but them. “Are you done ignoring us like a kid, Luhan?” The latter cringed as he noted the lot less of respect than usual his parents were showing him, but he didn’t show anything – that would make them too happy.

“I hope you had fun in your room with your boyfriend.” It sounded as if all the venom in the world had been put in the word boyfriend and Luhan was starting to seriously consider punching his dad. But once again, he didn’t show it.

They were finally at the door and Luhan had his hands clenched into fists. He watched as Sehun put his shoes on and when the younger man put his hand on the doorknob, Luhan’s mother whispered “Faggots.”

Oh no. That was the last ing straw. Luhan had absolutely no idea how Sehun could keep a pokerface in all situations because it wasn’t even two minutes he was in his parents’ presence and he already had enough. He was utterly insulted at how ignorant(? Stupid? Judgmental? Disrespectful? He wasn’t quite sure which term to employ) his parents were.

His body decided to ‘talk back’ to his parents. He was so ing pissed, he had to make sure they were as mad as him. So he took Sehun’s wrists and turned his body around so he was facing him once more. “Have a good night, babe.” Luhan said and leaned in to kiss the younger boy. And let me tell you, it wasn’t just a lips-touching-lips-awkwardly like in K-dramas or in a game of pepero. Oh no, this was a real kiss. With lips molding together and moving in synch. With the anger in Luhan making the kiss more passionate, and the latter tilted his head to deepen the kiss. He was glad when he realized Sehun was kissing back. At least he guessed he could call ‘being glad’ the fact that his heart was beating so fast it might explode and the feeling of shivers running through his whole body.

A lot too soon, he realized he had to let go because Sehun would question him for kissing for so long. With a mental sigh, Luhan took a step back with his eyes on the ground, and he didn’t look up until the other teenager was out of the house and the door was shut.

Then he took a deep breath because he seriously couldn’t control his breathing right now. He told himself it was only because he was nervous to be confronted by his parents, but he wouldn’t even convince the densest person on Earth; he couldn’t breathe because he just had his first real kiss with Oh Sehun, aka the most perfect human being on the planet who also happens to be his crush. Luhan was pretty sure he wouldn’t even have the power to be angry at his parents now, all negative emotions having left his body.

The young man finally lifted his gaze to meet his parents’ and smirked at them. He waited for them to speak first because he knew they would and he didn’t have anything to say anyway.

“How ing dare you kiss another male, and on top of that in front of us? You’re such a little !” His father’s angry voice was trying to stab Luhan but the boy couldn’t be affected by the words; it was as if the euphoria from the kiss had him dodging all the attacks. He just wanted to go in his room to throw himself on his bed and fangirl, but he knew he couldn’t do that before his parents had launched their venom-filled words on him.

“We didn’t raise you like that! How could you decide on such a wrong lifestyle? Men are made for women, not for other men. This is just against nature.” Luhan’s mother’s usually soft voice was hard and mean this time and Luhan was hoping the joyful emotion filling him wouldn’t disappear soon because he knew he wouldn’t be able to hear his parents’ words usually.

“You better break up and make better life choices - better relationship choices – or you won’t have a house anymore to live in.” Was his father’s closing words and Luhan was only relieved he could see the way out of this conversation. He almost ran to his bedroom and locked the door, then proceeded to blast some music on to make sure he wouldn’t hear his parents, wouldn’t be reminded of the conversation.

He then jumped on his bed and put his face in his pillow to quiet the squeals and screams he let out. He could finally bask in the realization: he just kissed Oh Sehun!!! Luhan jumped on his bed, laughing in overwhelming joy and then started dancing to the sound of the music. He ran in circles in his not-so-spacious room and flailed his arms around because he finally could, hell yeah! He threw himself on the floor and rolled around and even hit his head on the side of his bed – but the last part wasn’t intentional…

He had kissed Sehun and Sehun had kissed him back.

Ok sure, it wasn’t the most romantic first kiss (or second, but the pepero one didn’t look the slightest like a kiss now that Luhan could compare with a real one), and okay yeah his parents were there and thought Sehun was his boyfriend so the latter couldn’t have pushed him back but still! Sehun didn’t have to kiss him back, his parents wouldn’t have noticed anyway. So Luhan thought it was perfectly fine to celebrate!

After at least 5 minutes of fangirling, Luhan sat on his bed and realized he had an assignment due the next morning and it was an important note. So with a sigh, but not losing his elation, he turned his laptop on and started researching and typing about World War II. It was going to be a long night, he thought, since he didn’t eat anything and his stomach was grumbling his frustration. He ignored it though, because right now the important was that ing assignment he had forgotten and hadn’t even started. Writing 700 words about a subject he didn’t have any information on yet was not a good idea to start at 7pm. And it was an even worse idea when you were lazy like Luhan. He kept on being distracted by little things and had to remind himself to focus every two minutes. Everything seemed distracting and Luhan suspected it was the effect of his empty stomach since he usually wasn’t that bad.

After a few minutes, the sound of his phone buzzing could be heard and he immediately looked for it, eager to have his attention brought to something else again. As he looked at the screen, he saw a message he surely didn’t expect.

Text message from: Sehunie~

“Go to the door at the back of your house~”

 

Luhan stared at the screen incredulously. Why would he go at the backdoor? He had no idea but since it was Sehun who made the request, he decided to go anyway. At the end of the hallway upstairs, there was a door that led to a really small balcony and stairs were attached to it and went to the ground. Luhan had always thought it was weird and pretty useless (though it would be good if he wanted to sneak out of the house at night, since his parents were never there and wouldn’t care, he had never got the chance to try something like that). But his mother had told him it was necessary if there was an emergency like a fire or something. The door was rarely used and Luhan was even surprised Sehun knew about it. He finally arrived in front of the door and opened it curiously.

There, on the balcony, stood Sehun, with one arm behind his back and one hand on his nape shyly. Luhan was surprised and didn’t quite know how to react; they had just kissed half an hour ago and it was too soon to talk about it now, Luhan needed the night to think it over in his head and decide what to say, this was too quick. So he decided he would act as if nothing had happened and take care of the situation only tomorrow.

“What are you doing here?” Luhan asked, quietly enough to make sure his parents didn’t hear them.

Sehun then showed the hand that was hidden behind his back and it was holding a pot of food, what Luhan could guess was bibimbap.

“I brought you dinner.” Sehun simply stated, as if he wasn’t making Luhan’s feelings go crazy. This guy was probably the sweetest man the older had ever met. What other person would have done that? No one. No one Luhan knew anyway.

“But I.. I told you I wasn’t hungry.” Luhan argued weakly. At that Sehun chuckled and Luhan smiled at his favorite sound.

“You do realize you’re an awful liar, right? I was eating lunch with you and your friends today, I knew you didn’t eat lunch later than usual.” Sehun said and Luhan wanted to hit his head on the wall at his own stupidity.

“Ugh, and here I was thinking you believed me… I really am bad at lying, uh?” A small smile appeared on the younger’s lips.

“Yes. And even though I need to say I was quite offended you would just lie to me like that, I decided you were so pitiful I had to make you something to eat!” he said dramatically and Luhan hit his shoulder playfully.

Sehun smiled even more but his voice was more serious, “No but seriously, you must have had a hard time with your parents when I left and you can’t just skip meals like that, you need to take care of yourself! So my mom and I cooked you bibimbap, I hope it’s good.” He handed me the pot and the older smiled widely, feeling happiness overwhelm him at how adorable Sehun was.

“You know, that’s the sweetest thing someone’s ever done for me.”

This time, he was sure Sehun blushed.

 

----------------------------------------

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!  (^o^)

More was planned for this chapter but since it was longer than I thought, I decided the rest would go in the next chapter :p

Hope you enjoy! Leave me lovely comments~

Oh! And I officially have 200 pages on my Word document titled "I Bet You Can't Seduce Oh Sehun" !! :D