Twenty-Nine

''I Bet You Can't Seduce Oh Sehun''

Luhan’s conscience gradually came back to him as he woke up. He tried to turn around to be more comfortable… when he realized he couldn’t. It’s not that he didn’t find the strength to turn around or something, but he was physically incapable of turning around. And you want to know why? Because Sehun’s left arm was thrown over his torso while his left leg was thrown over Luhan’s legs. The latter blushed as he realized that Sehun was almost hugging him in his sleep. Bless Sehun and his messy sleeper habits, Luhan thought with a smile. Since he couldn’t really do anything else, he looked around the room a little then proceeded to do his new favorite hobby, aka admiring his crush’s face.

Time passed and it seems like he fell asleep because movements beside him woke him up a few moment later. He opened his eyes to see Sehun’s brown orbs staring back at him. He closed his eyes again.

“Good morning!” Sehun exclaimed and Luhan winced at his voice, which was a bit too awake for Luhan.

“’Morning. Have you been staring at me for a while? Because that’s quite embarrassing when I look like trash in the morning.” Luhan said, feeling self-conscious. That was quite unfair since he stared at Sehun for a long time but that was only a little detail the other boy didn’t have to know.

“Gosh, Luhan, you don’t look like trash! And no, I haven’t been staring at you for a long time, that would be a bit creepy.” Oops, it’s definitely a great thing Sehun doesn’t know about Luhan’s newest hobby.

And Luhan definitely didn’t feel butterflies in his tummy only because Sehun said he didn’t look like trash. Nope, not at all. “It’s easy to say I don’t look like trash… You look like a freaking model when you just woke up, how do you do that?”

Sehun chuckled and smirked, “Why, thank you.” and Luhan’s eyes widened extremely. That was not supposed to be said out loud. Not at all. , how did Luhan always do that? Embarrassing himself in front of Sehun every single day!

Sehun looked at him, amused, “You know it’s kinda weird that the first time you ever said you liked my looks was probably the day before yesterday in the game of Truth or Dare and you’re already complimenting me again. I feel touched.” He mockingly acted as if he was wiping a tear from his eyes and Luhan pouted but hit him.

“Stop it, I am not awake yet okay, it’s inconsiderate to tease me at this time.”

Sehun chuckled, “Oh yeah? And who woke me up at 3.30am last night? Okay that wasn’t to tease me but still.”

 “Yeah but I don’t have my contacts yet so my vision is not great, I might as well find you ugly when I put my contacts on.” Luhan tried to defend himself again, though his arguments were clearly weak.

“… You don’t wear contacts.” Sehun said, holding in a laugh.

“UGH.” Luhan hid his face in a pillow with a grunt. “Okay. I admit defeat, you are very, very good looking, Oh Sehun! Happy now?”

The younger smirked, “Yes, very happy.”

Luhan rolled his eyes. “What time is it?”

Sehun checked his cellphone, “Noon. Oh ! It’s noon already! I work at 1pm!” He replied with a panicked expression and got up to quickly search for clothes in his closet. He picked a random pair of jeans and a random t-shirt (he would have to wear the café uniform anyway) and he quickly took off his shirt.

Luhan’s eyes widened, “Woah! I’m right here!” Still he kept on staring intently at Sehun’s chest (Luhan you naughty boy!). Sehun rolled his eyes, “Come on, Luhan, we’re both guys I don’t care.”

And then Sehun put his new t-shirt on and proceeded to take off his pants. Luhan’s eyes widened even more – if it was possible – as he saw the milky white thighs. Sehun. Had. The. Best. Thighs. Ever. Like seriously, it was no joke. It was complementing quite well his perfect . Luhan told himself a million times to close his eyes or hide his face in a pillow but his eyes didn’t want to go anywhere they couldn’t see Sehun. So he kept on staring, with cheeks tinted red, until Sehun was fully dressed and looking at him.

“Are you going to keep on staring at me like that or you will actually get dressed and come to eat downstairs?” he asked with an amused smile and Luhan hurriedly got out of bed and took his clothes before locking himself in the bathroom to change.

 

When the boys were eating their delicious lunch, Sehun’s mother sat with them and spoke. “Uhm, Luhan? I just wanted to tell you that I had a surprising visit this morning… Your parents.” Luhan’s and Sehun’s eyes widened at that.

“What did they want?”

Mrs. Oh looked calm, but the kind of calm that is there only to hide the anger felt, “Oh, they just wanted to tell me that my son was a mistake of nature and had a very bad influence on their own son. They also said that I should do everything for you two to break up because it would be the best for both of you. And the worst was that they actually believed every word that came from their mouth. They thought this was a friendly visit.”

Luhan kept his head hung low the whole time, not daring to look at either Sehun or his mom. He was able to handle being yelled at or insulted by his parents and he even did make everything to piss them off more. It was his parents anyway, he was used to their treatment and their close minds. But he certainly never wanted to involve anyone in this nor did he want to cause trouble to his crush and his mother. “I’m sorry.” He muttered quietly.

Sehun and his mother looked at him in curiosity, “What are you even sorry for, sweetie? None of this is your fault! Actually, I am the one sorry; I’m sorry you have such awful parents, Luhan.” Her voice had remarkably softened as she smiled at Luhan. It was a warm, motherly smile and the thought crossed Luhan’s mind that this was the first time a smile like this was directed at him. And it felt great, awesome even.

Only then Sehun decided to speak, “But what did you tell them?”

Mrs. Oh smiled, “I told them they should act like parents before telling another parent what to tell her kid. And that by acting like parents I meant caring about their child’s happiness before thinking of reputation. Oh and I think the last thing I told them was that our children could kiss all they want and if it wasn’t tolerated in their house it would be in mine. And I slammed the door shut in their face. If you had seen their expression though, priceless!” Sehun’s mother was almost laughing. But the two teenagers had suddenly turned shy when she mentioned kissing, it was almost funny.

“Oh and guys, I don’t mean to pry in your private life or anything but… I didn’t know you were officially a couple? I mean, I did notice some kind of feelings going on between the two of you but-“

“No no no! We are not! This is a misunderstanding!” Luhan exclaimed before she could finish. What did she mean, she noticed feeling between them? “I told my parents Sehun and I were dating just to piss them off even more and to come out to them more dramatically!”

“And I guess that’s also why you guys kissed?”

“No! I mean, yes! They were saying all kinds of inhuman things at me – or us, I don’t really know – and insults and I couldn’t let them do that just like that! So yeah, I kinda kissed Sehun just to piss them off.”

Sehun’s mom nodded but seemed a bit disappointed. She sighed, “That’s sad I was super happy for you two but… I guess I’ll have to wait even more until my little baby finally dates someone.” She says that with an exaggerated sigh and Sehun rolled his eyes.

“Stop it, mom, you’re embarrassing me!”

His mom just grinned, “That was exactly my intention! Well what I said was true though, you guys would look so cute as a couple!”

Luhan blushed and Sehun told her to stop again, before standing up and putting his dishes in the sink. “Now I’m gonna go to work! Luhan, you can do whatever you like. You can stay here or go somewhere or come to work with me if you’re super bored.”

Luhan thought about it for a while. He couldn’t go home because the floors were being changed or repaired – he wasn’t quite sure -; staying at Sehun’s house alone would be boring; and he didn’t have anywhere to go anyway. “I’ll go to the café with you! I might not stay the whole time though, but I will at least keep you company for a while.” He smiled and Sehun nodded and smiled back a tiny little smile.

“Then let’s go right now or I’m gonna be late!”

They waved goodbye to Sehun’s mother and walked to the nearest coffee shop: Sehun’s workplace.

 

Luhan and Sehun entered the almost empty café together and Luhan went to sit at the counter while Sehun went to change in his work uniform at the employees' room. The Chinese guy observed his surroundings while waiting. The green and blue walls gave a relaxed and friendly atmosphere but the cafe was still a bit boring to Luhan. The counter was a nice place, with its cute little decorations but the tables and chairs were boring. But it wasn't that bad since Sehun was working there and that was not boring at all. When Sehun came back from the room at the back of the cafe, he started to wipe the tables and Luhan just watched him work with a smile.

After a few minutes, the tables were cleaned so he went behind the counter and looked at Luhan.

"Do you want to order something?" He asked with a tiny smile. Luhan was almost getting used to Sehun not hiding his expressions in front of him. Almost. (Just kidding, he's actually fangirling every time it happens.)

"Hmm... I'll take a latte!"

Sehun nodded and turned towards the machines to prepare his order. During this time Luhan enjoyed the view of Sehun's in the uniform pants. (What? He's obsessed with his crush's and proud of it ok, don't judge him!) Then he turned around and gave Luhan his latte... which was decorated in the shape of a deer! The older looked up at Sehun, at first excitingly, then curiously. "Woah you can make latte art, that's so cool! I've always wanted to learn how to do that. But... Why a deer?"

Sehun smiled, "You remind me of a deer." Luhan's eyes widened at that. "You see, right now you look like a deer in front of headlights."

Luhan blushed and Sehun chuckled at him.

Then he started cleaning the counter and Luhan had an idea. "Hey! We should ask each other random questions! And the other has to reply with the truth! But he's not actually forced to, we can pass the question but yeah, it's boring if we don't reply. What do you think?"

Sehun stopped wiping and seemed to think about it, "Where did you get that idea?"

"Well you never ta- no that's not right, I mean you rarely talk so it would be nice to know a bit more about you!" Luhan smiled. "Okay this might seem like a weird idea but I'm sure it'll be fun!"

To the older's joy, Sehun nodded, "Okay, why not."

Luhan smiled excitingly, "Ok I start! So... What's your favorite color?" Most boring question ever but as long as it's about Sehun, Luhan doesn't get bored.

"Green. What's yours?"

"Blue! Oh~ just like the colors of the cafe: Blue and green!" Luhan was already starting to enjoy the place's design a bit more.

"Now, what should I ask next?" Luhan seemed to think about it for a while. "Are you happy that you moved in with your mom?"

Sehun smiled, a small smile but a smile nonetheless. "Yes, I am." He paused, "Are you happy that I moved in with my mom?"

Luhan chuckled, "You can't just always ask the same questions I ask you!"

The younger shrugged, "I thought we could ask anything. You still have to reply to my question though."

Luhan rolled his eyes, "Yes, I am really happy you moved in with your mom."

Before Luhan had the time to ask his next question, the door of the cafe swung open and in came Kyungsoo in a hurry. "I'm here! Sorry, I know I'm a bit late." He exclaimed and Luhan chuckled and raised an eyebrow (just kidding he doesn't have enough eyebrows skills to do that: he raised both eyebrows) because his friend was never late.

"Oh hey Luhan! What are you doing here? Oh distracting the employees I see." Sehun chuckled quietly and waved at Kyungsoo with his (not so) usual (anymore) pokerface, while Luhan pouted.

"So what if I'm distracting the employee when I'm the only customer?"

"Good point." Kyungsoo replied with a smile. Then he went to the back of the cafe while still talking to Luhan, "Oh and I see your hickey is still painfully obvious."

Sehun smirked as he continued wiping the counter and Luhan glared at him before turning to the door of the employees' room - where Kyungsoo just disappeared - "Stop teasing me when I can clearly see that you went at Kai's place before coming to work! Look at your own neck, Soo!" Luhan replied and pouted. But his pout was quickly replaced by a victorious smirk when he heard his friend gasp in the other room, probably seeing himself in a mirror.

"Now, you wipe that smirk off your face and I ask you another question!" Sehun chuckled and didn't comply to Luhan, but waited for the next question. "What is the thing - or one of the things if you can't choose only one - which you like the most in this world?"

Sehun didn't even have to think before he replied, "Dance! But its only one of the things though. Now... What's your favorite bubble tea flavor?"

Both guys turned their head as they saw Kyungsoo get out of the backroom. At first Luhan thought it was weird to have a nice conversation with Sehun and learn more about him with someone else in the same room, since the younger would clearly be a lot more shy and less talkative. But he noticed that Kyungsoo had earbuds in his ears, listening to music, and as Luhan knows, Kyungsoo likes to listen to music loudly, so he was sure his friend couldn't hear them. He also suspected Kyungsoo had decided to listen to music in order to let Luhan and Sehun have their own little moment. The guy was cleaning the floor and paying no attention to the two friends at the counter.

"My favorite bubble tea flavor... Coconut! It's delicious! I just love coconut actually, like coconut pie is a gift from heaven."

Sehun nodded and waited for the next question as a customer entered the cafe.

Luhan waited that the customer was served and sitting at a table to ask his question. "Why did you change school? Only to live with your mom or there was a reason?"

Sehun seemed uneasy at the question, "Pass."

Hmm, Luhan thought, interesting how he doesn't want to talk about it.

"Okay then, what is one of your least favorite things in the world aka the worst things ever?"

"Thunderstorms! And Horror movies!" Luhan chuckled at how quick the other boy was to reply. "What do you want to do as a career?"

This time it was Luhan's turn to be a bit uneasy. What was he supposed to reply? What he wanted to be or what he was most likely to become - what his parents wanted him to be? "Uhm... Pass."

Sehun raised an eyebrow at him, clearly not understanding how future career was a touchy subject. "You don't want to become a stripper or something, do you?"

Luhan laughed, "No, that's not what I meant! I know you're disappointed - you probably already planned to come see me dance, didn't you?" Luhan teased and Sehun shook his head in defeat.

"You got me, that was exactly my plan! Ugh I guess I'll have to find another stripper then!" he playfully replied back and Luhan laughed wholeheartedly. Who else had the chance to know this side of Sehun? No one he knew of and that made him feel quite proud and happy.

They both smiled at each other before Sehun changed into his pokerface to serve the new customer. Then the customer went to sit at a table and the younger's attention was back to Luhan. "What is... the country you would like to visit the most?"

"Good question." Luhan replied as he thought about it. "I would say Hawaii? Or maybe more Tahiti! Yeah the landscapes are sooooo beautiful there."

Luhan smirked as he thought about what to ask next, "Am I... a good kisser?"

Sehun's eyes widened in surprise at the question and Luhan laughed.

"Pass."

"Ah come on, Sehun! You're my only kiss it's not like I can ask someone else!" Luhan made his best irresistible puppy dog face and Sehun had no choice but to give in.

"Ugh. Yes you are." Luhan smiled brightly and made a victory dance in his mind until... "How many times a day do you look at my ?" He choked.

"What?! What kind of question is that?" He exclaimed which earned him a few glances from the customers.

Sehun smirked, "If you can ask what you want, I can ask too, can't I? So, how many times?"

"It's not like I actually count them!" Luhan exclaimed, refusing to give an answer - he didn't know the answer anyway - but not realizing his mistake.

"Oh so it's actually often enough that you would have to count how many times a day? Wow I didn't know you liked my that much." Sehun smirked victoriously and Luhan's eyes widened as he hid his face in his hands.

"Ugh I hate you."

"Naaah I know you love me!" Sehun teased and this was doing weird things to Luhan's insides and he was definitely thinking that his heart was going to explode at how fast it was beating.

“Neeeeeeeext question! What do you like the most about me? And I know I am freaking fabulous but you cannot say everything.” Luhan said with a dramatic hair flip, using his confidence to hide his embarrassment.

Sehun chuckled but seemed to really think about it. “About your personality or your looks?”

Oh, Luhan didn’t even think about that, “Whichever you want to reply.”
“Okay… That’s actually a tough question because I’ve never thought about it. I would say what I like the most about your personality is how you can be super confident and super shy at the same time. That’s cute.”

Luhan blushed but waited for the next question.

Sehun seemed to ponder for a while over if he should ask his question or not and that made Luhan quite nervous.

“Okay… Do you, by any chance, remember anything of the party that you might have forgotten to tell me about?”

Luhan stopped breathing. What? Why did Sehun ask something like that? He obviously wanted to talk about it because even if Luhan didn’t remember anything, it’s clear that Luhan would harass Sehun until he told him about the kiss. But there were people near them, Luhan didn’t want to discuss the kiss here! Actually no, a quick glance around the room made him realize that actually there were no customers. And Kyungsoo was nowhere in his sight, probably working at the back of the café. Hmm Sehun probably chose this moment because of that.

“Why, is there anything you haven’t told me about?” Luhan decided to avoid the question by asking another one.

“It’s my turn asking, you can ask your question after.” Sehun said, almost defiantly.

Luhan took a deep breath before looking at Sehun. “Yes, I remember something of the party we haven’t discussed.”

Sehun looked at him, “Oh yeah? And what is it?”
Luhan smirked, “Nope, my turn to ask! What is it that we haven’t discussed and you were wondering if I remembered?” Luhan asked and loved how it was now Sehun’s turn to reply, the pressure not on him anymore.

Sehun didn’t seem to enjoy it though, as he glared at Luhan. When he spoke though, he turned all shy and that was the cutest thing ever, “Oh uhm I was just… uhm talking about you know… thattimewhenyoukissedmeattheendofthenight.” He said the last part super quickly and Luhan chuckled when he lowered his head, embarrassed.

“Okay” was all Luhan replied, “Next question.”

Sehun looked up at him, “Why did you kiss me?”

Luhan grinned, “Pass.”

The younger boy pouted and Luhan’s eyes were suddenly attracted to his pink lips because damn they were kissable! “That’s not fair! I have the right to know!”

“Well ask something else!” Ugh why did they have to talk about kisses, now Luhan had to refrain himself from jumping over the counter and leaning in to feel Sehun’s lips against his. His desire to do so was overwhelming.

Luhan’s staring eyes saw Sehun’s lips move to form words, “Okay then, do you like kissing me?”

It was funny how Sehun was asking questions in attempts to embarrass Luhan or something when Luhan wasn’t shy at all. He was in his confident mode, and he was only greatly amused by the questions.

“Hell yeah I do.” Okay maybe he would regret it later when his shy side comes back, but right now he couldn’t care less about that. Sehun’s surprised expression – the way his lips formed an ‘o’ shape - was hilarious to Luhan. “Do you like it when I kiss you?” he asked with a smirk.

Sehun’s eyes widened, not expecting the question, and Luhan absolutely loved to watch his crush embarrassed at his blunt questions. “Uhm, yeah I do.” the way his lips moved. Luhan wanted to kiss him so desperately.

Although Luhan kept his smirk on, mentally he was screaming and squealing and fangirling because Sehun likes it when he kisses him. He just had to say it earlier, Luhan would kiss him!

“Your turn to ask!” Luhan reminded Sehun, as if he was perfectly calm – which he wasn’t at all.

“What would you do if I said I wanted to kiss you?” Luhan was taken aback, why was Sehun turning confident all of a sudden? He was supposed to be shy, it was Luhan who was confident!

“Are you sure that’s your question?” Luhan asked, warningly.

Sehun nodded, “Positive.” it, his lips are too attractive, it’s like they’re screaming for Luhan’s to get closer.

Luhan smirked, “Okay then.” He grabbed Sehun’s tie (he always thought it was weird they had a tie as part of their uniform but now he found it quite nice) and pulled the other guy toward him over the counter and connected their lips together. Sehun seemed surprised at first (tsk, he should have expected it!) but quickly kissed back. Luhan wanted more skinship between them and cursed the counter for separating their bodies. He still kept one hand holding Sehun’s tie and the other was tied in the guy’s brown hair, while the younger had a hand resting on the back of his neck, and pulling him softly toward himself in an attempt to bring their bodies closer. The kiss was passionate, almost desperate as both guys strongly waited for it, wanted it. Usually Sehun would have been nervous as to what if someone enters the coffee shop right now? But right now he really couldn’t care less. It felt like both guys were in their own little world, cut from reality and only aware of the other’s touch, taste, scent. Everything. Every one of Luhan’s senses were filled with Sehun and Sehun only. And he loved every second of it. He thought he could probably keep on kissing his crush forever, as it was the best feeling he had ever felt. He’s definitely getting addicted to Sehun’s kisses.

The doorbell tinkled and sadly brought the two teenagers back to planet Earth. They quickly stepped away from each other and looked at the door with wide eyes (Luhan really looked like a deer in front of headlights). Zitao came in the café with a smirk on his face, “Hi Luhan, hi Sehun! I’m sorry to interrupt you but I’d like an iced cappuccino please.”

Luhan glared at the newcomer who just kept on smirking, and he hid his face in his arms which were resting on the counter. He was aware of how flushed his face was and he was totally embarrassed. His confidence was slowly fading away and he didn’t want that; he liked his confidence! Being shy was embarrassing.

He could hear Tao’s coffee being slid on the counter and being taken, then the guy’s footsteps going towards the door and his voice, “Thanks! And I’m sorry for interrupting you… Keep on going as if I never entered.” Although Luhan didn’t see anything, he was sure the guy had winked before exiting the little shop.

As the bell of the door tingled and the door itself closed shut, silence engulfed the two teenage boys. Now what was Luhan supposed to do? Perhaps he could stay like that, with his face hidden for the rest of the day? Week? Life? Okay maybe not. He knew he should lift his face and say something but he didn’t know what! And it was embarrassing! Why did his confidence run away from him? That was mean, now he was left all shy. At least he could try to be confident? Like, act as if his confidence didn’t leave him! Yes, great idea.

So he lifted his head and smirked at Sehun – whose cheeks were also tinted with pink – “Yup, that’s exactly what I would do if you said you wanted to kiss me.” His tone was confident, but it did nothing to hide the blush on his cheeks.

 Sehun smirked, “Well that’s good to know. Your turn to ask.”

Luhan couldn’t freaking keep calm and he surely couldn’t keep on looking confident. It was a good try but acting confident when his shy side was present was anything but easy.

“I-I… uhm sorry I just have to go to the bathroom, I’ll be back.” And with a swift motion, he got up and disappeared in the public bathroom of the café. He knew no other customer were there because no one entered the coffee shop and so he could let all of his feels out without being judged.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Oh my god! Oh my god. I just freaking kissed Oh Sehun again what the hell is wrong with me?! And he kissed me back! And he’s actually the one who asked for this. What the hell just happened?!” Luhan stared at himself in the mirror and opened the faucet to splash a bit of water in his face. “Oh my god.” Another splash of water. “We kissed. Again.” Another splash. “What am I supposed to do now?” Another splash.

“Well I think confessing would be a good idea.” A voice suddenly said and Luhan jumped six feet in the air (almost). He turned around in panic, to see his doe-eyed friend standing in a toilet stall with his mop, staring at him.

“YOU FREAKING SCARED ME, DO KYUNGSOO, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE?!” Luhan exclaimed.

He knew there weren’t any customer in the bathroom but damn he didn’t think Kyungsoo could be there! (The thought that this was quite unfair on the poor boy to be cleaning the bathroom while his coworker wasn’t doing anything productive beside kissing Luhan also crossed his mind.)

His friend laughed at him, “Uhm sorry but this is my workplace and I’m paid for being here. But let’s talk about what really matters here: You kissed Sehun?!”

Luhan blushed again (damn his cheeks can’t even get to a normal color for more than a minute!), “Well, uh yeah, kinda. But he freaking asked for it okay! He exactly said ‘What would you do if I said I wanted to kiss you?’, I just answered his damned question! But I can’t look at him anymore, Soo, what am I gonna do?”

His friend patted his shoulder comfortingly, “Well if I was you I wouldn’t worry that much about that. Because I don’t know how Oh Sehun feels about you, but there’s definitely something. Well he clearly enjoys kissing you at least! You are not the only one who has to explain yourself, Lu, he did just as much as you.”

Luhan wanted to believe his friend’s words, he knew they had to be true; but he just couldn’t believe Sehun might have feelings for him: it seemed too unreal and Luhan didn’t want to have false hopes.

“Okay but… The thing is I also kissed him at the dance and he didn’t ask for it – except if you consider that being perfect and looking like a god and being the sweetest guy ever is asking for it – so I was the one who kissed him first. But… Even if I wasn’t, I still have to go out there and see him and say something to him but I’m too embarrassed for that! And I can’t confess here!”

Kyungsoo nodded, “Okay I get what you mean… And congratulations for your manliness and kissing him! I can’t help you that much since I don’t have shyness problems like you seem to have right now but my only advice is that you should get out of that bathroom and keep him company like you did before. And just be yourself. If you’re too embarrassed to speak, then don’t! And if you’re suddenly confident, ! Or even confess to him! Just do whatever you want without forcing yourself, okay? But also remember you have to confess as soon as you can!”

This sounded like a great plan. Luhan nodded and smiled at his friend. He gave him a hug as he thanked him, then took one last look at himself in the mirror before going back to the counter. Sehun was currently serving a customer so he just sat on his bench with a smile, watching his crush work.

When the younger had served the customer, his attention was now directed on Luhan again. Luhan smiled at him warmly; a blush was still visible on his cheeks but he was just happy right now and didn’t find the need to say anything. Sehun seemed surprised when he noticed Luhan’s quietness but he seemed content too, and they just smiled at each other everytime their eyes met.

At one point during the few hours that were left for Sehun to work in in the café, Luhan decided to go for a walk to clear his mind. That is also when he decided he didn’t have any other choice but to confess to his crush tonight, for he thought this was developing in something more than a crush and he was doing an awful job at hiding it anyway. Everything would be easier if Sehun knew of his feelings. Well that’s what he repeated himself anyway, hoping he would end up believing it.

But that wasn’t what mattered anyway, what really mattered were Sehun’s feelings. Luhan thought really hard to all the times he spent with the guy, all the little details of his personality and emotions he had come to know and tried to put himself in Oh Sehun’s shoes. First, did the other guy like him back? Probably, was the conclusion Luhan went to. And it wasn’t because ‘he was Luhan and nobody could resist him, of course Sehun would like him back’. It was because Sehun trusted him, a little at least, and made him special because he acted differently with him than he did with other people; it was because he enjoyed kissing Luhan and he kissed back with fervor that Luhan was sure there had been feelings involved. But even if Sehun liked Luhan, would he go out with him? That was the real question and Luhan had to ponder over it for a long time. Sehun didn’t trust people easily at all, but he trusted Luhan; not entirely of course, Luhan knew trust was slow to develop. So did he trust Luhan enough to have a relationship with him? Probably not, Luhan decided with a sad frown. In the younger’s mind, it was probably too early to be in a relationship. Because relationships means trust and trust means becoming vulnerable to someone and Sehun was clearly afraid of that. Of course, Luhan didn’t know much about his past nor the reason he wouldn’t give his trust but to him it was obvious that the guy was afraid of being hurt. And that probably made him afraid of relationships. Luhan would have to earn more of his trust before something can happen but strangely it was alright with him. As long as it works out in the end.

Wow Luhan knew a lot more about Sehun than he thought he did. He should take those walks more often, he discovers so many new things by just thinking and making links in his head.

So he went back to the café with a clear mind and a smile on his face and after a while, it was time to close the coffee shop, so Sehun and Luhan waved goodbye to Kyungsoo – it was his task to close – and walked to Sehun’s house.

After they filled their stomachs with delicious homemade food and Sehun’s mother told them Luhan couldn’t go sleep at his house yet, Luhan was standing in Sehun’s room, looking out of the window and a smile appeared on his face as he thought about something.

He turned to Sehun who was sitting on his bed, “There’s a place I want to show you someday. If I had a car I would bring you there tonight but… I don’t have one.” Luhan said, out of the blue and chuckled a little.

Sehun smiled warmly at him then stood up, “Wait a minute, I’ll be back.” And he disappeared out of the room.

Luhan had no idea what he was doing, but just shrugged and continued looking at the night sky through the window. He always loved watching the sky, but the city lights were hiding the real night lights – the stars – and that made him sad.

He heard footsteps and saw Sehun come back in the room with a smirk. He had something in his hands and as he said ‘catch!’ he threw keys at Luhan. The latter caught them but didn’t quite know how to react. “What is this?”

Sehun grinned, “Car keys, what else? My mom says we can borrow her car.”

Luhan’s eyes widened ridiculously big but he couldn’t refuse. Because he could finally bring Sehun to his secret place and that was the ideal place to confess. So the guys went downstairs and thanked Mrs. Oh, took a few blankets and some snacks, and they entered the car.

The car ride was comfortable. The two boys chatted a joyfully together, with a few moments when everything was quiet except for the faint sound of the radio playing, but it was just as enjoyable.

After about 30 minutes, Luhan parked the car and enjoyed Sehun’s confused expression as he looked around and didn’t understand what they were doing here. Both guys got out of the car and Luhan immediately smiled at the sight.

They were by a lake near the forest, with trees on one side and water on the other. There was a dock on the water, moving slightly as small waves hit it. There was a cool breeze and Luhan shivered slightly but he still found it quite pleasant. The only light visible was from the half-full moon and the stars which were shining brightly, not affected by the city lights like they were at Sehun’s house earlier.

Luhan took the younger’s hand in his and dragged him with him on the dock. They could see the moon’s reflection on the water, as well as the trees’ and it was a beautiful sight. The only sound heard was coming from all the night animals and insects – frogs, crickets, birds and once in a while an owl. The smell of seaweed and dirt was filling the boys’ nostrils but in a good scent. Luhan felt content and he turned around to look at Sehun, to see the boy’s awed expression and, in that moment, he really didn’t regret bringing him here.

Luhan took a blanket and spread it on the dock, then he added a few pillows and some more blankets. He laid down on it and patted the place beside him, inviting Sehun to do the same. No word had been spoken yet, but the moment felt magical. Luhan and Sehun, lying on the dock, lulled by the gentle movements of the waves and staring at the night sky, bright with thousands of stars. Their arms were touching since the dock didn’t have that much space, and the blankets weren’t that big either. Luhan thought this was one of the most precious moments in his life and he knew he would remember it forever, the moment printing itself in his memory with permanent ink, making sure to never disappear.

After a while, he spoke, explaining to Sehun the meaning of this place to him. “I’ve always loved looking at the stars. It makes me relax and forget about my problems because staring into infinity makes me realize just how insignificant my struggles are, you know? So I used to look at the stars every night before going to bed when I was younger. But when we moved here, I couldn’t do that anymore because there are way too many city lights; I think stargazing is what I missed the most from China. But one day I was at my aunt’s house – which is like 5 minutes from here – and decided to go around the place with my bike and I found this place. It’s been my favorite secret place ever since. You’re the first person I bring here actually.”

“Thank you. For bringing me here.” Luhan turned his head to the right to smile at Sehun and then turned back to the starry sky.

You can do this, Luhan. Just look at how tiny you are compared to this infinite galaxy, even if you end up embarrassed it doesn’t even really matter.

“There is something I have to tell you.” Good, the first step is done, now actually say it.

“I don’t know how to say this though. It’s funny how I never stop talking but I’m actually bad with words, isn’t it?” Luhan let out a small chuckle and looked one last time at the stars. Your embarrassment will quickly fade if you confess but the regrets will always stay if you don’t. He took a deep breath, then turned his head to look at Sehun, who was already watching him carefully.

“I know it’s probably too early to say this but… One day I- no that’s not right. Uhm, about the bet- no, that’s not the right way either.” Luhan searched for the words, he searched for where to start because he thought he could talk about how much he likes Sehun all night; there were just so many things to say. In this moment he really wished he had prepared his confession before, having at least some kind of speech already written. “You make me feel things. Every time our arms brush together I feel electric sparks running through my whole body and when our hands are linked I feel like I never want to let go. When I look at you I lose my breath and when you do something sweet I can feel the animal kingdom in my tummy. When you smile I melt and when we kiss… my heart wants to burst out of my chest because it’s beating that fast. I- What I’m trying to say is –maybe it’s a bit more than that even - but I like you, Sehun.” Luhan could feel his whole body relax: He had said it! He had finally confessed to his crush! He felt proud of himself and even more since he didn’t look away from Sehun’s eyes, not even once.

Sehun’s expressions showed a confusing mix of emotions and Luhan couldn’t recognize them all. He thought he saw surprise, something that looked like joy - or was that relief? - and nervousness maybe? He decided to kiss the worries away as he covered the younger’s lips with his own in a slow, tender and loving kiss. The kiss was brief; Luhan stopped it when he felt Sehun relax.

Sehun looked like he wanted to say something but was struggling to find the words. “I…”

Luhan smiled comfortingly and turned his head back to looking at the stars as he talked, “You don’t have to say anything. I am not expecting a confession from you too, I just thought you had to know about my feelings. I was doing really bad at hiding them anyway.” He chuckled lightly. “I know you probably are not ready for a relationship or something and I understand that. Being special to you and knowing you enjoy my kisses is enough for me, for now anyway.”

“But what if you end up hurt? What if I never reiterate the feelings you have for me?” Luhan knew Sehun was right and if this was forever one-sided, Luhan would never be able to get rid of the pain. But still, he couldn’t bring himself to regret anything.

“I’m giving you my heart and I trust you to take care of it.” Luhan said with a small smile. What he surely didn’t expect was Sehun’s hand on his nape pulling him closer until their lips were touching again, and Luhan knew he made a good choice. He knew he could trust Sehun and with the way their lips moved together he was sure the younger boy already liked him back. What started out as a slow, tender kiss, ended up in a passionate kiss, with Luhan on top of Sehun and tongues discovering each other’s mouth.

After a while, Luhan broke the kiss to catch his breath and he smiled brightly at Sehun before rolling on his back, back to his initial place beside Sehun. He really couldn’t stop smiling because this felt so happy, so lovely, so perfect. This was bliss, Luhan thought.

“Hey… Since I like kissing you and you like kissing me, does this mean I can kiss you whenever I want? This doesn’t have to include any feelings or commitment or anything... just lips.” Luhan asked and saw his crush blush.

The younger seemed too embarrassed to speak as he just nodded in, what Luhan understood, was agreement. Definitely this night couldn’t get any better, Luhan thought as he admired Sehun’s face illuminated by the moonlight turned to the starry sky. And for the first time in his life, he thought the stars weren’t the most beautiful thing in the world.

 

---------------------------------

Hi guys! :D

I hope you like this chapter!! :) I was like wtf because I wrote 7.3k words??? When I'm used to write about 3k???? xD

But yeah, the next chapter is most likely to take more time because, well it isn't started yet (this chapter was already started writing before I posted the last chapter) and school is taking my precious time :'( The next one will probably be Sehun's POV though! :D

Love you guys~~~