Fourteen

''I Bet You Can't Seduce Oh Sehun''

Luhan woke up this morning feeling weird. You know when you just suddenly get that feeling that something’s gonna happen or just that today is a special day? Yeah, well that’s how Luhan is feeling right now. But no matter how hard he tries to understand what’s so special about today, he finds absolutely nothing. Well, what better way to find out than starting the day? So Luhan just shakes the feeling off and start making breakfast.

After whining to his sister for her to tell him what is it that Sehun won when they played a game, and failing everytime because his little sister is a little devil that has no sympathy for her big brother’s curiosity, Luhan is ready to go to school.

When he gets outside, he sees Sehun getting out of his own house, and Luhan immediately gets back inside. He doesn’t know exactly why. It’s just that lately, he seems to be nervous around Sehun. He’s kinda uncomfortable.. but he’s comfortable at the same time. It’s just a weird feeling that always appear at the same time as Sehun, and Luhan doesn’t understand anything about it. But he knows that he always gets nervous and a lot self-conscious around the younger. He can’t even be in the other’s presence without wondering if he’s boring and if he should talk about something else and if he’s doing something wrong. We have to say, the fact that Sehun never gets enthusiastic or anything doesn’t help a lot either.

Holy , getting lost in his thoughts, Luhan didn’t realise that time was passing by and that he now has to run to get to school in time.

 

Arriving at school out of breath, he realised why today felt like a special day. He could see people giving each other, and eating pepero. Today was November 11th, it was Pepero Day. Luhan sighed in relief, he was starting to think he was forgetting one of his friends’ birthday or something.

He arrived at his first class in time and joined Baekhyun at his usual seat. Today’s first class was Singing. That’s a good way to start the day! Sehun didn’t get his ‘hello’ nor any eye contact this morning though; Luhan knew if he looked at him he would get all weird and would be too shy to sing. Greeting him would have to wait until the next class.

Everybody had to sing one by one, and Luhan was totally happy when it was his turn. He poured all his emotions in the song and after only 5 seconds he wasn’t aware of his surroundings anymore. Singing really was Luhan’s passion.

After a while though, it was now Sehun’s turn and Luhan’s curiosity was high; he never heard Sehun sing and he didn’t exactly know what to expect. What he surely didn’t expect though, was Sehun asking the teacher ‘’Can I rap?’’

Luhan’s surprised face looks instantly at Sehun (so much for not looking at him until the next class..). Sehun could rap ? Luhan definitely wanted to see that! You see, he always had a thing for men who can rap. He even thought that if he ever gets a boyfriend who can rap, they could make duets together with him singing and his boyfriend rapping… Wuuuut?! Woah Luhan calm these weird thoughts from your head! Did you really imagine Sehun being your boyfriend?! What is wrong with you these days? Ok, just shut up brain!

The teacher agreed with a slight smile, it was the first time she had a student who wanted to rap and it was making her curious, though not as curious as Luhan was right now.

Everybody turned their attention to Sehun and Luhan was totally spazzing over how freaking cute he was right now. Sehun was all shy and avoided looking at everyone, and gosh a shy Sehun is the cutest thing in the world!

Sehun finally looked up and met Luhan’s gaze, the latter smiled at him in encouragement.

Sehun finally gained his courage and opened his mouth to start rapping, while Luhan looked at him in awe. Sehun was definitely talented! it would be perfect to do a duet with Luhan singing. Why does it seem that everything Sehun does is perfect? His rapping is so good, his dancing is totally amazing, is whole being is just perfect. Okay, now Luhan was fanboying for real in his mind right now. God, where are all these feels for Sehun coming from?!

 

After the class ended, Luhan waited for Sehun. ‘’Sehun!! Good morning~ I really wanted to tell you that you’re really good at rapping! I’ve always liked men who can rap!’’ . Luhan you’re so stupid! Why do you go and tell him that?! This was supposed to be kept in your mind! Ohmygod that’s embarrassing! Just get out of here!

‘’Hum, I have to go!’’ Luhan exclaimed with red cheeks before almost running to his locker. Phew, at least he didn’t see Sehun’s reaction to his words! Now he really has to avoid Sehun for the rest of the day though. Which is bad since Luhan is never good at avoiding someone.

And what’s worse? Sehun is in his next class. Yup, seems like luck isn’t exactly on his side today. Well he will have to avoid looking at the younger.. He can manage to do that, right? Nope, not at all.

 

So Luhan enters his classroom, not aware at all of what is going to happen in only a matter of minutes. He avoids Sehun’s gaze and goes to sit with Kai at his usual seat.

When the teacher entered the classroom, she said that she had an announcement to do, so everybody shut up and turned their attention to her.

‘’Good morning students! You probably know what I’m going to announce since it happens every year, but I have to say it anyway… In two weeks, there is going to be a dance at school! And you better all be there! Like every year, I’m sure it’s going to be a success, and it will be super fun! Oh and don’t forget to bring a partner too! You’re not forced to, but it’s always more fun that way! Aaaaand… this has nothing to do with the dance, but tell me when there are 10 minutes left to the period, I have a little surprise for you.’’

All the students nodded happily, when the dance was announced it suddenly became the hot topic at school and it would go on for the two weeks waiting for the dance. Everyone would talk about who they’re asking to go with, or what they’ll be wearing. And when somebody says they’re not going, then everyone will talk them into going because you CANNOT miss this dance. It really was the event of the year at this school, well it was one of the only events.

The teacher quieted the class down and started her lesson, even though you could feel that nobody was listening.

The minutes flew by and it wasn’t long until somebody shouted that it was only 10 minutes before the bell rang. The teacher stopped her speech and everyone looked at her expectantly. ‘’Wow, you can’t even listen to me through the whole lesson, but as soon as I talk about a surprise you’re all ears, aren’t you?’’ The teacher seemed amused. ‘’That’s what students are for!’’ Someone shouted from the class and the teacher smiled. ‘’Of course, I guess you’re right. Now now, I’ll explain to you what is my little surprise… Like you all know, today is pepero day. And I thought that, for the occasion, we could play pepero game!’’ Everybody exclaimed their opinion on the idea and with whom they would like to do it, before the teacher shushed them all again. ‘’Let me explain what we will do. We can’t really do this with everyone since we don’t have the time and I don’t have enough money to buy you all pepero sticks. But I talked with some of my colleagues and they decided to do it too… So, there will be two people by class to do the game and we will compare the scores of the other classes later, alright?’’ Everybody nodded in understanding, but it was obvious they were all only waiting to know who will be the two people. ‘’Now now, I know you’re all curious so here it is. You will all vote for someone you would like to do the pepero game with or someone you’d like to see do the pepero game. The person who has the most votes has to do the game, and we pick someone randomly to do it with him/her… Understood?’’

Every student seemed overly excited at the game. Luhan and Kai just looked at each other and sighed; they didn’t see much joy in watching some strangers almost kiss or in almost kissing a stranger or a fangirl.  So they just looked at their watches and waited for the bell to finally ring.

The votes were finally counted and the teacher announced in an even more excited voice than the students, ‘’This is the first time it happens, but we have a tie!!! Seems like there are some popular people in this classroom… Well since there are 2 winners, I think they should both do the pepero game together, don’t you all think? So I guess you’re all eager to know who it is… Drom rolls please… Luhan! And Sehun! Woohoo! Now both of you come here please!’’

Luhan’s eyes widened considerably. What?! He had to do the pepero game… with Sehun?!! But he’s just embarrassed himself! And he decided to avoid him! Luck was definitely not with him today. And , it’S PEPERO!! This means they need to almost kiss! And be extremely close to each other! But the worst thing in that.. is that Luhan is so competitive that he will do everything he can to win, no matter how embarrassing that is.

Well, shooting a last glance at Kai, he got up and went to the front of the classroom, avoiding to look at Sehun, who was walking to join him. The teacher (and almost everyone in the class really) was squealing in excitement at what was coming. ‘’Well guys, you all know the rules of pepero game: you both have an end of the pepero stick in your mouth, and you have to eat the most you can, and the shortest part of pepero left wins. Ready?’’

Luhan finally met Sehun’s eyes and only the eye contact managed to make him blush and make his stomach make these weird flips. They got closer to each other and placed the pepero stick in their mouth. The game wasn’t even started yet that Luhan could feel his heartbeat getting awfully fast. They both bit the pepero stick and his heartbeat was just getting louder and faster in his chest with centimeters of the pepero getting eaten, he was starting to think the whole classroom was probably able to hear it and that was embarrassing. But then he realised that losing was more embarrassing for Luhan in his normal state so he decided to just stop thinking and win that. And that is when he ate all that was left of the stick, and this his lips collided with Sehun’s. what is happening?! Oh no, that is not happening, that is not happening. Ohmygod butterflies in my tummy can you just shut up?! And same goes for you my heart, you’re getting incredibly loud and fast. What is even going on?! Am I kissing Sehun?! Ohmygod what is life?!

Seeing how Luhan was too shocked to do anything, Sehun stepped back with wide eyes and what seemed like pink cheeks. Getting normal after his shock, Luhan stuttered, ‘’I-I am so s-sorry! I just- I’m r-really compet-titive and I wasn’t aware of w-what I was doing and.. and…’’ Sehun did a half-smile to show Luhan that it was alright (even though his face was still flushed red) and everyone in the classroom gasped. Luhan looked at them in confusion (and saw cellphones directed at them, most probably taking pictures of the ‘kiss’) before realizing that it was probably the first time for everybody to see Sehun with another expression than his usual pokerface, and suddenly Luhan became jealous to know that other people saw his smile; he didn’t want everyone to know what that smile looked like, he would like to keep it just for him.

Still in a daze, Luhan walked up to his seat and Kai congratulated him. Luhan didn’t respond, lost in his thoughts; and that’s when he realized something. Something obvious maybe, but to him it was big news. Why didn’t anybody warn him that his so called ‘mission’ can work on the wrong side?!

Nobody warned him that he was going to fall for Sehun..!

 

----------------------------------------------

Heyy guys!! :)
I know this chapter is short.. but I hope you like it anyways! 

I want to say thank you A LOT for all the comments and upvotes (OMG 33 upvotes?! Really?!) and the subscribes!! You're all amazing! <3
Oh and my friend and I started a oneshots collection and we're taking requests! We're currently working on it and it would be nice if we had some requests ;p So maybe check this out here? :)

I love you all!!