One

''I Bet You Can't Seduce Oh Sehun''

Luhan walked to school without a smile this morning. It was only the second week since school started and he already wanted the school year to end. It was so boring to go sit in a classroom filled with mostly (meaning there were about 3 people not included) idiots. And even though he could see his friends at the breaks between his classes, he would like it way better if he could just see them outside of school. But oh well, he had to go to school just like everyone else and he didn’t have to complain.

He went to his first class, which was Biology. It was probably his favorite class since he actually learned something and because most of his friends were in this class with him. As soon as he stepped in the classroom, the boy noticed his four best friends: Kai, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, and he walked to sit with them, ignoring the giggling girls who were all saying how handsome Luhan looked this morning, just like every other morning.

‘’Hey guys! Good morning!’’ His friends all looked up to him and greeted him back.

When he sat down, Luhan asked, ‘’So, what were you talking about?’’

‘’Did you see the new kid in our Math class ? He’s weird. I never heard him talk and I never saw him with anyone. And he’s always wearing that poker face.’’ Kai told him.

Luhan shrugged, ‘’I missed yesterday’s Math class so I didn’t see him. But that’s not much of a big deal, he’s probably just shy.’’

Baekhyun spoke, ‘’Well maybe he’s shy and weird but that’s not the point… Did you guys notice his ? Dammit he has a great !’’

Chanyeol’s eyes widened, ‘’Because you were looking at his ?!’’

‘’Of course! I mean, am I really the only one who noticed? Even a straight man would have noticed this perfection! Even Kai the ert didn’t notice, I’m surprised.’’

Everyone chuckled at that and Kai frowned, ‘’Well, I guess I’ll have to look at that the next time I meet him... Even though I’m sure he doesn’t have an as nice as Kyungie’s~’’ Kyungsoo blushed slightly and hit him on the chest while telling him to ‘stop that’. While everybody else just rolled their eyes at them.

 

Everybody quieted down as the teacher walked in the classroom. Mr. Lee had that thing about him that made everyone shut up and listen to him whenever he walked in a room. And that made him a really great teacher. They all took their books out of their bags and started writing notes. Luhan was always surprised about how much he was interested when he was in Biology; it was probably the only class he actually listened to their teacher.

When the bell rang, Luhan gathered his things and waited for his friends before leaving the classroom and walking down the hallway to his locker. He didn’t share the next class with any of his friends so he walked there alone.

 His second period was History and it wasn’t his favorite at all. The teacher’s voice was just making him sleepy so he would usually take a nap during this class. It’s not like it had bad effects anyway; Luhan had perfect scores in every class.

Today though, there was something different and it kept Luhan awake through the whole period. There was a boy he had never seen before, he had brown messy hair styled in a side fringe and he was totally handsome. His face seemed flawless and his features were really attractive. Luhan wondered what he would look like if he smiled though, because he never smiled once in the entire period. It might seem creepy that Luhan looked at him during the whole class but he really didn’t have anything else to do.

It took a while for Luhan to understand that it was the boy his friends had been talking about. Yes, he hadn’t shown any sign of a smile, a laugh, a frown, or anything else and had kept a poker face on the whole time but, it was what most of the students did in History class anyway so it wasn’t noticeable. It’s only when the bell rang and everybody got up from their seats – except for Luhan who took much longer than everybody else because he was staring at someone – and Luhan’s gaze unintentionally rested on the guy’s that he knew it was him. Because he was sure he hadn’t seen an that was so much worth looking at before. Like really, Baekhyun wasn’t exaggerating at all!

When the boy was out of his sight, Luhan lazily got up of his chair and walked to meet his friends at the cafeteria. When he sat at the usual table he was greeted by his friends but he realised Kai wasn’t there, ‘’Where is Kai?’’

Kyungsoo looked at him, seeming annoyed, ‘’He went to find out I don’t know what about this new guy. He probably went to check if Baekhyun was right about his ..!’’ Kyungsoo, though seeming annoyed, also seemed a little sad and Luhan felt bad for him. Kai always flirt with the wide eyed boy and tell him he’s his favorite and whatnot but he’s always flirting with other people too. Although Kyungsoo had long ago understood that Kai’s flirting didn’t mean anything, he was still hurt by it because he had a crush on his best friend since about forever.

Hearing his friend’s words, Luhan remembered what he wanted to tell his friends, ‘’Oh about that, I have History class with the new guy you’re talking about and… Baekhyun is freaking right! But I have to say that his face isn’t bad either…’’ Luhan grinned and his friends nodded in agreement.

Just then Kai arrived at their table, ‘’Hey guys! I found out that his name is Oh Sehun!! And… that’s about all I found.’’ Everyone rolled their eyes.

‘’Kai, you’ve never been good at finding things out. You shouldn’t even try.’’ Everyone laughed at that.

‘’Hey guys! What would you think about going to the arcade tonight ?’’ Luhan asked enthusiastically, it’s been a while since he’d hang out.

‘’Uhm well..’’ Kai started, it seemed like he felt a little bad and it was already obvious he was going to decline. ‘’It’s just that Kyungsoo and I are supposed to study tonight.’’ Luhan looked at both of them with a smile, ‘’It’s alright. You two?’’ He looked at Chanyeol and Baekhyun and the latter answered him, ‘’I’m going to the movies with Chanyeol.’’ After hesitating a little he asked, ‘’Maybe you could come with us if you want?’’ But Luhan declined the offer; he knew they didn’t want him there anyways. It was funny how Luhan was probably the most popular of the school but was always alone after school. He felt sad a little, they were his closest friends but they were in pairs anyway while he was alone. Luhan just shook the thoughts off his head, not wanting to think about that.

Luhan didn’t even realise Kyungsoo had gone from the table until he saw him come back with a water bottle in his hand. He seemed rather thirsty as he started drinking before arriving at the table and, unfortunately, Kyungsoo is the clumsy type and he can’t walk and drink at the same time. So his bottle kinda slipped from his hand to land on Baekhyun’s head. Why, out of all people, it needed to be Baekhyun?

‘’OH MY GOD MY HAIR!’’ Here goes diva Baekhyun. Kyungsoo apologised and diva Baekhyun quickly calmed down since it was his friend. But, of course troll Chanyeol had to add something because it seems like he really likes to see diva Baekhyun, ‘’Baek, there is black under your eyes… I think your eyeliner wasn’t waterproof.’’

‘’WHAT?! OH MY GOD MY EYELINER! IT NEEDS TO BE PERFECT! NOBODY CAN SEE ME LIKE THIS!’’ And then Chanyeol started laughing loudly at Baekhyun’s panicked face.

Just then Baekhyun seemed to understand, ‘’ you Park Chanyeol, my eyeliner was waterproof!!!’’ And he hit Chanyeol on the shoulder angrily, but everybody knew he wasn’t really angry at him.

Everyone just laughed at them, they were always like this and it was always hilarious.

 

~~~~~~

On the next day, Kai announced his friends that he would try to get a reaction out of Oh Sehun and he decided to flirt with him, certain that his plan would work since it worked with everybody he ever tried.

Even though all of his friends said it was stupid, they were all curious of the outcome, because they were probably just all as eager to see a reaction from the boy with no emotions. They didn’t really know why they all were interested in the new boy – all meaning mostly Luhan and Kai – but they blamed it on the handsome features of the boy.

 

When it was lunchtime and the friends gathered at their usual table, Kai arrived later (again) and seemed frustrated. The ones at the table all looked at him with a questioning look as Kai sat down with frustration.

‘’What’s going on?’’ Kyungsoo was the first to ask.

‘’Oh Sehun. I started to talk to him and he freaking ignored me. He ignored me! Do you understand? Nobody ever ignore Kai!’’ Kai’s answer didn’t surprise anyone though and they all started to talk about something else. Everybody knew that Kai didn’t like the boy but he just liked to know that people all wanted him and it was probably the first time someone ignored him so it was a little hard on his ego.

 

The day went on and Luhan realised that he was more and more intrigued with that Sehun guy. He found himself thinking about him often in class and he didn’t know why he was this curious with him but he really wanted to know more about him. But Luhan decided just to shrug it off; it was probably just because he was new and handsome and ignored Kai, and Luhan would probably lose interest soon.

 

 

After school, the 5 friends had decided to meet at the gates of the school and to go at the arcade since they didn’t the day before. Luhan was the first to arrive at the gates and he waited patiently there. Everybody that walked by looked at him and every girl fangirled a little, a lot of ‘Goodbye Oppa!’ were told to him and there was even that one guy that walked behind him and slapped his before running away before Luhan could even see his face. That’s when his friends decided to arrive and he started to rant, ‘’Ughh, don’t people have a little respect?! I mean, I know I am totally irresistible but you don’t randomly touch someone’s !! And everybody that walk past me are squealing at my beauty! But at least, I know that everybody likes me. And when I say everybody I mean it. Did you ever see someone walk past me without staring? I think not. I am too irresistible, I’m telling you I could seduce anybody on this planet.’’ Okay so maybe this wasn’t this much of a rant and it was more about bragging now. And Kai and him were good at bragging competitions. But Kai seemed to be more challenging tonight.

‘’Dude, calm down, I am better looking than you anyway!’’ Luhan just rolled his eyes because it was always the first sentence that went out of Kai’s mouth. The second sentence wasn’t what everybody expected though, ‘’And are you sure that you are so irresistible and that everybody, without any exception, like you? Because I bet you can’t seduce Oh Sehun.’’

Luhan’s eyes widened, but he was never one to decline a challenge, ‘’When I say everybody, I mean everybody. Oh Sehun included.’’

 

===================

Here is the first chapter! I'm sorry if it's boring but it's kind of the introdction and it's going to get better in the next chapters I hope so !

Please comment to let me know what you think of it!!