The bet

a LOVE to DIE for.

Luna walked over to a empty seat and sat down. She looked around saw the rest of the so called Beast group. Everyone was still starring at her and then she felt a paper ball hit her head. Luna looked back and saw a bunch of girls looking over at her while laughing. Some random girl walked over to her and spoke.

"Your that one crazy chick from this morning. You got some guts to talk to Junhyung like that. Better not do that again before we attack you." The girl walked back to her friends.

LUNA'S POV

Great, my first threat, more to follow soon im sure.

A man then walked in and everyone took their seat. The girl Junhyung was making out with pulled away and went to her seat and everyone became quiet.

The teacher then said "Alright, lets start class now."

Th teacher then looked over to me and said "Oh wait, before we start I would like our new student to introduce herself. Please stand and say something about your self."

I unwillingly stood up and faced the class, I now really started hating people looking at me. Junhyung didnt help, he gave the most evil look I have ever recieved. I took a depth breath.

"My name is Lee Luna, im 17, I just moved from Busan. Well, I hope you all treat me well." I then bowed and took my seat once more.

END OF LUNA'S POV

JUNHYUNG'S POV

So her name is Luna, she will pay for embarrassing me this morning. I'll break that so called confidence of her's.

I was so glad when I didnt see her face for my other classes, but school wasnt over yet. It was now lunch, I walked out of class and started making my way to my friends.

Through the crowd I saw Luna, she seemed rushed and I coudnt help but to notice how pretty she was. I need to slap myself for thinking like that. I followed her, I was curious about where she was going.

The hallway we were in was now empty, Luna looked around as if checking to make sure no one was following her. Good thing she didnt see me hiding behind a wall. LUna stopped my a water fountain and took pill cases out of her back pack.

"What is she doing with pills?" I asked myself in a whisper.

Luna then opened the seven pill cases and put them all in at once and swallowed them with some water. She then put the pill cases in her backpack and left.

Is she sick or something....what do I care.

I then left to join my friends.

END OF JUNHYUNG'S POV

"Junhyung, over here." Dongwoon yelled.

Junhyung walked over to his friends and sat down.

"Where have you been?" asked Dongwoon

"I had to use the restroom."

Junhyung looked over to the left and saw Luna sitting on a table by herself. He coudnt help but to stare at her, she was so pretty.

"She's pretty." Yoseob said with a smile.

"I can picture her being my girlfriend." said handsome Hyunseung

"Not my type." Junhyung immediatly said "I can never like her, I have to make her pay for what she did to me. I mean I know she will eventually stop resisting me and will become one of the girls that begs me to be with them."

"I dont know, she's different." said kikwang.

"I bet $5000 dollars that she will never fall in love with you." doojoon said with a smile on his face.

"Any girl would be crazy not to, this will be easy money." Junhyung said with a evil smile on his face as he starred at Luna sitting on the lunch table by herself.


They shook hands and made the bet.

 

 

 

Another chapter completed!!!! I hope your all liking my story so far.